Weird Flex But Ok

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
Ok, this guy is the big loser. Two-players on account, one is Babin, the other is some Iliam. Babin thinks he knows how to play. But all he does is recruit their threats and then war average players and win like that, so pathetic. I don't know why he gets people to follow him in the tribe, he is an average player I kill him 1 on 1 any time he can have 10 players on his acc and still couldn't match me. When the world HP started I tray join RAGE tribe, they looked good crew but people there just PP FARM, so I ask Flex to join his tribe us he had second-most prospect tribe back then. Arrogant Babin starts with insults and says I'm no good. I say ok I will rim your 2 members near me, next morning that 2 players relocated away from me. I then join the tribe that was best I could find near me and we agree we will war that Flex pay to win players and losers gather in one tribe afraid to face each another. And what did Flex do? He recruits our 2 dukes who in process of that start back stabbing own tribe and attack their own members, just for that they can join Flex tribe. Here is one of the leaders saying why he backstab own tribe:

s0undw4ve-RobToday at 10:12 AM

yeah your right batan and thats why we have done it there like 5 good guys we cannot win against that tribe theyve been tryna recruit us from the start and each time we refuesd the whole way to play with you guys but weve tried lot and nothing has changed people cant snipe people getting cleared when there off line no rections to mails etc..

so we made the choice to do what we did sly and backstabbing yes i agree but iff you would have all put the time and the money in that we did you would have done so too just so you know we didnt want to go just me and dawg and so we spoe with them and we did ask that lord batan doden kekua lord death and rabit got rabies all joined with us they said doden can as they know him kekua couldnt because he spied on them in like world 84 and as for the rest they said for now you cannot join but if you are growing active farming and prove yourselves worthy of joining then they will recruit you as a favour to us we didnt want it this way and we hope you can all forgive us but also understand why too we wish you all good luck and hope to see you around

So winning worlds by recruiting from tribes that are a threat is mostly low and pathetic think. And that is not done only in that world, they did the same on 104 and many other worlds. Players don't wanna fight good players anymore, they wanna all gather in one tribe and fight n00bs. Weird Flex is all that is bad in this game. Spaying, backstabbing, using players and so on. He says I never win world..afkors i didn't, i didn't have a team for it, I'm always on the opposite side fighting pre-made tribes who wanna win easy way and tribes who merge for an easy win. Wired flex win by backstabbing, spending a lot of pp and merging stronger players and him dear to say his wins mather, LOL. Mayhem tribe that Flex is running now, I can easily say I can fight all of them any time and I'm a better player than most of them, but cant prove ti because there is nobody left who can fight them, all who are any good are in his 2 tribes, so easy win for Flex...congratulation Weird Flex for another win like that with no fighting at all, hug cowards. He says he is toxic, but then when I engage in toxic talk with him he reports me like the loser he is. so much about being toxic, no man you are not toxic, you are just a coward who is using people, there is no toxic in you, if you were toxic you could hand me, but you cant.

So many good players who don't like Flex and wanna fight him and his cowards, gather in on opposite tribe of Flex and invite me in, we will win the world, we gonna destroy this bunch of cowards who hide in one tribe so they don't need to fight between themself. Flight Flex will be my personal joy. We can do it on 114 or 115, just mail me and im IN.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10090318

Oh man what a rollercoaster.

TL: DR

LB: Babin pls can I join.
Babs: No, you bad
LB: *redacted*
Bubs: Reported scrublord

Later...
LB: *redacted* Bopins, he recruited the good players in our tribe, GG world over, no-one can beat the great Bobin
Also LB: Rally to me brothers, let us band together in the east and fight the flex and we will win.

Also, I like the shade thrown at RO76, sorry guys but your only hope to beat Bibin is to join LB's tribe, get your applications in quick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would like to sign up for your rebellion against the Babin resistance.
even tho I disagree with you on some things (and he got a point with the recruiting part) but, this just made my fn day.
Batan whom complains about other players being bad all the time and being better at them exactly like W108 when he stabbed his own founded tribe after stepping down as duke, just so he could give away intel to Kirk and join his tribe afterwards so he could try to get advantage and fight his locals and delay everyones time when taxi was growing as they were in the rim.. Massive IQ, it ended up just wasting everyones time

Remember that Batan? Guess not, ur spelling is so inspiring as always, I just downgrade everyday from my bad english if I keep writing with people like you thats for sure

Reaction score
Ok, this guy is the big loser. Two-players on account, one is Babin, the other is some Iliam. Babin thinks he knows how to play. But all he does is recruit their threats and then war average players and win like that, so pathetic. I don't know why he gets people to follow him in the tribe, he is an average player I kill him 1 on 1 any time he can have 10 players on his acc and still couldn't match me. When the world HP started I tray join RAGE tribe, they looked good crew but people there just PP FARM, so I ask Flex to join his tribe us he had second-most prospect tribe back then. Arrogant Babin starts with insults and says I'm no good. I say ok I will rim your 2 members near me, next morning that 2 players relocated away from me. I then join the tribe that was best I could find near me and we agree we will war that Flex pay to win players and losers gather in one tribe afraid to face each another. And what did Flex do? He recruits our 2 dukes who in process of that start back stabbing own tribe and attack their own members, just for that they can join Flex tribe. Here is one of the leaders saying why he backstab own tribe:

s0undw4ve-RobToday at 10:12 AM

yeah your right batan and thats why we have done it there like 5 good guys we cannot win against that tribe theyve been tryna recruit us from the start and each time we refuesd the whole way to play with you guys but weve tried lot and nothing has changed people cant snipe people getting cleared when there off line no rections to mails etc..

so we made the choice to do what we did sly and backstabbing yes i agree but iff you would have all put the time and the money in that we did you would have done so too just so you know we didnt want to go just me and dawg and so we spoe with them and we did ask that lord batan doden kekua lord death and rabit got rabies all joined with us they said doden can as they know him kekua couldnt because he spied on them in like world 84 and as for the rest they said for now you cannot join but if you are growing active farming and prove yourselves worthy of joining then they will recruit you as a favour to us we didnt want it this way and we hope you can all forgive us but also understand why too we wish you all good luck and hope to see you around

So winning worlds by recruiting from tribes that are a threat is mostly low and pathetic think. And that is not done only in that world, they did the same on 104 and many other worlds. Players don't wanna fight good players anymore, they wanna all gather in one tribe and fight n00bs. Weird Flex is all that is bad in this game. Spaying, backstabbing, using players and so on. He says I never win world..afkors i didn't, i didn't have a team for it, I'm always on the opposite side fighting pre-made tribes who wanna win easy way and tribes who merge for an easy win. Wired flex win by backstabbing, spending a lot of pp and merging stronger players and him dear to say his wins mather, LOL. Mayhem tribe that Flex is running now, I can easily say I can fight all of them any time and I'm a better player than most of them, but cant prove ti because there is nobody left who can fight them, all who are any good are in his 2 tribes, so easy win for Flex...congratulation Weird Flex for another win like that with no fighting at all, hug cowards. He says he is toxic, but then when I engage in toxic talk with him he reports me like the loser he is. so much about being toxic, no man you are not toxic, you are just a coward who is using people, there is no toxic in you, if you were toxic you could hand me, but you cant.

So many good players who don't like Flex and wanna fight him and his cowards, gather in on opposite tribe of Flex and invite me in, we will win the world, we gonna destroy this bunch of cowards who hide in one tribe so they don't need to fight between themself. Flight Flex will be my personal joy. We can do it on 114 or 115, just mail me and im IN.

Sounds like someone is really upset that their application to Mayhem got REJECTED? :D

Im so confused, so are you saying that you're going to quit and give Mayhem the easy win or are you going to fight Mayhem SOLO ?
I quote "Mayhem tribe that Flex is running now, I can easily say I can fight all of them any time and I'm a better player than most of them" Why not kick their ass on this world since you claim that Mayhem are noobs and you can take them on anytime ?

Last edited:

binks-sake

Reaction score
I dont know what you all are talking about but the Weird Flex account is by far the best account in TW. Because of him we still have a game to play i mean who here has not spent pp to get that wall up to stop a noob train from Flex. Also he is very loyal just ask anyone who has made it to end game with him. They will say they didnt start the world with him because he nobled them out but ending the world thats where the win is. @ TW how much PP do i have to buy to get Weird Flex perma banned

Reaction score
I dont know what you all are talking about but the Weird Flex account is by far the best account in TW. Because of him we still have a game to play i mean who here has not spent pp to get that wall up to stop a noob train from Flex. Also he is very loyal just ask anyone who has made it to end game with him. They will say they didnt start the world with him because he nobled them out but ending the world thats where the win is. @ TW how much PP do i have to buy to get Weird Flex perma banned

2 pp and ill work on a b a n :x

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score

LOL. Did you any time chek his stats? He is average. Remove premium points and he is barb size all the time.