*Weekly* TA|REB Vs ''The World''

DeletedUser1125

Last I checked, didn't you guys think it was going to end LAST Christmas? I have heard numerous people tell me that from EG and I find it very amusing that we are now coming up to the next Christmas and all you guys have managed to do is shrink.

We're all shrinking. I used to be 6'4"

DeletedUser1125

I still don't see any TA players offering any estimates as to how long it will be until you win. Which will come first, W2 diminishing in numbers until we are under 20 players, or TA winning? I'd like to say that I was in this until the end, but I don't know if I can last until TA wins. Don't think that my real life expectancy is that long.

I will also go on the record as saying that I don't believe that we will still be playing W2 in three or four years, and since any plans that TA might have of realistically winning certainly exceed that timeframe, it appears that there is no chance that TA will ever win this world. Sooooo, what are the TA players playing for? To see who is the most stubborn?

What's the point of constantly saying that you're winning if you have no chance whatsoever of actually winning? Just keep dropping those monthly fees and watch your mates drop out one by one.

S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7464

At the current rate isn't TA going to win the war before EG? Why are EG even playing, to see who is the most stubborn? If time is an issue for you, why not just quit now? We have over 80,000 villages. It has been almost one year since EG formed. You haven't gotten anywhere. You say we have no chance whatsoever of actually winning? Where are you getting that from? Everything points to YOU not having any chance of winning. Except your size.

How does it feel that you are so much bigger than us, and yet you are losing? It is a testament to TA that you don't feel embarrassed they are beating you, ha. Or do you feel embarrassed? Because you should.

There is less of us. Overall we pay less money to play. Our accounts go grey at a slower rate than yours. Enjoy.

Why do you think EG have more chance of winning, when you are losing?

Fail.

Pizz

Probably all those spices you eat.

Scarus, it won't take them that long to beat you. Quit being silly. They're mowing through you guys like it aint ish.

DeletedUser

Cameron, Cameron, you guys are winning?

How?

You are smaller than ever. Your totals % of the villages owned is lower than ever. You have more inactives than ever.

Scarus, you are so correct. All that matters is how long the remnants will continue to hang on.

DeletedUser910

I think that works in EG's favour anyway as we were winning the war overall also! Whichever way you look at it EG fails :p

If you say so. All that matters is the end result. It's never a fail until it's over. It's far from over.

DeletedUser7464

This is from the Countdown thread. tokstolle posted this on the 21st of November 2010, shortly after EG formed -

EG fam - 187.418 village - 71,80% of owned village
TA fam - 69.247 village - 26,53% of owned village

He then posted this a couple of days ago, on the 30th of October 2011 -

EG fam - 179.504 village - 67,71% of owned village
TA fam - 82.161 village - 30,99% of owned village

It looks to me like TA is larger than ever. And that our percentage of owned villages is also larger than ever. What do you think olderthandirt? LOL. And don't you find it humiliating that you are still losing even though we have more inactives than ever?

How are we not winning? We are growing, you are shrinking. We are beating you on conquers. Not only has the war been going for almost a year, but you haven't actually gotten anywhere. Its not a question of how long before you beat us. Its a question of when are you going to admit we are better than you and delete your account :icon_biggrin:

But I do agree with you Xander. It is far from over. You are still so much bigger than us. Might take us a few years at the current rate. Can you handle that Scarus? Surely you should just quit now. Stop wasting your time.

Lets not say you have failed yet though. Just that you are failing :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You Scarus are an idiot. We are winning because we are nobling you faster than you are nobling us, doesn't matter what the end date is. We are still nobling you and growing while you are losing to us and shrinking. So stop being full of crap. It is also possible for TA to win but why am I going to give a date? You EG people set a date and that meant nothing, so stop sniffing around for something that means nothing because you are not going to get it.

Cameron, Cameron, you guys are winning?

How?

You are smaller than ever. Your totals % of the villages owned is lower than ever. You have more inactives than ever.

Scarus, you are so correct. All that matters is how long the remnants will continue to hang on.

Have you even looked at anything before posting that? No. So, to put it simply. Go away.

DeletedUser

WOW is that Marlow getting his pants twisted,i told you not to wear my thong this morning :lol:

DeletedUser1125

These percentages will even out again in a very short time because of all of the greys from the recently abandoned accounts. Must be over 60 million pts in greys floating around right now. Common sense dictates that a greater proportion of these will be taken by the tribes with more members. So far almost all of the difference in percentage owned has been determined by different large accounts going grey. Even if we ignore that huge Grey Elephant in the room it's easy to see that the rate of percentage gain for TA has been so slow that it will take over ten years for TA to get to the endgame percentage of 75%. Anyone, I repeat, Anyone, here think that we will still be playing W2 in ten years?

I also noticed that TA's safezones in the South have taken a huge hit with a steady infiltration of the EG fungus. I still hold to my prediction, of one year until EG has the requisite percentage to have endgame started. Again, I challenge anyone from TA to give any kind of prediction as to how long it will be until they win.

DeletedUser

hahaha...so the EG master plan is to win by taking the most greys?

DeletedUser1125

Not a strategy or a master plan, but being unable to retake your own greys is a very big weakness. This is going to hurt TA tremendously. It has already compromised your safezone in the south.

DeletedUser7126

we have taken more of the phillips and junk grays that popped up. i just dont see how you come to these conclusions? it is very obvious that no red dots are popping up in those grays. if there are, it not enough to matter. we are by far taking care of our areas.

ok, here is your date. 2 years we will win...good enough? who knows how that date will turn out but all you wanted was a date...right?

DeletedUser1125

Thank you sir, Good enough. Of course you'll have to progress at roughly five times greater than your present rate, but at least you had the balls to put it out there.

DeletedUser

WOW is that Marlow getting his pants twisted,i told you not to wear my thong this morning :lol:

Nah, I prefer to let it all hang out. Although that thong is still a tempting idea.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: HOOCH
Side 2:
Tribes: EG|EA, EG|LWS, EGAten

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 338
Side 2: 129
Difference: 209

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,457,901
Side 2: 1,279,036
Difference: 2,178,865

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: TASPQR
Side 2:
Tribes: EG|EA, EG|LWS, EGAten

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 4
Difference: 27

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 310,547
Side 2: 39,481
Difference: 271,066

chart

DeletedUser8124

Just saw jellytots just snagged a few of my villages in K34. Glad to see you guys starting to take it back!