Welcome your NEW Blogger!

DeletedUser45372

So finally, World 13 has gotten a Blogger of their very own!

And guess who got the spot... That's right, ME! NoelyDeezNutz.

This will be the thread you all watch to get the update on when a new blog is posted and where YOU, my world mates, get to voice your input... Anything you want in the blog? anyone you want interviewed? Wondering what I'm wearing right now? THIS is the place to post up and request that it gets put in a future blog.

I just want to throw this out there for everyone. Anything regarding the blog is PRIVATE, unless it makes it into the blog. So if I interview someone, and we go off on a tangent, the subsequent information will not go outside of that conversation. Being in INSO means I have enemies all over, no need to make more due to something stupid such as sharing private information. So with that, you have my word.

You can view the blogs HERE
Our very own facebook fan page! -> FaceBook

Below is where I will give you direct links to each blog.

My introduction blog is up for you guys -> Introduction
History of the World, Part 1 is live! -> History part 1
World 13- A world at War! -> World At War
World 13 Interview information -> Info
Are you a Hugger or a fighter? -> Hug? or Fight?
Where we stand... -> Where we stand
World 13 Update -> Update!
PWC Collapses -> PWC Collapses
INSO Plans a Public Execution -> INSO Plans the Public Execution!
Lets get caught up! -> Civil Wars, Angry Mobs & WAR!
Happy Easter -> Happy Easter
As May Commences... -> As May Commences...
May 17th, As the world rotates -> As the world rotates
War - How they are won (and lost) -> War - How they are won (and lost)
World 13 at a glance -> World 13 at a glance
Almost time for Halloween -> Almost time for Halloween
New blog for the new year! -> New Year, New Blog

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'll wait to call it a biased Inso propaganda fest until I see the first issue.

DeletedUser

You and your immediately hating on anything I say, particularly when I'm being reasonable.

*Starts up another blog right across the street*

DeletedUser

xela...why not give him the benifit of the doubt? one of the blog rules is you can't be biased...which is why i never understodd why you had to play a world to blog for it , since that would lead to a natural bias.

DeletedUser

Thats why I said I'll wait to judge the first issue :icon_rolleyes: It was sort of a joke....

DeletedUser

i guess i hav eto give you the benifit of doubt then as well...

DeletedUser45372

First order on the menu.

I need all of the tribe leaders in world 13 (ALL tribes) to send me a message with history on the tribe and your section of the world (this part is optional). You can opt not to do this if you would like, it just means your tribes voice will be left out.

If a tribe leader wants to have a tribe member relay that information or write it up, that is fine as well, just let me know please.

DeletedUser

He actually is pretty unbiased..... just ask our sponsors that we no longer have lol

Klouwe

xela...why not give him the benifit of the doubt? one of the blog rules is you can't be biased...which is why i never understodd why you had to play a world to blog for it , since that would lead to a natural bias.

Indeed no biased stuff in the blogs :icon_cool: But it is much harder to blog a world that you don't play cause then you don't get instantly all data that you need (for updates on rankings/maps/conquers/...) and most of all by playing the world it is easier to arrange sexy interviews with players :icon_cool: As a player of the world that you blog, you can also instantly mail everyone ingame the link of the new blog cause not everyone reads these external forums...

NoelyDeezNutz said:
I’m even going to throw something in extra, that NO other TW blogger has done… (that I’m aware of) But you are going to have to wait and see what that is going to be.

And I'm very interested in what you are going to throw in :icon_eek: There has been a lot in the blogs! I don't know if you can find something new :lol: Good luck!

DeletedUser

Is it possible to go back and get some of the old history in the world such as original families, etc. For example, quite a few of us that have played since the beginning were part of the @ family that split up, disbanded, had tribe tags renamed (which is why you can't find anything about them in TWStats), or got recruitedby/merged with beyond, flux and others.

DeletedUser

the @ family those were the days weren't they Capt. Have we really been playing this game that long? Man i gotta get out more.

DeletedUser

wow now thats diggin in the old bag right there...the @ family lasted what...12 hours in their first and only war?

DeletedUser

I'll see what history I can bring up from coyote and foxy. I think that's all that is left from our little group that ran through K43 back in the day. By then Raid3r and Bez had already joined Beyond but they might have some remembrance of the first tribes.

@shrek - that war should never had happened. We were all asked to send our troops to the other side of the world (I think a K away at that point). Our duke and his wife became primary targets of our enemies and they folded under the pressure.

shagohad

W13 has a long and very versatile history ive been here since july 08 and ive seen tribes come go merge rise fall twist turn and any othe thing you can think of i jus wish i woulda thought to record it all from the beginning =(

DeletedUser45372

I have a decent amount of stuff with me, but personal stories are always fun to read. Which is why I encourage people to get in touch with me. Who knows? maybe your story will get published for everyone to take in!

For interviews, I want YOU, the readers' input on them. So here is your chance to get in on it.

Post a question that you want to see asked.