Welcome: A look at A World Like No Other

DeletedUser117086

No guarantees that i wont kick and scream, but i promise to follow the unspoken rule ;)

DeletedUser118892

Agreed. Make this one for the history books.

This has been one of the most hyped worlds I have been on haha. Let's hope it lives up to its expectations.

DeletedUser118892

May I ask who you are? I don't recognize your name. Nor can I tell if you're using sarcasm. :p

I was kinglloyd1 on W79 - I think you were the mod for that world :p

You use to tell me to keep on topic a lot.. I tend to ramble, I don't know if you have realised it yet :D

deja vu3

Extremely well written. Hope this thread doesn't fade away and that you keep updating it every 2 weeks or so.

Would have loved to have you with us, but respect your decision to let us know before the world started.

DeletedUser115558

Sup Guys, Good number of Premades, Mostly i recognize few members of every tribes.

But still some real contenders are hiding and may join later, i think at rim within 3 days

and if i see the names correctly their are 2 tribes which already started world at different location may be they planning to grow from different direction and later merge to form a big tribe. let's see if i right/wrong.

World dynamics and exact number of tribes will be soon revealed within 3-4 days, so watch out and don't expect HIGH :p

aetegan

Seems like the rim is a good hiding spot for me. The core is intense ... but which direction will provide the most entertainment

DeletedUser117086

Seems like the rim is a good hiding spot for me. The core is intense ... but which direction will provide the most entertainment

Seems to me what wherever the commander goes hes leaves some controversy in his wake. Im sure that will be the most entertaining, for the time being

aetegan

Seems to me what wherever the commander goes hes leaves some controversy in his wake. Im sure that will be the most entertaining, for the time being
Lol true that...
Love him or hate him he does provide entertainment.
I may stick around for a bit...