Week 6 Rundown - Recap of Last Two Weeks

DeletedUser121619

Hey all,

Long time without posting. Been pretty busy In Game and In Real Life recently and haven't gotten around to it. A ton of shit has gone down in the NW is the last week which I will be highlighting out too. A couple breakups in other continents. Unfortunately, all the interviews I've done in the last two weeks are quite useless. I got new interviews from the China duke and past Yin Yang duke.
yWrNtQtqYgTF2GKTFoBnc3zlUNFGITvRjqS4tRIMPEIE6jLM_SfqJF-8TsSt4dPWdqR3zcYFDLebm8Tmnd-BnfRuWB-nUkmJ1xy-OImje4rDaOX2wyKUK5GYRLTgvUJWR_z5mKke

D.M. and DOTT are now at war. I don't see either tribe losing soon. I guess I didn't see Yin Yang crumbling in under 48 hours either, so who knows.

I am made one big, colorful world map. I believe the time to focus on individual continents is now over.

QI1XzES.png

Silly old me forgot some tribes and after making the map, I’m just too lazy to fix it.
Forgot DOTT’s academy, GRRR. They are mixed in with DOTT and fill in more of the gap between DOTT and China.
yoyo fills in the space by Phalos and the rim.
YOLO is east of INQ and JUST in K55. Like BLUE except K55.

South West
Toon disbanded with the majority of the members joining Squeal and Just. The TOO Fam fell with the majority of the members being rimmed.
Will add more soon.

North West
DOTT took the top members of BBB. The leftover top members of BBB merged with MATTER and renamed themselves RISING. RISING has since fallen with most players being nobled out. The top members of LOB joined Yin Yang and Squeal.

There are interviews with the China duke and the old Yin Yang duke below, but here’s my comments anyway.

Yin Yang got absolutely annihilated. I wouldn’t even call the stats a war. It was a one-sided massacre.

Side 1:
Tribes: China
Side 2:
Tribes: Yin, Yang

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 1
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 3,243
Difference: 136,455

chart

The one cap on Yin Yang’s side was a recap.

After about two days, some Yin Yang members merged into OPEN. China continued the war against OPEN.

Here’s what I find interesting, China's OD vs Yin Yang and China's OD vs OPEN.

China Vs Yin Yang
China stats
1ef34c9ff0d9f77660083271517a0b31.png

Yin Yang
936da3a685fff649985c45738457a5bb.png
2a6834205f9b1df8f764ec14bc6b0182.png

So China got about 20 caps in that 48 hours with 400,000 ODA, or about 20,000 ODA per cap. Yin Yang combined got about 400,000 ODD, or about 20,000 ODD per cap.

China vs OPEN
Open stats
422d188efe041a2a21ab4611bf968a8f.png

China stats
c2cbfd81bf408e6515a7909ef93e8d73.png

So China got about 900,000 ODA and OPEN got over 1,000,000 ODD. Here's the catch, China had 0 conquers against OPEN. There was 20 against Yin Yang and 0 against OPEN, even though it seems the second war had over twice the Opponents Defeated.

On February 19th, OPEN disbanded. The eight original OPEN members went to DOTT and left all the Yin Yang members behind. It seems that a few Yin Yang members have regrouped under a new tribe called Bacon. The rest remain tribeless.

North East
DES, GG, IPOD, Swoop Fam, and Crus all crumbled over the past two weeks. Phalos has stayed together. Blue, INQ, and D.M. have sprouted from the fallen tribes.

South East
Not much has changed in K55. VIK has solidified their core, JUST and Red dominate the southern rim and YOLO has the east part of the rim. It looks like YOLO is warring a tribe almost a third their size and losing.

Side 1:
Tribes: YOLO
Side 2:
Tribes: DOPE

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 6
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 7,946
Side 2: 31,491
Difference: 23,545

chart

It also seems that JUST is slaughtering RED. The stats are even worse than China vs Yin Yang. Who knew that was possible.

Side 1:
Tribes: Red, RED2
Side 2:
Tribes: JUST.

Side 1:
Side 2: 29
Difference: 28

chart

Side 1: 3,128
Side 2: 165,093
Difference: 161,965

chart

Once again, that one cap was a recap. But that recap was recapped shortly after that recap, so that recap was useless. I guess we can call this 28-0 then.

I don’t see RED surviving much longer as they are surrounded by JUST. RED did have a good position, but once Toon members joined JUST, RED became encircled.

VIK has a very nice cluster. It seems almost impossible to penetrate. VIK will need to move in a direction soon and that would have to be either DOTT, INQ, RED, or JUST.

I was thinking of just picking choice parts out of each interview, but I decided to show the entire message of both. Both leaders had nothing good to say about the other tribe, so I guess I'll let both tribes see what the dukes have to say.

ca4354d565428ad1633beabc5b18d963.png

I had interviewed I-lilt at the beginning of the China - Yin Yang war, but that interview is now irrelevant.

5d5e1fe534919ec190e457b4955832e6.png

Some contrasting opinions on the war. Scorpianhead mentioned nothing about the disbanding of OPEN. George Foreman seems to think that Yin Yang and OPEN didn't fight back, but Scorpian says that they had a pretty good fight.

So there you have it folks. Which do you think the most one-sided war has been so far? China vs Yin Yang, Just vs RED, or K45 vs IPOD Fam?
Who do you think will win, DOTT or D.M.?

DeletedUser121619

Reserved for D.M. vs DOTT post. Will also post more K45 and K54 stuff here.

Image's for Scorpianhead's point that Namu has coordination and China doesn't:

Namu
0be4e997434ed80cb1658706eada7084.png

China
9a10c4ef5dd0ee07214b428a839da13b.png

Some pretty good arguments going on. I like it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If i may, and this is not to be critical, as i love your updates, but just to set straight a few things that may or may not be minor details.
Regarding the NE, BLUE and INQ were always a constant in those areas, and not a result of any tribe collapse. D.M. was the direct result of a group of players leaving GG/DES and eating the remains.
The tribe CRUS (The Crusaders) didn't collapse so much as get eaten alive by the tribe BLUE. It was as one sided as the Yin/Yang vs. China Conflict.

DOTT has made a habit of pulling top players from tribes, and did the same to the Swoop fam, which led to their immediate collapse. The remaining players in the north attempted to reform into the tribe S~R(Swooping Rams), but quickly collapsed and reformed once more into the tribe -404-(Tribe Not Found).

I understand much of this is trivial, as it all lead to the same result regardless, i just like to have all the info there for those interested, and i mean no offense to the hard work The Average Pessimist puts into each of his posts.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yin Yang got absolutely annihilated. I wouldn’t even call the stats a war. It was a one-sided massacre.

Side 1:
Tribes: China
Side 2:
Tribes: Yin, Yang

Side 1:
Side 2: 1
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 3,243
Difference: 136,455

chart

The one cap on Yin Yang’s side was a recap.

ca4354d565428ad1633beabc5b18d963.png

Interesting thoughts by Scorpianhead....

We just happened to strike the same day they were "downsizing"
In the three days that YinYang was still around the stats were 26-1(recap) and you claim that the performance was lackluster and yet tribe fell apart.

You can also see in these two interviews the difference between the tribes. There is a duke who people like to play for, who shows grace in most responses, and while its hard to compliment a 3 day 26-1 ordeal along with a tribe collapse, still managed to say some nice words, and then there's a sour duke who rather than say, hey we got smashed, time to regroup decided to take shots at the tribe who just broke them.

Have some class in both victory and defeat....

DeletedUser116150

Interesting thoughts by Scorpianhead....

We just happened to strike the same day they were "downsizing"
In the three days that YinYang was still around the stats were 26-1(recap) and you claim that the performance was lackluster and yet tribe fell apart.

You can also see in these two interviews the difference between the tribes. There is a duke who people like to play for, who shows grace in most responses, and while its hard to compliment a 3 day 26-1 ordeal along with a tribe collapse, still managed to say some nice words, and then there's a sour duke who rather than say, hey we got smashed, time to regroup decided to take shots at the tribe who just broke them.

Have some class in both victory and defeat....

Alright then, you want to talk about the duke you so like to play for. Let's go. You can fool the people in the externals, but at the end of the day, we, you, George Foreman and OPEN leadership know exactly how everything happened to be the way it is now.

Where to begin? Oh right, the first day of the war. Your duke manipulated, talked bs about our members, invited our members, basically did everything that makes him a dog in my eyes. Absolutely 0 honour in the way he operates. I have the forwarded mails, no point in denying that you fight your wars through deception and lies.

In his interview under the question "How did OPEN fight?" he replied with "most didn't do anything". There's one specific group of people who didn't do anything - and these were the OLD OPEN members. The so-called "dead weight that was dropped" (old YIN YANG members) was who fought against you in OPEN.

Now, George Foreman, I think you forgot to mention how one of the "dead weights" cleared all your nukes and your train, so you needed to call help from one of your members, only to lose your nobles once again. Where I'm going with this is, once again, that you can fool the people here and make yourself look like a great guy all you want, but we both know how things really were. So yeah, OPEN did not drop the "dead weight".

Now on to OPEN's wonderful leadership. Several times they spoke big words of how they are going to destroy and crush China and how they were about to clean up that area anyway. Why not just call out the names. The Wild Disease, the leader of OPEN, the one who was so determined to destroy China, at the same time of feeding us the crap of how China is going to go down, he sat one of old Yin Yang members and without us knowing he offered China her (the person he was sitting) villages as a "LET'S END THE WAR GIFT".

So yeah, that's what kind of guys we are dealing here. "They dropped the dead weight", thanks for a great laugh. You are trying to make us look bad, but the truth is that we have just been betrayed over and over again in this world.

Come, mop us up. Have at us. I know we are going to go down. But we are still going to smack your bacon till the last breath. And I couldn't care less, my purpose in this world is fulfilled. I found amazing people, loyal people, people I'd be honoured to call friends. And I wouldn't doubt for a second if I would get to choose my leader between George Foreman and Scorpianhead. Scorpianhead is just a better person in every aspect. We may not have won the war, but during such moments I genuinely do not care.

PS! I'm not a native English speaker so I hope everyone understand what I'm saying.

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Alright then, you want to talk about the duke you so like to play for. Let's go. You can fool the people in the externals, but at the end of the day, we, you, George Foreman and OPEN leadership know exactly how everything happened to be the way it is now.

Where to begin? Oh right, the first day of the war. Your duke manipulated, talked bs about our members, invited our members, basically did everything that makes him a dog in my eyes. Absolutely 0 honour in the way he operates. I have the forwarded mails, no point in denying that you fight your wars through deception and lies.

In his interview under the question "How did OPEN fight?" he replied with "most didn't do anything". There's one specific group of people who didn't do anything - and these were the OLD OPEN members. The so-called "dead weight that was dropped" (old YIN YANG members) was who fought against you in OPEN.

Now, George Foreman, I think you forgot to mention how one of the "dead weights" cleared all your nukes and your train, so you needed to call help from one of your members, only to lose your nobles once again. Where I'm going with this is, once again, that you can fool the people here and make yourself look like a great guy all you want, but we both know how things really were. So yeah, OPEN did not drop the "dead weight".

Now on to OPEN's wonderful leadership. Several times they spoke big words of how they are going to destroy and crush China and how they were about to clean up that area anyway. Why not just call out the names. The Wild Disease, the leader of OPEN, the one who was so determined to destroy China, at the same time of feeding us the crap of how China is going to go down, he sat one of old Yin Yang members and without us knowing he offered China her (the person he was sitting) villages as a "LET'S END THE WAR GIFT".

So yeah, that's what kind of guys we are dealing here. "They dropped the dead weight", thanks for a great laugh. You are trying to make us look bad, but the truth is that we have just been betrayed over and over again in this world.

Come, mop us up. Have at us. I know we are going to go down. But we are still going to smack your bacon till the last breath. And I couldn't care less, my purpose in this world is fulfilled. I found amazing people, loyal people, people I'd be honoured to call friends. And I wouldn't doubt for a second if I would get to choose my leader between George Foreman and Scorpianhead. Scorpianhead is just a better person in every aspect. We may not have won the war, but during such moments I genuinely do not care.

PS! I'm not a native English speaker so I hope everyone understand what I'm saying.

I think we could all use a little Woosah
p8A6v.gif

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Stating facts such as "mostly didn't do anything" is pretty accurate. I know with the villages I nobled, 2(26), not a single one had incoming support, and were pretty easy clears. So with a tribe that had 100+ more villages at the declaration, it's a pretty "mostly didn't do anything" performance. Troops are lost/cleared in wars but what was the penalty of that, did it further your conquest of villages? Or is it just something you get to come out in the forums and say tagged to the devil may care attitude of I'm going down anyway. It's great that you made good relationships on the world, hope you guys can get together and play a world successfully in the future world. Nobody's knocking that, and if that's what you play for then you've been successful. I play to win wars and further my tribe - friends happen in the process.

another123

This is what Mike thinks
Capture.PNG

DeletedUser116150

Stating facts such as "mostly didn't do anything" is pretty accurate. I know with the villages I nobled, 2(26), not a single one had incoming support, and were pretty easy clears. So with a tribe that had 100+ more villages at the declaration, it's a pretty "mostly didn't do anything" performance. Troops are lost/cleared in wars but what was the penalty of that, did it further your conquest of villages? Or is it just something you get to come out in the forums and say tagged to the devil may care attitude of I'm going down anyway. It's great that you made good relationships on the world, hope you guys can get together and play a world successfully in the future world. Nobody's knocking that, and if that's what you play for then you've been successful. I play to win wars and further my tribe - friends happen in the process.

The "mostly didn't do anything" is correct for when we were in Yin Yang. That's for sure, I agree. But in OPEN, most of us participated.

But yea, everyone plays this game differently, I play it my way, you guys play it another way. (Doesn't change what I think of Foreman, he's still a trash and will always be a piece of garbage.) It's hard to win if one tries to give newer players a chance and teaches them instead of inviting mostly seniors. And yes, friends happen in progress, I hope no one is playing this game just for relationships. That would be sad.

I can't really judge the way you executed everything because I don't like it, but I can judge the way OPEN's leadership operated. Mostly I'm disappointed in them. I despise backstabbing and deceptions. I mean, don't make big words about destroying someone if you don't actually mean it and you are selling your tribemate's villages undercover to avoid a conflict. That is a next level backstabbing.

To you UBM, I wish good luck, your post about the war was cool, and I wish everyone, who is reading this, a great day/evening/night.

DeletedUser121753

Mike221v logging in for the first time on the forum, I was the leader of BLUE in the NE. I was crying in a corner every week that we didn't get mentioned :( there's a blank space on the major player maps from past rundowns where BLUE was XD

Now we get mentioned after we agreed to merge! Lol oh well, still very interesting to read in general and there's no way for you to keep up with everything in the world going on. I'm glad we finally made the news in our last breath.

To parrot Trident, we were ranked in the top page of tribes with, I believe, the 4th highest points/player ratio for a few weeks running. Got knocked to 5th after D.M. formed.

CRUS was awful; they decided they were going to recruit in the very center of what used to be BLUE and we said either kick him for us to noble or we go to war and noble him anyway. They didn't take me seriously and so we steamrolled them at half their size and picked up a few of their players. We didn't lose a single village and proceeded to laugh at the messages their arrogant leader sent about how he would be beneficial to our tribe and how he would disband the remaining tribe if we recruited him. At which point I told him to enjoy his 26 point village.

Should be a fun time finally being put up against competent players in DOTT, though!

Appreciate your dedication to these updates.

mdesjarl

The downfall of CRUS was a sight to behold from the inside. After the CRUS duke, Gigery, recruited inside of BLUE and fighting began the CRUS leadership was never able to get a defense or response together. BLUE was nobling villages and the people losing villages wouldn't even make a peep on the forums. Gigery then asked me to take over and organize a response. This included a restriction of barbling and the kicking of Themis for refusing to (Shown Here). Gigery didn't like me kicking his mate from the .no servers and removed my duke privileges, ending my dukeship at a mear 18 hours. At that point, I considered leaving the tribe, but instead, I mailed Mike and organized the implosion of CRUS from the inside by taking me, and 6 largest CRUS players to BLUE.

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
OMG. I broke my popcorn popper last week and now finally we have some fecal matter hitting the osculating device?

pyronixcore

The "mostly didn't do anything" is correct for when we were in Yin Yang. That's for sure, I agree. But in OPEN, most of us participated.

But yea, everyone plays this game differently, I play it my way, you guys play it another way. (Doesn't change what I think of Foreman, he's still a trash and will always be a piece of garbage.) It's hard to win if one tries to give newer players a chance and teaches them instead of inviting mostly seniors. And yes, friends happen in progress, I hope no one is playing this game just for relationships. That would be sad.

I can't really judge the way you executed everything because I don't like it, but I can judge the way OPEN's leadership operated. Mostly I'm disappointed in them. I despise backstabbing and deceptions. I mean, don't make big words about destroying someone if you don't actually mean it and you are selling your tribemate's villages undercover to avoid a conflict. That is a next level backstabbing.

To you UBM, I wish good luck, your post about the war was cool, and I wish everyone, who is reading this, a great day/evening/night.

This is my experience with OPEN, but also YOYO and their new academy tribe, YOYA.

For perspective, my tribe (SWY, at the time), was created by Liam.Simpson and a small group of players who made up his leadership. They recruited heavily, and we quickly became the first large rim/borderK tribe in our immediate region. Then Tudadar came along and offered the senior players a chance to make a tribe with the #1 world player at the time. They literally left the tribe. It was one of the barons that came to the forums and said "We've been given an offer we cannot refuse, goodbye", and that's all we heard. Leaderless, our tribe floundered and YOYO was made by Liam/Tudadar and our core leadership players. Later, I was shown by a yoyo player that we were set as allies, and one of their leaving barons had set them as allies too. I fought hard to try and get any communication from them, and nothing from that point. We were ignored, as I expected. They dropped the mystery alliance and attacked pretty fast.

Since then, Liam went on to split with YOYO and form OPEN, and all that drama ensued.

In all this time, the players of those tribes, both Open and Yoyo (especially Stocal) have been messaging smaller players, bullying, threatening, lying, misleading and strongarming as many people as they can get through to; most of them recruited into yoyo and yoya, with the weaker players immediately being kicked and nobled (fresh meat, hey). My tribe has since collapsed, and the last stroke was the manipulation of one too many players who decided to dismiss all the players of the tribe and join the yoya academy. The group of players is toxic, their influence is toxic, and every poor honest person in their tribes who doesn't know better should be pitied.

A lot of excited new players for this game (which is getting smaller in player count every world) left feeling disappointed because they didn't get the chance to enjoy the game and saw only the constant backstabbing, political manoeuvring and lack of trust that continued to pour out of people they had originally gotten along with very well.

DeletedUser107359

I'm optimistic the Average Pessimist will be posting another above average debrief.