Weiya weiyas Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Very nice Weiya I wish your axes to be sharp and your victories to be clean :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Very nice Weiya I wish your axes to be sharp and your victories to be clean :icon_smile:

Sorry Great Weiya in the sky... Your humble priest begs forgiveness for the mere mortal's ignorance... I shall translate for you kind and powerful master!

"Weiya weiya Weiya I weiya your Weiyas to be Weiya, and your weiya to be Weiya."

Geeze, you were almost smitten there. You should thank me. I saved your life!

DeletedUser

Sorry Great Weiya in the sky... Your humble priest begs forgiveness for the mere mortal's ignorance... I shall translate for you kind and powerful master!

"Weiya weiya Weiya I weiya your Weiyas to be Weiya, and your weiya to be Weiya."

Geeze, you were almost smitten there. You should thank me. I saved your life!

I thank you for saving my robotic behind. I wouldnt want to get on the wrong side of the great Weiya nation.

DeletedUser

I will kill every weiya with my long lightsaber if you keep trying to kick us out.

:icon_twisted: Angry Jedi With Big Green Sword.

DeletedUser

I will kill every weiya with my long lightsaber if you keep trying to kick us out.

:icon_twisted: Angry Jedi With Big Green Sword.

wth :axemen::axemen::spear::axemen:

I'm in your tribe :lol:

ps. I have teh glow in teh dark saber :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

How dare thy accuse weiya of any sort of whorish behaviour ... account or otherwise ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.