Weekly War Stats

DeletedUser

Have you tried to printscreen and just edit in paint? It would be quick and simple..or maybe the magic tool on photoshop? But great work on the animated gif of the maps :D real awsome!

DeletedUser

The political map has changed drastically. I have been keeping an update on the top 10 tribes. I figured that there would be no major changes in the rankings, but I have been very wrong. Tribes seem to be collapsing from the top 10 faster then originally expected. In the past days, almost 4 changes were made. Very tough keeping track! But the map remains updated! :)

DeletedUser

Can someone post stats of TPL - Nuts, BARB - NUTS, :) - TPL (if they are even warring), BARB - :) ? Please :?

DeletedUser

Here is TPL vs Nuts! for you. :) have not attacked us nor declared so no stats to show.
[spoil]
05c08c1831b571fe5ec2e3e30ec94a0d.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser105209

Barb stats

[spoil]Barb vs Nuts!

2YSXnr7.png

OL8c98u.png

Barb vs Away
T0jHKEq.png

Nd4eg5Z.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, according to stats nuts have the darkest days now, or had.

DeletedUser98503

Na, I'm about to eclipse on Nuts! The farming is nearly complete :icon_cool:

.dan.101

Don't yawn Ciranore. It's hard enough to keep our members from falling asleep with your members' utterly bland uselessness as it is, don't need you starting the yawns in the forums as well as in-game.

DeletedUser99939

Don't yawn Ciranore. It's hard enough to keep our members from falling asleep with your members' utterly bland uselessness as it is, don't need you starting the yawns in the forums as well as in-game.
*yawn*

And since its been awile and I've missed you message for you:

[Spoil]Dan is Sh**e... Lol[/spoil]

DeletedUser

We don't really deserve having our own thread so I'll post updated stats here:

mercs_barb.png

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: BARB
Side 2:
Tribes: Mercs

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 9
Side 2: 1
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: BARB
Side 2:
Tribes: Mercs

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 157
Side 2: 77
Difference: 80

chart

[/spoil]

Congrats to Barb and especially g04th thus far, one heck of a player and much harder nut than rhl3 to crack! As you can see it's really Mercs v a few players in Barb. They do seem to be picking up steam recently, but Mercs is excited for the rest of the war. It's been a lot of fun!