Welcome New Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyJc

Just like to make a post welcoming a new mod to World 22.

I'm sure everyone is happy to see a new mod, we're not as bad as everyone makes us out to be :)

AndyJc

Most people don't even bother reading General though lol.

DeletedUser

-curtsy-

Grazie. Is appreciated.

Now... who wants to tell me the history of the world? >P

darkaniken2

I will. Will edit this post every few minutes. Long story. :p

XIII F. was the dominant tribe in the northeast, D3TH in northwest, CoD in the southeast, and the southwest was a mess. The core was controlled by RBE. RBE collapsed into CoD and XIII. D3TH then collapsed into a billion little tribes, the largest being EBR, S|W, and BDeath. Of them, only BDeath remains standing.

XIII declared on CoD in response to repeated attacks. Both sides were stupid and attacking each other without a declaration. XIII just made the topic basically. XIII collapsed a while later into XXXX and -3-. -3- NAP'd CoD and declared on DOR, a tribe much smaller than them for reasons we still can't fathom. XXXX declared on CoD and are winning the war, stat wise. BDeath are allied with XXXX and fighting CoD and the remants of S|W that CoD didn't recruit. BRKDA and DOR are fighting -3-(may have ended). -3- are the red-headed step child of W22 that no one likes. Cept andy, but that's because he used to lead them.

W22 is basically coming to it's final war. Once -3- either declares or gets declared upon by XXXX and CoD, the other will probably also declare, making a 3 way free for all. XXXX aren't a family, so they are the only ones with allies. All 3 of which could fit into one tribe. The level of skill displayed on W22 has become depressing, and unless you quit, the chances of you being nobled out are slim.

That's the short version only going back a few months and with few details. I admit some parts may be biased. :)

Last edited:

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
wel...just lately, it's COD family (tribes are $COD$ and =COD=, and ally S|W) vs XXXX and BDeath - there is naturally a long history to this but we won't go there right now. The tribe -3- were fighting DOR but are currently just grimacing at each other. There is also a lot of history there too. Tribe -3- were once associated with the Apocalypse family (comprised XIII and XIV. XIV still remain but are pretty much dormant from what anyone can tell). That meant they were associated with XXXX who are in turn strongly allied to DOR and BRKDA. So that's where it gets a little complicated but may be having repercussions in future. Does that about cover it?

DeletedUser57711

welcome and i is to out of it to tell you tonight but if no one has by tomorrow i will lol

DeletedUser64821

Hi AI :)

This is probably the most action the forum has got in weeks. Nice too see a new mod here too

qing333

I wish you a warming welcome you sound nice and friendly and i like your style.

DeletedUser

@ qing - Grazie. Nice to be here. :)

@ dark - lulz. M'sure they could retaliate, too. I'll read up on that in war threads. Just wanted a basic overview of what's goin' on, here. Thunx.

DeletedUser57711

cod are noobs and -3- do blow in till they prove otherwise :) bdeath have done well on there re birth xxxx rock :lol:

DeletedUser61672

BDeath > All others. BDeath have me. Obviously.

You will quickly learn that dark talks too much :p, but he keeps it clean (unless someone starts annoying him and he gets flustered; is quite funny).

Oh, and I'm the resident loner (eh i guess there are a couple of us) who isnt in one of the big tribes. Sorta do my own thing.

And for the record, my tribe, -TBP- is the oldest tribe still alive on this world. Take that BDeath! :icon_razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.