Welcome Thread!!!

DeletedUser118892

what happened to retiring from the externals?
giphy.gif

The externals Need me ;)

DeletedUser84793

we all retire from time to time only to come back...we all are doom to this game!

xbloodpkx

The game is becoming more about who you know more than skills. Take that knife outa my back funforton.

DeletedUser117086

The game is becoming more about who you know more than skills. Take that knife outa my back funforton.

Basically a transfer of technical skill to political skill

Or just straight betrayal

DeletedUser117086

I think both tribes have too much on their mind to bother with uselessness trash talk.
And now that the commander is gone from 28 there isnt anyone left for trash talk

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

Where did all the drama about 28 and POP go? Why is this forum so quiet nowadays? Everyone was the strongest and by their words secured the world win since the first day :rolleyes:

stupidity happened... while we tried secure those less experienced and weaker players from the ugly side of the core, some couldn't follow simple rule of NAP... and i'm not talking about trump who can take care of himself... so we're up against NO1 tribe... needless to say how that is looking. :)

on a side note, we never expected we would go to the end game, however, mid game wasn't really that far if everyone would follow our lead and rules.. what is important to me is that we've outlasted commanders soul reign.. ^^

deja vu3

Yeah well the members of 28 had always been against using the externals too much in the beginning as it brings too much unnecessary attention on the tribe.

The Commander didn't understand that and just kept on posting and I was always there to defend him though I never saw the logic behind being so active right in the beginning.

To be very honest, The Commander has been more active in the externals as compared to the tribe.

We have improved considerably ever since he left and will keep improving.

We feel that there is no need to take cheap shots at another tribe or a player unnecessarily unless they do harm to you.

Also, most of the tribes are now engaging in wars and so are we, so I would rather focus on our OPs than the externals.

Our actions shall speak for us. Hopefully they are loud enough!

DeletedUser84793

Yeah well the members of 28 had always been against using the externals too much in the beginning as it brings too much unnecessary attention on the tribe.

The Commander didn't understand that and just kept on posting and I was always there to defend him though I never saw the logic behind being so active right in the beginning.

To be very honest, The Commander has been more active in the externals as compared to the tribe.

We have improved considerably ever since he left and will keep improving.

We feel that there is no need to take cheap shots at another tribe or a player unnecessarily unless they do harm to you.

Also, most of the tribes are now engaging in wars and so are we, so I would rather focus on our OPs than the externals.

Our actions shall speak for us. Hopefully they are loud enough!

here here..well said! o_O

DeletedUser118892

I think both tribes have too much on their mind to bother with uselessness trash talk.
And now that the commander is gone from 28 there isnt anyone left for trash talk

Nah I'm still here - without me & stealthy the whole externals would be like Switzerland vs Norway.

Boring

Mohan also, I was in a premade chat with you for W95 and I saw you gloating about your OP on mushy - oh big wow you're attacking a tribe that's rank 22.. shut yer hole mohan seriously

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119970

Perhaps they are low in rank those mushrooms, but they werent always rank 22. Infact have been as high as rank 3, then theres also the fact of you add in there allies in the war who are also in the top 25 tribes they still outnumber us considerably. Was somewhere around 120-130 i believe when it started.

You know if your spies were good maybe they could stop you from taking stupid shots at someone who is actually leading a tribe up instead of down as you did. Move on from the hate Lloyd, its not worth it for a game your supposed to enjoy.