Welcome New Cracker

DeletedUser

Looks like our new mod has been name :)
(now guys, be nice at least for the first week)

Welcome to World 21 The Cracker.

(oops, sorry I mistyped your name on the thread name)

DeletedUser84906

A DNY oldy :)

Welcome mate. Hope you last longer than nima :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Welcome :)

We have a long standing tradition of scaring mods off here but don't let that worry you. We don't bite much :p

DeletedUser

We don't but mef does..

and welcome

Cracker, you'll soon learn how 4bs01u731y 1337 ! 4m

:L

EDIT: Thats It?! I'm demanding resources from you in World 51 axtkampfer! I mean er..

DeletedUser

I wouldn't worry Cracker, the other mods left out of boredom.
Not much needs doing here ;)
Easy job ahead of you.

DeletedUser

who do you think will last longer

the cracker or how long nima was?

DeletedUser64451

Here's what you've missed so far:

PnP is going to win this world, with or without the help of the other P [Panda, the result of loony toons bouncing around some inflatable castles (don't ask)].

Midnight is obnoxious and arrogant. LadyCounsel knows what she's doing. Shinji Hirako doesn't. scarlet ash does our blog, but he's completely inactive (and slightly pathetic). Nobody argues with backie or busa. Ever. I'm just here for the open bar.

GA are noobs, led by spacemanspiff ("spiffy", the little girl turned little boy rim nooblet).

IMP is the HIV of W21 (can be managed with meds, but we have yet to find a cure).

Dr. NO is technically still in the top five, but nobody really knows why.

The rest of the world consists of helpless little rim tribes, who have yet to discover that they have a much better chance joining new worlds and being roughly the same size as everyone else, instead of trying to play catch-up when they're 1% of the size of PnP.

Happy thanksgiving, for those of you state-side.

(This is what you have to look forward to :D)

Did I miss anything?

gh131

woohooo a new mod:D finally...we always get ...differnet kinds of mods like people with kats in there pants someone unkown guy and now a cracka :D

DeletedUser64451

I said "Panda" and "rim nooblet"...what more do you need?

DeletedUser64451

ok (hug)

pandahug.jpg

DeletedUser

Welcome Cracker, Sid is wise and you can trust his words with regards to this world :)