Welcome Dchogs!

DeletedUser

No idea, there will always be a percentage of mods who won't stick around very long and you've just been unlucky enough to have a few of them. We'll just have to hope for the best the next mod isn't one of them!

Also I'm moving this to W5 general.

DeletedUser

No idea, there will always be a percentage of mods who won't stick around very long and you've just been unlucky enough to have a few of them. We'll just have to hope for the best the next mod isn't one of them!

Also I'm moving this to W5 general.

Mr Penquin... Do you think the position is cursed? :icon_confused:
I'm scared :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

:p
Well, if our Tropical penguin also leaves within this, and +/- a month, then yeah, were cursed. :\
Ofcourse, mods with that kind of username (contradicts itself:p) may stay. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

We'll I'll leave as soon as we find a replacement :icon_razz:

As I'm the elder though I never truely leave. It's not cursed you just need to stop scaring them off.

DeletedUser

It's not cursed you just need to stop scaring them off.

Nuh-uh! D=
We don't scare them off deliberately... I can see why some W5'ers might sap their will to live *Cough*Gammlen*Cough*, but I don't think anyone here deliberately scares them away ^_^

We're a nice kind bunch of warm and caring people, albeit a little dull. Moderating us should be a dream come true O_O
I hope I can sucker the next one in with this >=D

DeletedUser

We actually name snails and race them, first one to the finish gets modship.

I think that might actually work for whoever is set to moderate W5... they and the snails got about the same lifespan after all

I can see why some W5'ers might sap their will to live *Cough*Gammlen*Cough*, but I don't think anyone here deliberately scares them away ^_^

Dat be part of mah job description, being a dementor and all... at least thats was what rowan said

rowan: Boring... You are like a dementor in the harry potter books, You suck all the joy away :/
Gammlen: nice
rowan: nice?
Gammlen: yeah, the dementors are kickass

DeletedUser

I think that might actually work for whoever is set to moderate W5... they and the snails got about the same lifespan after all

I bet Jirki rigs the contest by laying down trails of salt on the lanes of the snails he doesn't want to win.
And it's not even out of mercy that he lets one live and the others die. The "winner" has to mod us, after all =/

Jirki is an enemy to the snails. He must be lynched!

UncleGammy said:
Dat be part of mah job description, being a dementor and all... at least thats was what rowan said

rowan: Boring... You are like a dementor in the harry potter books, You suck all the joy away :/
Gammlen: nice
rowan: nice?
Gammlen: yeah, the dementors are kickass

Naw... You're more like a christian rock CD. Probably full of valid points, but nobody can bear to listen to you for more than the first few lyrics.