I'm just a poor boy (Poor boy)
I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
Little high, little low
Any way the wind blows
Doesn't really matter to me, to me

*Walks off humming*

DeletedUser95513

wow...Seems like the End game alliance is failing epicly :)

DeletedUser

Hmmm....

Lots of statistics thrown about. How about some real numbers. Let us start at the beginning of this war, November 11, 2010 and go to present time.

Side 1:
Tribes: EG|EA, EG|LWS, EGAten
Side 2:
Tribes: TA|REB, TASPQR

Timeframe: 11/11/2010 00:00:00 to 26/11/2010 06:12:28

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,603
Side 2: 2,311
Difference: 2,292

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,888
Side 2: 1,664
Difference: 224

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 46,345,811
Side 2: 24,310,167
Difference: 22,035,644

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,739,418
Side 2: 17,239,801
Difference: 1,499,617

chart

Squirm and toss, but no matter how you look at it EG seems to be winning. Now this does not include numerous players who quit or where kicked from TA|REB. Factor in all those villages who went grey or were lost as "independents" and EG is winning by miles :)

DeletedUser

Olderthandirt, while I was glad to see the war stats with actual dates, one minute you say you're going to give real numbers and the next minute you're speculating on players quitting and abandons. That's exactly what the opposite of "real numbers" is.

Besides, with the way this war is, if EG isn't winning that's only a testament to how bad EG is. If REB are losing, that's just basic logic that 2 is greater than 1.

DeletedUser

Question: why 3 tribes with same tag?
Fam tribe or they team up on the remaining tribe? :)

DeletedUser

Yes Calarasi whoever you are, they all decided to gang up on us.

Olderthandirt, what do you make of the most recent stats? Imma thinking we're turning it round after the rather discourteous start without any war declaration.

Side 1:
Tribes: TA|REB, TASPQR
Side 2:
Tribes: EG|EA, EG|LWS, EGAten

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,286
Side 2: 1,847
Difference: 561

chart

Side 1: 1,010
Side 2: 675
Difference: 335

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 13,472,769
Side 2: 18,563,302
Difference: 5,090,533

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,475,064
Side 2: 6,661,306
Difference: 3,813,758

chart

DeletedUser

Olderthandirt, while I was glad to see the war stats with actual dates, one minute you say you're going to give real numbers and the next minute you're speculating on players quitting and abandons. That's exactly what the opposite of "real numbers" is.

Besides, with the way this war is, if EG isn't winning that's only a testament to how bad EG is. If REB are losing, that's just basic logic that 2 is greater than 1.

That would have been a basic logic for any other tribe but this is REB the basic logic is us winning and so we are ^^

I love these stats don't you guys?

DeletedUser7464

Surely we should be multiplying REB's conquers by 3 to compensate for how outnumbered they are?

DeletedUser

Squirm and toss, but no matter how you look at it EG seems to be winning. Now this does not include numerous players who quit or where kicked from TA|REB. Factor in all those villages who went grey or were lost as "independents" and EG is winning by miles :)

Oh, oh, oh! You said real numbers!

Wanna know what you can do with real numbers? Math! That's right. Math. The purest of the pure.

[spoil]
purity.png
[/spoil]

Now, one thing in mathematics is a thing called the method of least squares. By using this method, one can, for instance, make a pretty darned good function of developments of, say, conquests. With a bit of statistical information, one can find a function for the rate of conquests.

This function would, in this case, show that the rate is going the way of The Alliance. I'm making some minor assumptions here, but using math ( which is derived from basic logic - thanks DC :) ) and real bloody numbers I'm pretty sure I could show that the most logical way of looking at this would reveal that, woah, The Alliance is winning.

Also, math says that your post smells like horse manure.
[/rant]

walleye

EG got off to a flying start with their element of surprise (aten and EA that is). however considering the circumstances, their "flying start" was much smaller than i thnk they would have hoped. tossa's stats indicate the new trend, with REB players knowing for sure which colour the dots on the maps are and preparing accordingly, pretty soon your "real" stats will tell you what you dont want to hear when REB overtake EG in the conquers for a timeframe dating back to 11/11.

Propaganda really is dead isnt it?

DeletedUser

Winning by miles? Just over 200 is not miles considering from your size, if you look closely REB are catching up so much, you can deny and make up excuses for a certain amount of time but when time finally gives REB and SPQR the lead of overall takes ^.^

Although if you independant stats it seems Aten and EleAud have become LWS' meatshields. Don't believe me? look it up yourself.

DeletedUser

Surely we should be multiplying REB's conquers by 3 to compensate for how outnumbered they are?

Well, that's not really viable at all. Those would be fake numbers. TA is still losing as far as overall values throughout the war go, it's just no testament to EG because of the number difference.

You've really got to wait a month to get a good idea of who's initially winning the war though. If TA are winning at the end of the first month, that basically means that EG are putting in less than a half of the effort. Only if EG can manage 2.23 times as many conquers as TA are they actually managing to shadow TA 's efforts.

Yes, EG should have 2.23 times the conquer power of TA. It's 158 to 71.

This was a more impressive post before I remembered to add SPQR, with no devaluing intentional.

DeletedUser

Interesting convo...

lets look at the detail of who is doing what against each other since the 11th of November

EG|LWS v TA|REB

EG|LWS up +515

Side 1:
Tribes: EG|LWS
Side 2:
Tribes: TA|REB

Timeframe: 11/11/2010 00:00:00 to 27/11/2010 10:14:18

Side 1: 730
Side 2: 215
Difference: 515

chart

EGATEN V TA|REB

EGATEN up +92

Side 1:
Tribes: EGAten
Side 2:

Side 1: 850
Side 2: 758
Difference: 92

chart

EG|EA V TA|REB

TA|REB up +295

Side 1:
Tribes: EG|EA
Side 2:

Side 1: 351
Side 2: 646
Difference: 295

chart

It would appear thet EG|ELA is taikng the brunt of the losses against TA|REB

BUT..over all TA|REB are down against EG tribes by -312

now the same with TASPQR

EG|LWS v TASPQR

TASPQR up by +150

Side 1:
Tribes: EG|LWS
Side 2:
Tribes: TASPQR

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 185
Difference: 150

chart

EGATEN V TASPQR

TASPQR up by +1

Side 1:
Tribes: EGAten
Side 2:
Tribes: TASPQR

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

EG|EA V TASPQR

No villages taken by either side

It would appear that TASPQR are holding the TA family figures up by taking so many EG|LWS villages, whilest TA|REB are doing the damage to EG|EA

EG|LWS are predictabley doing well against TA|REB but suffering againt TASPQR
EG|EA are losing to TAREB juat now
EGATEN appear to be holding thier own

The statement that EG|EA and EGATEN were meat shields for EGLWS does not hold up

As with any large groups joining to-gether to achieve a common task it takes time for the wheels and clogs to begin to syncronise but eventualy they do - thats the time when the EG numeric advantage will start to show

Until then TA tribes can bask in thier "quick" wins and gains :)

....but be reassured once the red mist of the EG members fades away the eyes of so many will become more focused and sharper to the TA areas/players to seek out

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

interesting indeed Baldy, I'd just like to point out I listened to the comments you posted in the pnp and took note. Can you still remember your arguements against the silver tongues in the alliance?...cos it seems you fell victim anyway.

walleye

Until then TA tribes can bask in thier "quick" wins and gains :)

....but be reassured once the red mist of the EG members fades away the eyes of so many will become more focused and sharper to the TA areas/players to seek out

ludicrous... quick wins and gains? REB players didn't know that eleaud and aten were going to switch from light blue to red. EG did, the element of such a big surprise is the biggest advantage you will ever get in a war and eleaud and aten botched it, big time. how is that not obvious?

DeletedUser

LWS gained something regardless of whether or not they wasted their element of surprise. Though I question how much of an element of surprise they had.

LWS managed to swing numbers in their favor. It's clever, though frowned upon. ATEN turned around to swing numbers slightly more in their favor. That's barely clever.

If you're going to argue about who's wasting anything, point not at LWS, but at ATEN, who have since wasted years of war trading villages with TW and LWS just to forget it all and attack a long-term ally in REB. That move was small thinking in regards to the bigger picture.

walleye

lws was already at war with REB. so there was no surprise thing there