*Weekly* TA|REB Vs ''The World''

DeletedUser95513

Says the backstabber who left Aten when all the tribe was supportin him *sigh* :icon_rolleyes:..please bonesaw, you are not the one to get an opinion here :icon_neutral:

HAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA....NOW THAT IS TOO FUNNY...please the whole tribe supporting before i left? thats a joke...i left because aten b/c i didnt like the way it was being run...please state facts and not just baseless accusations you fool.

Ururjay

lol bonesaw speaking about fools :icon_rolleyes:...anyways i can state you that I was supporting you for sure, also some members still playing....:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Can we drop that please? It has no relevance to this thread or the stats being shown. Thank you. :)

DeletedUser

Maybe you should consider the other K's, duh.

What do you mean? You said : "They are also mainly the only villages you have been taking, of course the isolated ones too."

Most of my nobling has been on K51, and I was pointing out that REB are hardly isolated there.

DeletedUser

What do you mean? You said : "They are also mainly the only villages you have been taking, of course the isolated ones too."

Most of my nobling has been on K51, and I was pointing out that REB are hardly isolated there.

I know for a fact you're nobling Jellytots isolated K51 villages.

But looking at it in perspective, you're right. LWS had always been present there and for this one we have no real excuse as to why we haven't supported it.

DeletedUser

The continents that surround K51, what you are triyng to say is for example, just because i may be number 1 in K12 but every K surrounding it is red dots and owned by Aten, LWS and EleAud, but i am still not surrounded because i have that K to myself.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TA|REB, TASPQR
Side 2:
Tribes: EG|EA, EGAten, EG|LWS

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 89
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,005,083
Side 2: 896,129
Difference: 108,954

chart

DeletedUser

well adding atleast siv and carnivore would be apreciated..
Siv and carnivore and farah maybe. Perhaps EG could kick another to even that up ;)

As you are about 3 times as big as us I'm sure you can allow us this little concession. :)

Ururjay

Siv and carnivore and farah maybe. Perhaps EG could kick another to even that up ;)

As you are about 3 times as big as us I'm sure you can allow us this little concession. :)

adding farah is fair enought too hooch :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TA|REB, TASPQR
Players: .siv., Carnivore
Side 2:
Tribes: EG|EA, EG|LWS, EGAten
Players: farah550

Side 1: 116
Side 2: 111
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 1,223,492
Side 2: 1,103,589
Difference: 119,903

chart

Ururjay

Now i'm happy, also it's a shame i can't add bubu, as he get deleted..

Side 1:
Tribes: TA|REB, REB 2, TASPQR
Players: Carnivore, .siv., Ixtana, blodyx
Side 2:
Tribes: EG|EA, EG|LWS, EGAten
Players: farah550

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 124
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 1,213,372
Side 2: 1,220,842
Difference: 7,470

chart

Ururjay

Why did you add Ixtana? She was out of the tribe for an hour.

then she has lost one village in that hour mate..

Glutton For Punishment (522|861) K85 8,980 Ixtana ecell [EG|LWS] 2010-11-21 15:20:28