Weekly stats top 5

DeletedUser51596

KG,

I want to know the stat about barb eater in top 5 tribes.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Actualy, this game is about taking villages....
Enemy or not...

Seeying more villages = more power...

And well, you guy's had to merge to get even close, and even then you failed....

From rank 3 down to 6 within a week?
that deserves a:

google-search-epic-fail.jpg

Now get of my thread, and start whining on your forums.

So I guess Manic is truely the number one best tribe /sarcasm

Foolishness.

I could noble barbs and only build defence and I'd have more villages than anyone. But do I have skill, am I a good player, am I "number one". No. You lose. I'd like to see how your allies Kinky stand on this argument though.

DeletedUser

So I guess Manic is truely the number one best tribe /sarcasm

Foolishness.

I could noble barbs and only build defence and I'd have more villages than anyone. But do I have skill, am I a good player, am I "number one". No. You lose. I'd like to see how your allies Kinky stand on this argument though.

what should measure skill then? ODA?

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 MANIC 302,73 Mio.
2 Veni Vidi Vici 292,18 Mio.
3 Ignotum Periculum 248,99 Mio.
4 Street Kings 233,18 Mio.
5 The Tidal Wave 231,53 Mio.
6 Guardians of Darkness 220,74 Mio.

DeletedUser

Thank you King Geldwolf, this is a very nice contribution to the world.

One suggestion would be to include the top tribe outside the top five for each week, just to add a little perspective.

DeletedUser4982

Or just throw in Huggle's stats for teh sh*ts and giggles... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Meh, to be honest, this looks like yet another 'Zomg, MANIC has most villages nobled!!' threads. Frankly, they bore me, as they tell me nothing new :)

DeletedUser

My thoughts exactly but I like reading them it gives me warm fuzzies all over.

But then I am in MANIC

DeletedUser

Deadsocks made a topic for that this week aswell.
These are the tribes with most barb noblings under 3500 points.

3k.png

This is all that we needed to see, I find this a lot more interesting than your original chunk of stats.

Agree that more villages = more power in order to take enemies after... Or take enemies first fill in after.

Also, Manic actually doesn't take that many barbs, most of there extreme amounts of enoblements (1k a week etc.) come from internal nobling. They are just cleaning up their tribe and nobling anything inside their main k' s that aren't MANIC. Which isn't a bad idea... Pretty much they noble their own AFK members.

deadsocks

This is all that we needed to see, I find this a lot more interesting than your original chunk of stats.

Agree that more villages = more power in order to take enemies after... Or take enemies first fill in after.

Also, Manic actually doesn't take that many barbs, most of there extreme amounts of enoblements (1k a week etc.) come from internal nobling. They are just cleaning up their tribe and nobling anything inside their main k' s that aren't MANIC. Which isn't a bad idea... Pretty much they noble their own AFK members.
I agree, internal noblings no doubt make up a lot of the ODA in MANIC. This isn't a dig at them - it's a simple fact that you can't get ODA without attacking someone, and MANIC haven't had a war since...

*scratches head*

Besides, if you're going to use ODA as a reason for MANIC superiority, you need to consider member and village count. These were the stats from a week ago when I made my time-consuming post on tribe analysis:
top10active.png

Based on how many villages they have, they're under average within the top 10.
(They're above average within the top 40, but do you seriously expect me to compare the #2 tribe to e.g. the HDR family? even MANIC deserve better.)

Which pretty much sums up my feelings about MANIC in general. They're "alright". They have a tribe full of nice-ish people. But they have yet to prove themselves as anything special (by my standards), so let's not go feeding their ego by congratulating them for nobling a load of their former friends every week :p

DeletedUser

KG, great thread, despite the criticism.

I'd ask for more tribes to be included, maybe top 10-15, but I know you're already looking at a ton of stats.

As for the stats, does it take anything else into account? For example, are the results based on villages taken per player, or is it just a grand total per week? If it's the latter, I'll go ahead and tell you that the #1 tribe each week will be the tribe with the most members (for the most part).

In fact, this is why we decided to get our membership full. Gotta give Manic a run for their money :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'd ask for more tribes to be included, maybe top 10-15, but I know you're already looking at a ton of stats.

As for the stats, does it take anything else into account? For example, are the results based on villages taken per player, or is it just a grand total per week? If it's the latter, I'll go ahead and tell you that the #1 tribe each week will be the tribe with the most members (for the most part).

In fact, this is why we decided to get our membership full. Gotta give Manic a run for their money :icon_wink:

thats no challenge for you im sure D.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well done to those top 5 tribes. I can see where Lord Josiah is coming from but so what. I would post stats like that if i was in KG's position too. I also have to agree that this game is about taking villages, barbarian or enemy. I dont know why you would be so worried about whats being posted in these forums when you dont play the world anymore? I know its a war game but where is the love :D

DeletedUser

Well as long as you don't get into any wars.. V-V-V in war mode was impossible to out-noble even at your lesser member count, I'd hate to try and compete against that with you near max members. :icon_eek:

deadsocks

Well done to those top 5 tribes. I can see where Lord Josiah is coming from but so what. I would post stats like that if i was in KG's position too. I also have to agree that this game is about taking villages, barbarian or enemy. I dont know why you would be so worried about whats being posted in these forums when you dont play the world anymore? I know its a war game but where is the love :D
Cos Josiah is coming back to the game someday, and it'll be a lot harder for him if he doesn't stay updated with world news. He likes keeping his finger on the pulse.

DeletedUser26129

Yeah seeying TWstats is giving a 3 week stats about member count, im going to use that to determine villages taken with members, i will take the average member count over 3 weeks.

This will give a more accurate image.

DeletedUser

Well as long as you don't get into any wars.. V-V-V in war mode was impossible to out-noble even at your lesser member count, I'd hate to try and compete against that with you near max members. :icon_eek:

Last time I checked, V-V-V starts out their typical war by nobling a few villages a day. Somehow those guys just manages to out-last their opponent.

DeletedUser

Yeah seeying TWstats is giving a 3 week stats about member count, im going to use that to determine villages taken with members, i will take the average member count over 3 weeks.

This will give a more accurate image.

Oh ok, I was wondering how that'd work. Easy enough solution, especially since I don't have to look us the stats :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Last time I checked, V-V-V starts out their typical war by nobling a few villages a day. Somehow those guys just manages to out-last their opponent.

Must be my mistake, I thought that the week you had the most conquers (week 5) was during the wind-down of your MORE war. >_> Ends of wars actually tend to be where the most conquers are, besides maybe a first surprise wave since the opponent has given up and is usually low on troops.

DeletedUser

Well this week should be interesting. My guess is that VVV will be number 1 in enoblements but we will see.