Welcome Casus Belli

DeletedUser

drugthief, I'll let you keep your teeth if you take josh and valpo to get detoothed.

From what I've seen, they need it more than you do.

(You're less likely to eat the poor mod, and you seem to be enjoying that... whatever from your pic)

mirai no shinigami

no.... josh your cannot handle eating a mod your to small you would selfcombust :icon_wink:

like you could eat casus... :icon_rolleyes:

I'd like to see who's gonna eat o great one...he's great...few are big enough to keep him inside...and who's crazy enough to eat a mod that will clearly disappear from W15 when casus returns? I would, but I'm not hungry :icon_cool:

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

like you could eat casus... :icon_rolleyes:

I'd like to see who's gonna eat o great one...he's great...few are big enough to keep him inside...and who's crazy enough to eat a mod that will clearly disappear from W15 when casus returns? I would, but I'm not hungry :icon_cool:

:icon_twisted:

i could eat casus i just wouldnt as a mod finaly likes me, so i dont wont to spoil it :)

i think vampfox should eat o great one, and give me his ears :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

So...

You're all modereaters?

And you're looking for an Elder Modereater to help you with O casus' replacement?

DeletedUser

So...

You're all modereaters?

And you're looking for an Elder Modereater to help you with O casus' replacement?

maybe.. we offer 100 choclate cupcakes, 101 cookies(of eaters choice), and 3 magic sea turtles

DeletedUser

Oh, should I write out an application?

Wait!

You are tricky!

How can you be hungry for cupcakes after modereating?

Although the sea turtles sound interesting...

DeletedUser

maybe.. we offer 100 choclate cupcakes, 101 cookies(of eaters choice), and 3 magic sea turtles

Heavy have any skormy sea turtles around? i would like to purchase one....i haven't had exotic rare foods/play things in a while.

DeletedUser

Oh, should I write out an application?

Wait!

You are tricky!

How can you be hungry for cupcakes after modereating?

Although the sea turtles sound interesting...

damn you cought me out :icon_cry:

Heavy have any skormy sea turtles around? i would like to purchase one....i haven't had exotic rare foods/play things in a while.

i have a few left from this years breed, going at 1 billion of each resource each, due to a bad breeding season :icon_eek:
3 of the males died :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

damn you cought me out :icon_cry:

i have a few left from this years breed, going at 1 billion of each resource each, due to a bad breeding season :icon_eek:
3 of the males died :icon_cry:

I'll take a bakers dozen then =^.^= I really like females better :icon_redface: :icon_wink: