Weiya weiyas Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

After a long Weiya, and much weiya, we, the people of the Weiyan Empire's Internal Youthful Affairs [Weiya for short], have come to a Weiya. Weiya declares weiya on the Weiya naming itself "Scum"(-o-Weiya). We weiya them to be very dirty, weiya, and very annoying. It is for this reason we've decided that for all things good and Weiya in this Weiya, we must mount our Weiyas, and ride them to meet their Weiyas on the field of Weiya. This Weiya many good Weiyas may die, but in the aftermath. We shall all weiya, feast, and honor the great day of Weiyasday, and weiya the scummy Weiya to the Great Weiya in the Sky.

~Love... All The Weiyas We Possess

Ps:Weiya declares war on Scum

DeletedUser

I, Weiya, support this message.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I weiya this weiya wholeheartedly, and give it 12 Weiyas up.

DeletedUser

All Weiyas unite in the ridding of the scum in our weiya

DeletedUser

I think this may take the prize for biggest SPAM so far on the W36 forums(pre-start of the world)

but its pretty funny

DeletedUser

I think this may take the prize for biggest SPAM so far on the W36 forums(pre-start of the world)

Actually, it is a full-fledged declaration of dominance over World 36. This receives the biggest prize for Epicness on World 36 ever.

It appears I may have to explain the rules of Weiya to you.

Weiya is both a noun, verb, and adjective. When used as a noun, it is proper (Weiya). When used as a verb, it is lowercase (weiya). When used as an adjective... Meh, who cares... Weiya, weiya... They're both interchangeable. This is English after all.

Now. WEIYA weiyas Scum. Use your imagination.

DeletedUser

Wow...just wow. Did Weiya invent a new language too? I don't understand any of that at all.

DeletedUser

I'm....... Confused.

I told you weiyas were invading! We're all doomed. :(

DeletedUser

Wow...just wow. Did Weiya invent a new language too? I don't understand any of that at all.

I am the high priest of the Weiyan religion. Allow me to translate some of it for you:

The Book of Weiya said:
After a long Weiya, and much weiya, we, the people of the Weiyan Empire's Internal Youthful Affairs [Weiya for short], have come to a Weiya. Weiya declares weiya on the Weiya naming itself "Scum"(-o-Weiya). We weiya them to be very dirty, weiya, and very annoying. It is for this reason we've decided that for all things good and Weiya in this Weiya, we must mount our Weiyas, and ride them to meet their Weiyas on the field of Weiya. This Weiya many good Weiyas may die, but in the aftermath. We shall all weiya, feast, and honor the great day of Weiyasday, and weiya the scummy Weiya to the Great Weiya in the Sky.

King Weiya's Abridged Book of Weiya said:
After a long debate, and much discussion, we, the people of the Weiyan Empire's Internal Youthful Affairs [Weiya for short], have come to a decision. Weiya declares war on the coalition naming itself "Scum". We find them to be very dirty, (no accurate translation available), and very annoying. It is for this reason we've decided that for all things good and (no accurate translation available) in this world, we must mount our Weiyas, and ride them to meet their Weiyas on the field of battle. This day many good Weiyas may die, but in the aftermath. We shall all (no accurate translation available), feast, and honor the great day of Weiyasday, and sacrifice the scummy Weiyas to the Great Weiya in the Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.