*Weekly* TA|REB Vs ''The World''

DeletedUser

i think this is true. not too sure 100% tho, think marlow could clear it up seen as tho he is like the other longest serving in NW besides me that was like mpx/HOT frontline at the time

Ah, good times. Don't make me miss all those tribes :(

DeletedUser

And here we go again

Side 1:
Tribes: HOOCH
Side 2:
Tribes: EG|EA, EG|LWS, EGAten

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 686
Side 2: 578
Difference: 108

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,798,153
Side 2: 5,539,620
Difference: 1,258,533

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: TASPQR
Side 2:
Tribes: EG|EA, EG|LWS, EGAten

Timeframe: 11/11/2010 00:00:00 to 26/10/2011 20:25:02

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,260
Side 2: 383
Difference: 1,877

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23,120,780
Side 2: 3,830,736
Difference: 19,290,044

chart

DeletedUser1125

This is a very confusing set of stats. I'm not quite getting it. You say the timeframe is "forever", but for Hooch does that mean since the last time you had a name change, a week or two ago. Yet, at the same time you throw in TASPQR, which I guess is basically bonesaw's stats since the beginning of time, or maybe they include those of some players who are long gone and eaten up, or otherwise inactive? Not saying that these are skewed in any particular direction, just very unhelpful in showing anything.

DeletedUser7464

The first part is the stats since the new tribe was formed after REB was disbanded (29th of Sep I think?).

The SPQR stats are from about when EG formed.

They both just show EG are losing ;)

DeletedUser

How are they confusing? Does the tribe that formed need a date? So why would forever be wrong compared to the date the tribe was formed? Changing a name of a tribe means nothing also.

Why would I not show SPQR's? I put their stats from the start of the war, plus they are allied to us and doing a good job. I don't see the problem or why you think it is so confusing...

DeletedUser1125

The mere fact that you're mixing apples and oranges makes the whole analysis look very suspicious. If you really want to prove a point in an objective way then give us side against side over a specific time, one week, one month, three months, six months, one year, etc. Of course you can pick out the period of time that puts you in the best light, although it really doesn't make a difference about the outcome. Your time is running out.

DeletedUser

How are these stats wrong? You are just being silly. It isn't like I have edited the TW system to make us look better... I can't use the old REB tribe can I?...

I don't get why you are so confused about it. My time is running out? And what? You are going to make sure of that? Please...

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
How are these stats wrong? You are just being silly. It isn't like I have edited the TW system to make us look better... I can't use the old REB tribe can I?...

I don't get why you are so confused about it. My time is running out? And what? You are going to make sure of that? Please...

You're getting old Marlow... Ooooold. Ooooold. Your time running out. Oooooold boy! /hypnotize attempt

DeletedUser1125

I think that we used to have a thread where people guessed how long it would be until this world ended. Perhaps everyone lost interest when the world just kept going and going, and going....

Well, I'd like to go on record now, to say that I think that it will be less than a year now, and I'd say that estimate reflected the general sentiment of what I see. On the other hand, I have a limited experience. I don't get to see what is exchanged among the enemy. My guess is, since all they seem to talk about is winning the war, that morale is riding high in their camp, and looking at the stats, they probably are thinking that they might win in say, another five or six years.....

As I said, time is running out....

DeletedUser

do me a favour Scarus?

Read post 267 in this thread

http://http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=128818&page=14

And then compare it with the stats Tokstolle will hopefully post later today and then explain to me how you think EG are going to win within the next year when you have been progressively shrinking throughout the past year.

And while you're at it perhaps you could give me your thoughts on how Aten would have managed to survive and even grow if the whole world had turned on them.

bah......not sure if you are the brainwasher or the brainwashee.

DeletedUser

Well, I'd like to go on record now, to say that I think that it will be less than a year now, and I'd say that estimate reflected the general sentiment of what I see. On the other hand, I have a limited experience. I don't get to see what is exchanged among the enemy. My guess is, since all they seem to talk about is winning the war, that morale is riding high in their camp, and looking at the stats, they probably are thinking that they might win in say, another five or six years.....

As I said, time is running out....

Last I checked, didn't you guys think it was going to end LAST Christmas? I have heard numerous people tell me that from EG and I find it very amusing that we are now coming up to the next Christmas and all you guys have managed to do is shrink. Yes, we do talk about winning the war because we are doing something about it and what have you done apart from noble greys/inactives and probably send long range support? So yeah, our morale is high indeed, stop being jealous.

DeletedUser910

How are they confusing? Does the tribe that formed need a date? So why would forever be wrong compared to the date the tribe was formed? Changing a name of a tribe means nothing also.

Why would I not show SPQR's? I put their stats from the start of the war, plus they are allied to us and doing a good job. I don't see the problem or why you think it is so confusing...

Probably because the status for FOREVER for REB can no longer be seen. lol!! That's actually a more accurate stat then the HOOCH one obviously. Not really confusing. It's just not completely accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7464

I think that works in EG's favour anyway as we were winning the war overall also! Whichever way you look at it EG fails :p

DeletedUser

Probably because the status for FOREVER for REB can no longer be seen. lol!! That's actually a more accurate stat then the HOOCH on obviously. Not really confusing. It's just not completely accurate.

Well, I already stated I can't use the old tribe, so If I put the date the new tribe had formed for SPQR too, then would EG stop complaining?

But then I would think it is unfair to not do SPQR's stats from the start of the war....

Pizz

Pretty sure everyone sucks.

Also, hi Mikeys. I've missed you trying to seduce me into your bed :(

DeletedUser7126

anybody with half a brain can see and decipher the stats. scarus is just trying to get under your skin marlow. he sees same thing we do

DeletedUser

Anybody seen the other half of my brain i lost it :icon_razz:

*Waves at Pizz*