*Weekly* 'The World' vs 'The Alliance' Stats

DeletedUser

You only explained one person there, what about the others? Also, didn't TW make the same argument awhile back when players they were attacking were kicked? Funny how it's a legitimate argument when TW makes it but only an excuse when others do.

Also, I know geo was active when I was attacking him. He sent mails and I also have a report of him removing me from his buddy list, which means he wasn't being sat.

Either way you try and argue it it seems to be rather close war, stat wise. Enjoy.

Outlands was used as an example because I was the one who removed him, among a few others. It is not about the stats. To be honest I had no idea what the stats looked like until I read this thread. I used him as an expamle to show that it's not whether someone is being attacked or not, it's about their activity. We've lost alot of players from either boredom (tends to come from eating inactives) or from sitting too many accounts.

So, from here on in, TW will be kicking inactive accounts. You can count your stats however you want to, but fighting an active enemy is the ONLY way to keep bulk of the players interested. Don't take my word for it - ask Tollxbooth, Congo, gibbomd.

DeletedUser

What constitutes as an active account then? To me if you are on enough to send mails and remove people from your friends list that would indicate you are an active non-sat account.

I personally don't care how many accounts you kick or why you kick them, I generally just target someone else if the account I'm attacking gets kicked. Enjoy.

DeletedUser

You can bang on all you like about why we are booting accounts. The fact is we have been restructuring for a while.

YEAH!!!

Dreid, you tell them. Down with ATEN!! ATEN spelled backwards in Swahili is an insult!! Yeah, NETA sucks!!!

Woot! Woot!! Sheep Biotches!? We be the Wolves!! Woot-WoooooooooooTTT!!!

Shut up, ATEN-morons! We're restructuring. We're not downsizing. We're rightsizing!!

Salle

LOL... sometimes you just crack me up Congo.. ;)

but perhaps we should listen to what Rawkling said and keep this thread on topic??

DeletedUser

You guys are winning for once against TW, is that not enough for you? So instead you start complaining about TW booting inactives and why TW players are quitting?

This is incorrect, TW has lost in stats prior to this. Thus it should be 'You guys are winning against TW again' the for once is the incorrect part and should be changed.

If you guys are upset that TW players are quitting and deleting, then deal with it instead of spamming MrTToms thread. MrTTom spent his own time and effort making this thread to inform everybody about stats and I don't think he likes people spamming it.

MrTToms should of known people would start spamming this thread when he made it. Pretty much every thread made gets spammed in one form or another. Enjoy.

DeletedUser

This is incorrect, TW has lost in stats prior to this. Thus it should be 'You guys are winning against TW again' the for once is the incorrect part and should be changed.

What are you saying? "MPX for once is winning against TW," thats what I said. Was MPX at war with TW before? I must have missed that war then.

DeletedUser

What are you saying? "MPX for once is winning against TW," thats what I said. Was MPX at war with TW before? I must have missed that war then.

Actually you said you guys are winning, indicating more than just MPX. Also, MPX has been at war with TW for going on 3 weeks now and yes we have been winning. So either try and keep up or try and be more accurate in your posts. Enjoy.

Decrepidos

well then please explain to me why players from TW are hitting delete left right and center?

Admittedly i have taken some inactive players villages but then again i have smashed players who are very active but yet don't fight back.

When i was in TW fighting Aten you guys were saying the exact same things that the alliance is saying now, yet Aten's 'Excuses' were bullsnit then to you and now you guys are using the exact same ploy.

DeletedUser

Actually you said you guys are winning, indicating more than just MPX. Also, MPX has been at war with TW for going on 3 weeks now and yes we have been winning. So either try and keep up or try and be more accurate in your posts. Enjoy.

Can you show me the post? I have a terrible memory :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

It's your post and I've already quoted it once. Just look up on this page and you will see where it's quoted. Enjoy.

*da slaya*

hmmm...

But the war stats are not accurate. If you want to remove snjaa from your tribe then you go for it, but playing around with stats to make you look better is just desperate.

Whatever floats your boat dark :)

I think I can take care of that

I'm solo again :D

I actually should have left months before this war started, when I started gifting my villages away.

any ways good luck all

toodles lol

DeletedUser2566

well then please explain to me why players from TW are hitting delete left right and center?

Admittedly i have taken some inactive players villages but then again i have smashed players who are very active but yet don't fight back.

When i was in TW fighting Aten you guys were saying the exact same things that the alliance is saying now, yet Aten's 'Excuses' were bullsnit then to you and now you guys are using the exact same ploy.

well a reason's always an excuse to someone who wants to provoke things. in rl women do this lots, yet their excuses are always reasons.. yep confusing. anyways if change is happening it's just that suckers have sucked it up and started to do something else.

DeletedUser5974

its pretty lame from mpx point of view to bring outlands and renu in it. Even I knew they left their accounts a long time. I am sure you wouldnt have encountered a damn move from them. Dont know about others though

I seriously doubt that the no of players who pressed delete these days is due to the alliance. A lot of people quit after lippa left and in the end thats why tw4 was reorganized. But some may have quit due to other reasons.
But props to the alliance for winning.
The alliance sure does have the edge.

DeletedUser7488

TW is winning against MPX because they've been kicking players left and right for losing villages. If you add in renu, outlands, geodezist, and cozmin123 (I think EleAud benefits the most from cozmin, but still), the stats look a lot worse for TW.

Lets add in the ones that you guys kick and the ones who leave on their own then eh?

DeletedUser

Lets add in the ones that you guys kick and the ones who leave on their own then eh?

TW has already done this in other threads, so what would be new? It's funny how TW seems to think it's ok when they add people into stats that have been kicked/left to make things look better but when others do the same it's a lame excuse. Enjoy.

DeletedUser

All right, let's just call a forum truce and leave this one on topic. Let people post stats in here, fling poo in the other threads.

DeletedUser

If you guys are upset that TW players are quitting and deleting, then deal with it instead of spamming MrTToms thread. MrTTom spent his own time and effort making this thread to inform everybody about stats and I don't think he likes people spamming it.

Thankyou!

MrTToms should of known people would start spamming this thread when he made it. Pretty much every thread made gets spammed in one form or another. Enjoy.

Yes I knew from the start that as soon as this thread was made, spam was inevitable as there are always those few who attempt to make the stats better or worse for some.

Never the less, I will continue to produce the weekly stats for this 'World War' without using players who have been kicked or left for their own reasons, they're NOT part of TW, MPX, Aten etc anymore and shall not be counted for in this war.

Thankyou. :icon_wink:

Dougalo7

Just show me trends in the # of players and # of villages on both sides. Conquers vs the other don't really tell you the whole story. I want to know which tribe/tribes are still growing and which are shrinking.