image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,450
Side 2: 111,202
Difference: 106,752

image.php

Overall statistics:

- 'The World' or 'Allaince' is in the lead against TW
- Aten, MPX-E, DbT and EleAud are currently taking more enemy caps than losing their own.
- TW is currently winning against HOT.
- Still very little noblings against one and another for TW and DbT... Someone care to explain why? Or are they just that lazy :icon_neutral:

Tune in to next week's statistics for World Two's 'World War'. :icon_cool:

P.S I'd like to remind you all that regardless of a TW member, Aten member, MPX-E member etc who has been 'kicked' from their previous tribe will NOT go onto the stats I'm afraid. They are no longer apart of that specific tribe anymore.

DeletedUser

I am organising and will make sure the stats for HOT look different next time even if i have to do it myself :lol:
Lets start a new OP and give another player hell :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You know me :icon_wink:
And since i have 2 large clusters now i can work in both ways :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser910

Hmm, trying to think where our losses come from.

About 15-20 of our top players leaving or going inactive. Still, even with all the loses, we've held our own. Impressive. I don't think any other tribe vs- The World would do as well.

DeletedUser6081

About 15-20 of our top players leaving or going inactive. Still, even with all the loses, we've held our own. Impressive. I don't think any other tribe vs- The World would do as well.

Your kidding right? The fact that you are about 50% of the world means you SHOULD be holding your own. It isnt impressive, it is average.

DeletedUser

Your kidding right? The fact that you are about 50% of the world means you SHOULD be holding your own. It isnt impressive, it is average.

Not really.

The fact that we own 50% of the world and are holding our own is impressive, despite being bitten by inactivity in many places. It proves we're just as capable as our enemies, even when half of us aren't even here.

When half of ATEN wasn't there, they were doing shocking. In comparison, we're doing impressively.

DeletedUser

DC every tribe has its inactives only TW gets more inactive every week.

DeletedUser

DC every tribe has its inactives only TW gets more inactive every week.

I would have agreed with you last week.

But about time I'm starting to see major improvements. Even personally I've gotten much more involved.

DeletedUser

Alot of work has been done in HOT aswell and accounts witch where semi ective are getting over active again :icon_wink:

Ripfin

I would have agreed with you last week.

But about time I'm starting to see major improvements. Even personally I've gotten much more involved.

any comments on the proliferation of members in TW that can no longer be supported or attacked for obvious reasons?

DeletedUser

any comments on the proliferation of members in TW that can no longer be supported or attacked for obvious reasons?

The quitters? Ask them, not me. Even you've quit before, Ripfin.

Alot of work has been done in HOT aswell and accounts witch where semi ective are getting over active again :icon_wink:

Yeah, I never said they weren't. In fact, I've said they're better off these days before.

Way to just try and promote yourself randomly.

DeletedUser

not tqalking about the voluntary quitters, so hows thebigone11 or scholesy2005 doing?

That's their business.

Also, if you're trying to say that's a trend to TW, then you haven't take into consideration the stats.

That's a 50% greater chance of someone being banned and coming from TW than there is from ATEN simply because of our size. The possibility only increases if we compare to HOT, MPX-E, DbT or EleAud.

Ripfin

That's their business.

Also, if you're trying to say that's a trend to TW, then you haven't take into consideration the stats.

That's a 50% greater chance of someone being banned and coming from TW than there is from ATEN simply because of our size. The possibility only increases if we compare to HOT, MPX-E, DbT or EleAud.

yes but inquiring minds are curious since scholesy2005 is a TW moderator (still), and I know its all based on numbers but the numbers have been increasing as of late for TW.

DeletedUser

yes but inquiring minds are curious since scholesy2005 is a TW moderator (still), and I know its all based on numbers but the numbers have been increasing as of late for TW.

That's funny you say that, since it just happened. At least, in scholesy's case. Which, if you want to throw around fancy things, is 50% of your claim.

If I just took a village off of an enemy, I could say "omg omg TW are conquering <enemy>'s villages lately!!1!!one!1eleven!1!!" but that doesn't mean it would have any merit.

Scholesy was banned maybe... an hour or two ago?

So, 50% of your claim as no merit, and the rest is just chance. Way to go Ripfin.

PS. Ingame is different to forums. Not all bans are big deals, and some are even mistakes. We have no idea, and you can't speculate on the roll of a dice.

Ripfin

That's funny you say that, since it just happened. At least, in scholesy's case. Which, if you want to throw around fancy things, is 50% of your claim.

If I just took a village off of an enemy, I could say "omg omg TW are conquering <enemy>'s villages lately!!1!!one!1eleven!1!!" but that doesn't mean it would have any merit.

Scholesy was banned maybe... an hour or two ago?

So, 50% of your claim as no merit, and the rest is just chance. Way to go Ripfin.

PS. Ingame is different to forums. Not all bans are big deals, and some are even mistakes. We have no idea, and you can't speculate on the roll of a dice.

its not just him, as you may have noticed in the past week 3 TW members have been banned that I know of(and i'm not even looking) so it behooves one to wonder why so many in a short period of time:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

its not just him, as you may have noticed in the past week 3 TW members have been banned that I know of(and i'm not even looking) so it behooves one to wonder why so many in a short period of time:icon_confused:

At a guess, an easy explanation would be the cases are related. Surely you of all people would've thought of this.

And 3 players aren't many players. Every other point still stands.