Welcome Casus Belli

DeletedUser

You know what I love?
She doesnt actually need a reason to ban any of you :)
Read the rules
"Please note that We reserve the right to ban or infract players even if they haven't violated the stated forum rules"
So keep pushing it people :)
Tis fun to watch

wow thats why i am always......

DeletedUser

On serious topics. This on the other hand, is just a welcome thread, so it's slightly different.

DeletedUser

My God we are being over run with spammers from another world :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I would say it's not my fault... but they're kinda following me... but I didn't mean for it to happen >.< They just kinda decided that I apparently need a ghost or 5 to follow me around and haunt me >.>

DeletedUser

"Please note that We reserve the right to ban or infract players even if they haven't violated the stated forum rules"

If that's the case, why fear breaking the rules?

Do I smell a Spam War!? :icon_smile:

I declare a
spam war

My God we are being over run with spammers from another world :icon_neutral:

Not just one world.

I don't recognize some of these sheeple from W11...

No more sheep comments?!? :icon_cry:

633564940352646100-sheeple.jpg

Wait...

Sheeple?

DeletedUser

I would say it's not my fault... but they're kinda following me... but I didn't mean for it to happen >.< They just kinda decided that I apparently need a ghost or 5 to follow me around and haunt me >.>

Hey, we're just giving you the attention and moral support that you so deeply crave. :)

DeletedUser

No thanks, I'm good. Thanks for the "support" though, I appreciate it... really.

mirai no shinigami

you are as loved as gallum...

:lol:

DeletedUser

Welcome, Casus. Luckily for you, most of the crazy spammers are gone or going

ones just returned, i cud probs give the whole of my old tribe a quick word and we'd re-spam and argue this forum to death, hi new spam mod!!!!! (wave)