Welcome your NEW Blogger!

DeletedUser

ok according to the TW server its monday.....can we see the blog now.

DeletedUser

An interesting jump from the early days to the current state, I was expecting a more or less chronological progression of blogs, but jumps back and forth can add interest. Can't wait to read Part 3!

A couple of corrections/suggestions to Noely:

1. Try and write the blog more as an independent blogger and not as an INSO player/council. If you use the words "or so they say" for other tribes, do the same for INSO as well, so, for example, instead of "Riders, their longstanding ally" the consistent term would be "Riders, their longstanding ally - or so they say."

2. GENSIS is not at war with P:R, we only share a default diplomacy.

DeletedUser

I agree with zathhh, if you cast doubt on everything we say on the forums with "or so they say" then every opinion or "fact" you put out should be accompanied with "supposedly" or "allegedly" its only fair, mr. biased blogger.

DeletedUser45372

I fail to see how a tribe declares war on it's inactives (and was stated here on the forums that it was a joke) and me putting "or so they say...lol" is me being biased.

~PWC~ stated "We are actually declaring to bring a little zing back to this world." which can easily be read as "to cure boredom"

I added "or so they say" because, AS SOON as INSO fought back, PWC died due to.... dun dun dun... INACTIVITY! So "war to cure boredom" didn't work too well.

Just stating the facts as I read them, no bias here fellas, keep searching though!

DeletedUser86058

Ok where is this blog i want to read it also. Again just forget about PR

DeletedUser

Alright well if you aren't meaning to be biased then I'll stick by that you should add "allegedly" or "supposedly" to everything you say. Its only fair.

DeletedUser

Noely, I think they are just trying to get under your skin. Don't fall for it. There really wasn't any bias to what I read unless you are trying to look for something. There comes a point Xela when your constant ranting just becomes annoying and could be part of the reason you remain one of the only people on here still posting.

I'm not telling you not to post so don't be like a bunch of others and go hide under a rock and pout because you are taking offense to this. Just stop thinking every single word that is type from an INSO member has some hidden meaning behind it. There isn't anything I saw in the blog so far that factually is incorrect or misleading on purpose.

When asked to sign up to be the world blogger, at least noely stepped to the plate. You could have done so yourself.

@rmem - look at the first post where there is a link to the blog.

DeletedUser86058

Well read it all. Not much there would really like to see more. I am sure you got more mails back from other members protesting or giving you what you wanted to here the truth. Should just put all out there just to see what all had to say to your mail. Cause the blog you have is ok but not much after the first few post. So please continue in the blog but you also must keep an open mind and not close it into INSO .

DeletedUser45372

Well read it all. Not much there would really like to see more. I am sure you got more mails back from other members protesting or giving you what you wanted to here the truth. Should just put all out there just to see what all had to say to your mail. Cause the blog you have is ok but not much after the first few post. So please continue in the blog but you also must keep an open mind and not close it into INSO .

You DO realize that I'm only supposed to do 1 per month... right? I'm trying to keep people interested by doing it more often.

The mails I sent out will get posted when the time comes, don't you worry.

I am in INSO, and because of that, when I post something (or in this case, mail something out) players react accordingly. With that, there is nothing I can do but point it out to them that this is for the blog and NOT an ingame thing.

DeletedUser

You expect truthful answers? That ought to be interesting. I really prefer cuddling though.

DeletedUser45372

You expect truthful answers? That ought to be interesting. I really prefer cuddling though.

After some of the abysmal answers I got back from the mails I sent out... no... I dont... But stats tend to do the talking for them.

paladin.

Are you a Hugger or a fighter? -> Hug? or Fight?

"Eventually [R] found INSO on their doorstep… knocking with a sledgehammer. When Paladin. opened the door to offer a greeting, he was swiftly kicked in the nether region and left to rot. [R] was simply out gunned by that point in time. Like a little poodle trying to attack a rabid wolverine."

You may not remember but my greeting was declaring war on INSO a day after you guys declared on our allied tribe flux. INSO came to me for a NAP a few weeks earlier but i refused it... And the "little poodle" was ahead on stats until the flux guys that merged with us decided to jump ship :/

Now lets have a cuddle :) But seriously isn't the blog meant to be about W13, not another pnp thread dedicated to INSO?

DeletedUser45372

The blog is about w13... INSO is the top tribe in world 13... whether people like it or not, INSO almost has to get a mention in every blog BECAUSE they are on top. If any other tribe was in the same position, they would get the same treatment.

I offered players to send me information on themselves as players and as tribes... I got 1 thread in the INSO forums about tribe history with a few posts and 0 mails on it. For the player questions, I got mostly 1 word answers back.... very few players decided to have fun with it and write decent, thought out responses.

The winners get to write history as the saying goes... If ~PWC~ didn't want to send me a tribal history, then I have to piece together one from bits and pieces and their forums (which are a mess btw...)
Zathhh sent back a great response, and he will get his chance to write the history for Gensis (and his area)
I would expect something from you as well, but since I didn't get anything, I can only write from my point of view.

TR was sent the mail, and not a single player replied with answers... What am I supposed to do with that? I'm simply going to have to write about TR from my perspective.

I knew from the start, that no matter what was posted, people would complain that it was biased, or INSO gets too much attention. If I ask for player participation and the only players that reply are INSO members, should I simply not include them because people may get their feelings hurt? Everyone is given the same opportunity to participate in the blog, if you fail to do so, don't get upset at the players that do.

paladin.

Obviously INSO will be in the blogs and you have been doing some great work. I know that it was asked a while ago for a w13 blogger and none of us really responded, so defiantly better that you are contributing to keep this world a bit more alive. I haven't read your other ones yet (been away for over a month) but the last one was still a good read, so keep writing more.

Just having it more from a neutral view point would make it more interesting than what's already been posted on this forum hundreds of times. I know it's difficult to find out about tribes even with snippets from their forum ;) but it is more in the way that you write than the info put down.

Anywho i'll stop complaining as i'm far too lazy to write a blog or any pnp longer than a sentence. I'll go back to keeping me and my tribe members entertained :)

Shadryk 01

"Eventually [R] found INSO on their doorstep… knocking with a sledgehammer. When Paladin. opened the door to offer a greeting, he was swiftly kicked in the nether region and left to rot. [R] was simply out gunned by that point in time. Like a little poodle trying to attack a rabid wolverine."

You may not remember but my greeting was declaring war on INSO a day after you guys declared on our allied tribe flux. INSO came to me for a NAP a few weeks earlier but i refused it... And the "little poodle" was ahead on stats until the flux guys that merged with us decided to jump ship :/

Now lets have a cuddle :) But seriously isn't the blog meant to be about W13, not another pnp thread dedicated to INSO?

Since [R] was disbanded, I am not able to pull stats. However, I do not believe that [R] maintained a noble count superiority from the start of the war to the recruitment of FLUX players. These blended stats are the best that I could find. They show that all enemy tribes listed captured 641 INSO/2 villages during the entire campaign. We probably captured more [R] villages during that time. Honestly not sure. The great majority of INSO losses came against 1-2 dead players in INSO 2 (largely a graveyard tribe) and not INSO itself.

To the degree INSO 2 is counted against us in head-to-head matchups with R, MM8(or whatever tribe it was) should be counted on [R]'s side. Despite their persistent denials, the back-and-forth movement of players suggests that MM8(?) was an academy of [R], much in the same way INSO 2 was an academy of of INSO. Difference is, we made no effort to conceal or deny our relationship with INSO 2. Once you include in the MM8 stats or remove the INSO 2 stats, INSO will show to be the clearly dominant tribe. I think INSO (main tribe) lost about 150 villages to [R]. That's nothing.

Anybody know a way to dig up old stats?

Side 1:
Tribes: INSO INSO 2
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Flux [R] CYA -CIV2- Fate
Players:

Timeframe: 30/05/2009 08:33:23 to 22/12/2009 21:49:48

Total conquers:

Side 1: 19,908
Side 2: 25,002
Difference: 5,094

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,365
Side 2: 641
Difference: 1,724

image.php

None of this really matters, anyway. Our strategy was not to take [R] villages. We were on defense and poorly positioned for that. Our strategy was to hold the line against [R], and improve our battlefront by filling in the gaps within the core. We filled in the gaps by taking anybody who was NOT in [R]. Once we had a sufficient border, we launched ONE mass attack against [R] itself. That was all it took to win the battle for the Core.

All the attacks against [R] up to that point were harassment.

After we assimilated our new members. We launched ONE mass attack against the historical members of [R]. This attack destroyed [R]. PR and ORION were created from the ashes.

Having said that, I do hold [R] in high regard for their early-world accomplishments. As a new leader of INSO, I PM'ed Paladin to ask for his advice on war management & running a tribe. Seriously. They were #1 overall & #1 in ODA, and had no obvious academy. Impressive.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

...PR and ORION were created from the ashes...

The formation of ORION was unrelated to [R], the connection happened much later. More on that (from my perspective) when the world runs its natural course.

...Having said that, I do hold [R] in high regard for their early-world accomplishments...

Interesting, I had the exact same view. In fact, right after [R] had absorbed Flux, I was arguing in BLOOD's hidden that INSO's dominance as #1 was soon to be over, [R] was the rising superpower, and we should break from NOVA and launch a limited campaign against [R] in our South to maintain balance in the world. Of course that didn't happen. The target lists were ready but never saw the light of day, although I think there were a couple of players in BLOOD (myself for sure) who started a couple of small clusters in key spots next to NOVA and [R] safe zones in anticipation of future engagements.