Week 2 - Rundown

DeletedUser121619

Back a bit over a day late with the Week 2 Rundown. What's happened this past week you may be wondering? Not too much. It seems everybody is building nobles and preparing for future battles.

The largest tribe in the world, Jager, renamed to SiN! and later disbanded. Most players merged into JUST.

The second largest tribe, with three decent sized families collapsed this past week. The FAME Fam is no more but has been replaced with the Yin Yang Dynasty. It seems all the members are past FAME members and the past FAME leadership is there too. I interviewed the duke of the Yin Yang Fam to see what was up.

Due to a lot of overlapping tribes, and someone from last week's post suggested it, the maps are done with small icons, not large. I have also added links to each map so you can go tweak it to your purposes. Enjoy!

The North West
tPxc0pM.png

Boobz, OBP, MATTER, and BBB are all still heavily mixed within the core of K44. I predict some tribes will start fighting very shortly.

With the FAME implosion, the Yin Yang Dynasty has emerged. It has all the FAME members including FAME leadership. Maybe it was the easiest way to downsize four tribes into two?
The South West
Y7BFOJ9.png

It looks like V I K broke off from the VIK Fam and renamed themselves T L K. Toon and VIK are both at war with T L K now. Two separate wars, or do Toon and VIK have an alliance?

Squeal has sprouted over the past week. Only 20 players, but each player is rather sizeable.

~EPU~ has definitely taken over this continent in terms of points and villages.
The North East
uIG1Vo6.png

K45 is anyone's game. S~N opened a family tribe this week, S~H.

These are the 6 tribes that will be contending for the top spot in K45 over the next few weeks. Although they are the boringest continent right now, it may change soon.

IPOD is behind in terms of points, but with three tribes and almost triple the villages who knows. Maybe IPOD is just PP-farming for W97.
The South East

xFCUmTC.png

Even with the collapse of Jager, no new tribes started in K55. The five highlighted are the same ones from last week.

ONE and VIK may collide soon as both cover the same area.
Colorful World Map
en98

Family tribes:
GRAY - IPOD
BLUE - Yin Yang
PURPLE - Vik
DARK GREEN - Red
LIGHT GREEN - Swoop

Single tribes:
Dark Blue - JUST.
Black - GG
Gray Blue - CRUS
Orange - ~EPU~
Purple - LOB
Yellow - Toon

Yin Yang does not actually have members in K55. It is a TWstats Map Glitch.

Interview
95538e7545551a2082ef810c24f1850d.png

A14C

I'd be happy to help if you need any assistance with this - anything to potentially boost forum activity.

CrazyBrute

I'd be happy to help if you need any assistance with this - anything to potentially boost forum activity.

Do your own thing man, any effort people want to put in is always appreciated.

DeletedUser121619

Feed me intel. That goes for anybody. Message me on the forums or ingame with the same username and it may appear in a rundown. Maps are easy enough to do myself, but finding stuff to actually mention is the more difficult part.