Welcome to KONO

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
on every real thing i've been called out about i will fess up about if you were active here you would already know when called out about loonman.
I'm more active than ever, I just like to prove you sucks.
my response was nice op bad support, good player
Proves your members quality and your leading level (Since you are the war general of your tribe), skill and planning sucks beyond redemption. And ofc Prime members kicks your arse.

even hefty chimmed in with an i told you so...
Proves you fail.
what am i covering up? air has never been op'ed so nice try look at the stats its all between randoms and alin and loon. and tribe attacking thats a bit far fetched maybe faking ;)
Only this in those 3 months? Or more like you was enjoying the back steat wanting KilTom to do the job for you? Since clearly you failed miserably.
But you delude yourself all you like... you have another tribe now that does the exact same thing as the last no surprise its the same players...

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.p...ers&id=34360&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=&min=&max=
Nobling barbarians preparing for war.

Yeah very nice stats from me, Nobled 18 villages off your guy in 4.30hrs... I told you just warming up.
If I remember correctly Funaaron was Booty just 2 days ago and being sat by either one of your council or Randerson him self. Sent me some mails I didn't like frankly and he is in a critical position to me so I figured I have to eliminate the threat totally before the action starts and that account being used against me and cause a lot of damage since he is right behind me. But don't worry. Cleared him out yesterday in like 5 hours max and continued to noble.

I'll just remember that and let the rest go :icon_biggrin:
This is the best you can do loser. Run away when you can't say the truth that your tribe is going down fall, you always remember what suits you and forget about the truth I guess we all already knows that about you and Fear?!, I'm just clearing some stuff for others to see your truth Backstabber, noobs and losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.