Weekly War Stats

Rawdeath21

decided i will update the whole war stats and individual tribe gif every 2 days, everything else each saturday.

DeletedUser

That explosion of yellow on the 28th <3.

110-0 folks, More to come.

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser

hey can we add Trtl to this war as well please.

another 11 million pt tribe working with barb should count in the stats too don't you think?

I am more interested in their oda for helping barb with nuking though as we can not possibly figure out what their odd is from supporting barb.

DeletedUser98503

Trtl don't even have a single cap on Nuts so that map would be a waste of time, You can't show ODA in a map l0l.

Also you post sounds quite butthurt, I guess you're being nuked by them? :icon_rolleyes:

Soberknight

Real nice thread over here and Raw, thanx for taking the time to make it as good as it is.

All suggestions possible have been posted and added already. If i think real hard, the only thing i think is missing are the nudes in between the gif... lets say between every day? Or are there people that find this insulting? :lol:

Would be fun if there was a way to add ODA and ODD but i dont see how. It would give an idea of where the nukes are send to.

DeletedUser

Trtl don't even have a single cap on Nuts so that map would be a waste of time, You can't show ODA in a map l0l.

Also you post sounds quite butthurt, I guess you're being nuked by them? :icon_rolleyes:

hmmm I am pretty sure I said I would like to see their oda in the war against Nuts!...I did not say anything about caps...and then again are you just to sad to admit that you guys are getting help against Nuts!?

Sounds like your pride took a bit more of a hit there then mine...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser98503

What? :icon_rolleyes:

To win this game you play with diplo, Just because Nuts! can't get every rim tribe to start banging BARB from all sides which you guys are trying to do, Oh and my post was right you were crying on your IG forums :lol:

DeletedUser

What? :icon_rolleyes:

To win this game you play with diplo, Just because Nuts! can't get every rim tribe to start banging BARB from all sides which you guys are trying to do, Oh and my post was right you were crying on your IG forums :lol:

hmm crying eh? I do not remember asking anyone for help against the 17 nukes from the basher tribe sent at my village...maybe you just don't know the difference. Trtl has always been a lackey of barbs...I just find it hypocritical that barb members want every tribe that Nuts has relations with in the stats but when someone says hey...why not put tribes that barb has relations with in their too, and you start flaming for that. Get a life. :icon_rolleyes:

God I can not believe I got suckered into responding to your drivel. uggg children like you make the externals a place not worth visiting.

Crocky!!! come out and play...I need to see some pics of awesomeness to get rid of the stink on my screen from Alyxar.

DeletedUser

hmmm I am pretty sure I said I would like to see their oda in the war against Nuts!...I did not say anything about caps...and then again are you just to sad to admit that you guys are getting help against Nuts!?

Sounds like your pride took a bit more of a hit there then mine...:icon_rolleyes:

We dont need help against you at all, Nuts are winning the war for us.

DeletedUser

We dont need help against you at all, Nuts are winning the war for us.

I would think that too...but yet there it is...in attacking and I am guessing defending too...again it is okay to have help...just don't say you don't when you do.

DeletedUser98503

Good thinking bor.

If you can be bothered you should add a little comment to each map on the change saying where has been pushed/players hit hard, players splitting off, Like a mini blog.

Rawdeath21

Good thinking bor.

If you can be bothered you should add a little comment to each map on the change saying where has been pushed/players hit hard, players splitting off, Like a mini blog.

i really just want to provide stats and let others comment, trying not to be opinionated.

Rawdeath21

I havent got some of the individual war stats yet, once i get to a computor i will be able to ask for them.