Week 3 - Rundown (Breakup of the Northern Hemisphere)

• Thread starter DeletedUser121619
  • Start date

DeletedUser121619

Sorry for the late post! That's two of three. But I was waiting for stuff to cool down over in K44 before posting this. I will also post some hopeful interviews too. Here's the rundown for the past week. I have decided to highlight some rim tribes that may arise in the future.

The North West
tE3F2mZ.png

The week started off nicely with two wars. Yin Yang declared on NS and OBP/BBB declared on Boobz. Both wars have seemed to be going pretty well in favor of the declaring side. In the last 24 hours, OBP has fallen. The majority of members have left to join BBB and DOTT.

Boobz (Bombastic Order of Bunnies) has recently renamed themselves to SB (Some Bunnies), which is now much easier to pronounce. Maybe they name changed to go undetected by BBB's radar. Anyways, I don't see Bunnies surviving the next week. Matter looks to be next on the list in terms of size compared to the surrounding core tribes.

DOTT seems to have a very solid eastern front. China has gone noble crazy and almost tripled in size in the past week. I would predict that a conflict between Yin Yang and China may be coming sooner rather than later.
The South West
3Nwlp3T.png

~EPU~ has lost several members to Toon. I interviewed a leader of ~EPU~. You can read it below. The duke of ~EPU~ did not answer my message.

There seems to be a fair amount of space between the top K54 tribes. Many gaps will be filled before wars begin happening.

Squeal has developed quite the clustered area of villages. I also highlighted two up-and-coming rim tribes.
The North East
CSArhVZ.png

Watching the slow demise of the IPOD fam has been rather cruel this week with a 0 and 32 record for the IPOD fam. Ouch.

In the rather comical start to this conflict, Trident69 managed to fool the other tribes in the huggy continent that IPOD planned to wipe them out. You can read more here: https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/war-s-n-ipod-fam-gg-des.280931/

I interviewed Godric about how Trident managed to do what he did. You can read it below.
The South East
cb7w1lJ.png

As predicted last week, ONE has mostly collapsed over the last 48 hours. VIK declared war on ONE and ONE is currently 0 and 13. VIK have made themselves quite the cluster. That will be hard to penetrate in the future. The L.DR fam has also collapsed with most players staying tribeless. Did a tribe declare on them or did it just implode?

Unless JUST and ESN have diplomatic ties (I don't see a purpose for Just. having any), I think ESN will be having a very difficult time ahead.
Colorful World Map
en98

Family tribes:
BLUE - Yin Yang
PURPLE - Vik
DARK GREEN - Red
LIGHT GREEN - Swoop

DARK GRAY - BBB

Single tribes:
Dark Blue - JUST.
Black - Squeal
Red - China
Gray Blue - CRUS
Orange - DES
Purple - LOB
Yellow - Toon
Light Gray - BGO
White - DOTT

A tribe I have failed to mention in the past, but has the best chance at the world currently is BGO. They have two sections, one in K44 and K54, and the other in K55. They are perfectly set up for the Rune Wars that will be coming in a couple months.

Interviews
371d15741a77ab60af9526f598709ba4.png

14b2a9b8eee07300679ca4ceae8fd071.png

Last edited by a moderator:

0s0speedy

Nice read. Hope you keep this going. Things like this are only a benefit to the externals. (y)

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I just like the attention because my parents didn't love me. I'm so glad I could give Godric something to look forward to in future worlds. See you on world 100 maybe, eh, friend?

Thanks for doing these updates mate, love 'em, keep 'em coming

kawaii fetus

I'm so sad that my favourite family tribe, IPOD, isn't shown on the NE map. It's like like if they've been wiped from this world already, but it's okay though because they will always be in my heart.

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm so sad that my favourite family tribe, IPOD, isn't shown on the NE map. It's like like if they've been wiped from this world already, but it's okay though because they will always be in my heart.
Nobody invited you here Kawaii why do you haunt me with you existence.

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was thinking of posting an update of the unfolding of events in K45, but i think i may just leave it to the average pessimist here to see what he has to say. I believe he will post an update on friday?

0s0speedy

I was thinking of posting an update of the unfolding of events in K45, but i think i may just leave it to the average pessimist here to see what he has to say. I believe he will post an update on friday?
Feel more than free to make your own thread for k45. More threads means more activity. Go for it.

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's about to get even better, mate, i promise. Eyes up.

I would say " I told you so" to the tribes that declared war to ipod,but i'm just staying on the sidelines and enjoying the show

I mean you have to be hit in the head to not realize that if he did it once ,he will do it again

So ,for the leadership of gg,des,and the former swooping nuke I have a single question

How do you like getting played too?

Laughing my ass off ,seeing what trident made from your tribes ,and I would be surprised if he's finished

OTV166D.jpg

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I actually had no involvement in the breakdown of S~N. If you kept up on the situation, that only occurred because of DOTT recruiting the top members of S~N family, effectively demolishing their frontline. the tribe fell apart after that. What i did with GG/DES was not for the sake of a power play, but for the sake of the players i came to call friends. The leadership in GG/DES was irresponsible and inactive. I took the best from both and made what is now one of the fastes growing tribes in the game. I have no ragrets, not even one.

But you are correct, we aren't even close to finished.

DeletedUser120934

I actually had no involvement in the breakdown of S~N. If you kept up on the situation, that only occurred because of DOTT recruiting the top members of S~N family, effectively demolishing their frontline. the tribe fell apart after that. What i did with GG/DES was not for the sake of a power play, but for the sake of the players i came to call friends. The leadership in GG/DES was irresponsible and inactive. I took the best from both and made what is now one of the fastes growing tribes in the game. I have no ragrets, not even one.

But you are correct, we aren't even close to finished.
u don't have any "ragrets", nor do u have any grammar base