*Weekly* TA|REB Vs ''The World''

DeletedUser

2k? oh no F31RNY, he had lots more than that, he must had clicked delete before we was even finished sending. ^^

Strange how REB disbanding has brought up the good old times anyway.

you get what i mean tho. that account should have at least 20x that amount before even considering quitting

DeletedUser

It could had been 20x less and he would had still clicked delete anyway. But yeah, I agree with you.

DeletedUser7126

sam..thats my point. jaz is blaming me for all the members quitting or leaving or whatever. i just gave him examples of how he went through the same thing. so is it poor leadership on both our parts?

please, find one member who says i dictated where they should noble or what they should do with there accounts. ive always pushed members to participate in any way...supporting, sitting, nuking or nobleing..that all ive ever done.

as far as asking tribe what direction they wanted to go....i cant begin to tell you all the meetings hot had with me asking the tribe their opinions on such things. csaling knows that for a fact!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

The difference steve, is that when a member leaves EleAud, they aren't pissy with me, and I am not blaming you for those that press delete, tho sometimes it can be a dukes actions that cause it, I have been trying to focus my comments around those that are still in the game

And your right about the meetings steve. unfortunatley they don't go very far very often.

Resputi. Had just over 8.5k incs when he deleted. He was having problems finding time to play, and had been chatting about saying goodbye to the game with me. The incs were probably a catalyst, so i will cede that one to REB.

Coors. Pretty much as f31rny described the situation.

Feudal, another one like coors. account was floating around 110 days sit when he pressed deleted....it had come down from about 118.

------------------------------------------

DeletedUser

Feudalknight was active when EG started, I just don't think he ever had premium. So it was easy to give him plenty of incomings and to make him quit, kinda like what you guys did to evillink669.

DeletedUser

steve darling,
you have made me feel unloved. 22 hours and nothing from you. Whatever I have done to upset you, I am sorry. Can I make it up to you?

Snazzy Jazzy

DeletedUser

Oh it was mate.
I just don't know what his inc levels were because he never said much. I sat an account in dbt, for 3 months. 1 forum post, 2 mails. Real ! talkative bunch.

DeletedUser7126

steve darling,
you have made me feel unloved. 22 hours and nothing from you. Whatever I have done to upset you, I am sorry. Can I make it up to you?

Snazzy Jazzy

well jaz, not much more to say. you can go back to to stroking and asking and patting little behinds saying its ok to not attack or to lose villages. im gonna go back to to not accepting that from any members and push and prod and do whatever it is i can to help each member i can to not lose villages and to contribute in some way.

DeletedUser

Really steve?

rumour has it that you were moving your lips about pressing delete.

DeletedUser

Oh it was mate.
I just don't know what his inc levels were because he never said much. I sat an account in dbt, for 3 months. 1 forum post, 2 mails. Real ! talkative bunch.

Yeah, but there was only 4 of them in a tribe called "Double Threat" xD so I guess Resputi may have only mailed coors1 and bramusboy. Not sure about Feudalknight.

But yeah, Jas that is only a rumour ^^

DeletedUser

He wouldn't do that Jas you old goat, who would i drink with in the evenings if my neighbour moved out :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

He wouldn't do that Jas you old goat, who would i drink with in the evenings if my neighbour moved out :icon_cry:

The new tennants perhaps, though you would have to protect bob and bill

DeletedUser

sam..thats my point. jaz is blaming me for all the members quitting or leaving or whatever. i just gave him examples of how he went through the same thing. so is it poor leadership on both our parts?

please, find one member who says i dictated where they should noble or what they should do with there accounts. ive always pushed members to participate in any way...supporting, sitting, nuking or nobleing..that all ive ever done.

as far as asking tribe what direction they wanted to go....i cant begin to tell you all the meetings hot had with me asking the tribe their opinions on such things. csaling knows that for a fact!!!!!!!!

Steve,what I remember is when shade was leader and we had meetings,it was brought up on what to do, I said go after TW. Between you and jonsie,you talk a different deal into being,one that made HOT turn on ATEN.

DeletedUser

It's Bob and Brenda Jas, teabag time for you with my fruit bowl :lol:

DeletedUser7126

Steve,what I remember is when shade was leader and we had meetings,it was brought up on what to do, I said go after TW. Between you and jonsie,you talk a different deal into being,one that made HOT turn on ATEN.

good grief!!!! how can this be true? we were already fighting aten. shade wanted to fight mpx cause we needed targets in nw. if you remember, joey is one declared on aten and shade declared on mpx. i came in and fixed that not long after becoming leader and then dropped diplomacy with TW.

Mysticjelly2

good grief!!!! how can this be true? we were already fighting aten. shade wanted to fight mpx cause we needed targets in nw. if you remember, joey is one declared on aten and shade declared on mpx. i came in and fixed that not long after becoming leader and then dropped diplomacy with TW.

I have to admit I remember it being that way around too. I even caught wind of it leading upto it and I was told by other Aten members saying HOT would never declare on us, a little while later the announcement was made and we were at war. I definately remember it being Joey and his crowd.

DeletedUser

i think this is true. not too sure 100% tho, think marlow could clear it up seen as tho he is like the other longest serving in NW besides me that was like mpx/HOT frontline at the time

DeletedUser

Well i can clear that up straight away Joey did declare on ATEN and Steve did sort things out and declare on TW,tis true:icon_wink: