Welcome back Apathy goodbye AAA.

DeletedUser

For Naz, I'd like to remind you TB! continues to attempt to recruit anyone on the TB! frontline to keep their upper hand. Moral high ground? I think not.

For those who are being recruited by TB!, you should probably wonder why they're recruiting you when they've said time and again that "Wobble recruitment is bad".

But no, it's Wobble who are evil and underhanded and ask for spies :icon_rolleyes:.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For Naz, I'd like to remind you TB! continues to attempt to recruit anyone on the TB! frontline to keep their upper hand. Moral high ground? I think not.

For those who are being recruited by TB!, you should probably wonder why they're recruiting you when they've said time and again that "Wobble recruitment is bad".

But no, it's Wobble who are evil and underhanded and ask for spies :icon_rolleyes:.

Lol. We've recruited like two players from Wobble only. I'm personally against recruiting, but I'll admit that sometimes it is required to make sure you keep a certain level of activity within the tribe/on the frontlines. Most if not all tribes are required to recruit once every while because of this. And we have no need of new recruits to continue to preform well against you. The last three days have been rather good for TB! :)

And we're not saying that all of your players are bad, or that everyone you've recruited are bad. I think Wobble has more "skilled" players then any remaining tribe, but that does not get them far apparently.

DeletedUser

I wonder why they're so good, given the spies and current shifts in the world :icon_wink:.

Again, a good portion of your tribe came from Wobble. It's just funny that now, after criticizing Wobble recruitment more, you took on even more players.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score

For your information neither agglomerate nor jarycco spied for TB!. They just realized Wobble wouldn't give them the help TB! is able to manage. Your so full of shit aren't you?

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
And that's quite a bunch of posts gone.

I'll be brief here: the discussions of bans, cheatings and whatnot, they stop here and they stop now.
Any person who thinks they're above the rules and continues such discussions will be on the receiving end of first infractions, and if they have done a lot before or just persist, even bans.

I hope I've made myself clear and I hope you will heed those words so I won't have to ban the lot of you. But I'll be honest, it'd be worse for you than for me if you bring me to that point.

DeletedUser

For your information neither agglomerate nor jarycco spied for TB!. They just realized Wobble wouldn't give them the help TB! is able to manage. Your so full of shit aren't you?

I got plenty of help when I asked, actually. They didn't "realize", they were turned by your tribe trying to manipulate them...then Naz comes on the forum and spouts his high and mighty routine about how noble your tribe is and how your tribe doesn't try to turn people.

As for the spying...yeah, we trust you not to lie on that count. Funny; when I left AAA, I was a Wobble spy. When they left, they aren't spies. Makes perfect sense! Double-standards...please get your story straight.

DeletedUser79609

I don't recall either asking for help? You are so full of shit aren't you. TB say we can't recruit, yet they recruit our recruits, not to mention someone who is top 10 because he has eaten internal after internal.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Narnia. Dibs on being the goat dude

On a side note apathy rejoined and no one cares at this point

case closed?

DeletedUser

And making all these new threads aren't you drawing attention to yourself?!?!

DeletedUser110115

And making all these new threads aren't you drawing attention to yourself?!?!

true true but not for the wrong resons the only time i see u post is to insult, if u think about it u have had no Intelligent posts all u do is diss and insult every one... the term for u is "troll"

DeletedUser

you obviously haven't read anymore than a fraction of my posts then. You are just sore because of the time i called your pointless attention seeking thread....well...pointless.

And to further reiterate my previous point, I look through most of your previous comments and those threads you made and they are all you looking for attention.

PS. It is mentally and physically tiring trying to decipher your posts. Please learn to type literate english.