Welcome Mr Mod

DeletedUser

How do I get people in these forums to understand my intent, short of typing "lol, I troll u" at the end of my posts?

DeletedUser98416

Well i know u are trolling most part and i dont mind it :)

I love trolls :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

DeletedUser101448

When would be the best time for my Polar Bear army to invade the Flying Silver Wolves? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser101448

^I'd rephrase that without "territory" as his house is technically his territory :L

DeletedUser

I'm meaning territory as in landscape of Canadians.

Obviously if he was mature enough, he'd know what I was talking about.

DeletedUser101448

I live in country :p

[spoil]
LOL_WUT_PEAR.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser100750

Let me put it this way. I'm a living thing somewhere in the universe.

DeletedUser100696

If you were a zoodusk and I was a narkwriz, how many preuitins would it take to defeat the might "Lord of Yehsevs"? To go deeper into this question, how many zoodusks would it take to eat 15 pounds of ketczerz?

DeletedUser

Cmon, quit playing around. What country/state/territory do you live in, if that makes the question any clearer.
The almighty United States of America, with incompetence and obesity for most. I hail from the province of Virginia, where my father and my father's father work as hippie turned music store owner and retired farmer, respectively.

OT: Is global warming a myth?
Define global warming. Are you referring to the earth getting warmer in and of itself? Humanity effects? Climate change, of which global warming is a part? Or are you just worried about hurricanes?

If you were a zoodusk and I was a narkwriz, how many preuitins would it take to defeat the might "Lord of Yehsevs"? To go deeper into this question, how many zoodusks would it take to eat 15 pounds of ketczerz?
Well that depends on your leadership capability. Being a zoodusk myself, I have no doubt that I could defeat the Lord of Yehsevs with an army of no more than 100 preutins, but as we all know, a narkwriz's stealth ability, along with your own knowledge, could easily get that number down to a highly trained squad of 15. As a zoodusks can eat no more than a half pound of food a day without internal organ eruption, it would take one approximately 30 days, though 50 would be a more accurate estimate as zoodusks typically get bored after eating the same food for weeks on end. And it's a simple exponential decay equation if there are multiple zoodusks involved.

DeletedUser100750

I'm worried about hurricanes no power or plumbing for 3 weeks now thats fun. -_-