Welcome your NEW Blogger!

Shadryk 01

The formation of ORION was unrelated to [R], the connection happened much later. More on that (from my perspective) when the world runs its natural course.

That's right. ORION = NOVA + BLOOD.

PR = [R], CYA, CIV, et al. Some [R] went to ORION (can't remember if directly or after a stint in PR). Sorry, forgot that significant detail.

DeletedUser

new blog posted! Be sure to comment

"It leaves you to wonder… Can you trust your tribe?"

Perhaps the reverse question is also relevant: "Ask not what your tribe can do for you, but what you can do for your tribe."

"Riders is continuing its domination in the western world against Orion and Gensis"

Domination is a tad strong with regards to the second part of that statement...
[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: Riders
Side 2:
Tribes: GENSIS

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 272
Difference: 231

chart

[/spoil]

...or both parts combined for that matter.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: GENSIS, ORION

Side 1: 194
Difference: 78

chart

[/spoil]

"Voice your opinion! Let the game designers know how you feel about the current Bot Protection!"

If I did that, I'd get an infraction.

"Another thing I wanted to bring up for World 13, is…. Dun dun dun…. Cheaper Noble Costs!"

I doubt that will significantly improve anything. I think that if you look at the overall stats, there was an improvement of player/tribe ennoblements after the recent reduction but not proportionally the same as the reduction in the cost. Even if you bring the noble cost down to zero, there are only so many online hours for the average player and that will set how many villages he can attack/noble. I may be wrong though.

Good blog Noely, keep it going.

DeletedUser

most of those Nobles are from a former Genesis member that went to riders loseing villages deep in your ks ZATHHH

Side 1:
Players: wyethamos
Side 2:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 186
Difference: 168

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 169,684
Side 2: 1,748,477
Difference: 1,578,793

chart

DeletedUser45372

"It leaves you to wonder… Can you trust your tribe?"

Perhaps the reverse question is also relevant: "Ask not what your tribe can do for you, but what you can do for your tribe."

"Riders is continuing its domination in the western world against Orion and Gensis"

Domination is a tad strong with regards to the second part of that statement...
[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 41
Difference: 231

chart

[/spoil]

...or both parts combined for that matter.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: GENSIS, ORION

Side 1: 194
Difference: 78

chart

[/spoil]

"Voice your opinion! Let the game designers know how you feel about the current Bot Protection!"

If I did that, I'd get an infraction.

"Another thing I wanted to bring up for World 13, is…. Dun dun dun…. Cheaper Noble Costs!"

I doubt that will significantly improve anything. I think that if you look at the overall stats, there was an improvement of player/tribe ennoblements after the recent reduction but not proportionally the same as the reduction in the cost. Even if you bring the noble cost down to zero, there are only so many online hours for the average player and that will set how many villages he can attack/noble. I may be wrong though.

Good blog Noely, keep it going.

Fixed for you.

I wrote parts of this a while back and didn't think to go back and double check.

DeletedUser45372

Look for the upcoming blog about players quitting! Big news! sad news! good news! bad news!

DeletedUser

Nice blog Noely...

Time to focus on owning more K’s and end this world with our brothers & sisters in Riders!

Have some of your players started a bit early with your brothers though? Just curious...no biggie...

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: INSO
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 0
Difference: 13

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser45372

Nice blog Noely...

Have some of your players started a bit early with your brothers though? Just curious...no biggie...

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: INSO
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 0
Difference: 13

chart

[/spoil]

I'll bite.

K63villages.png

According to our alliance terms, from what I gather, no tribe is allowed to grow in the others K if they are the obvious dominant (via barbs) Red's are always fair game. In K63, INSO is the clear owner of that K.

Onto those 13, that is from attacking wyethamos, who has been an active target since 2010. ArneGrimbär took their first village on 2010-01-22, Doggey took their first village on 2010-11-23. Well before Riders recruited.

For all intents and purposes, Wyethamos is still a target in the areas that he has been a target in.

DeletedUser

It's all good, of course those 13 villages were in K50, not K63, and K50 was always Bey0nd/Riders territory, until recently that is.

DeletedUser45372

It's all good, of course those 13 villages were in K50, not K63, and K50 was always Bey0nd/Riders territory, until recently that is.

He has been getting attacked in K50 since the dates I posted.
K63 was another player which is why i mentioned it

DeletedUser82316

According to our alliance terms, from what I gather, no tribe is allowed to grow in the others K if they are the obvious dominant (via barbs) Red's are always fair game. In K63, INSO is the clear owner of that K.

So that would explain INSO players growing in K20?

Riders 3004 Villages
INSO 52 Villages

DeletedUser45372

So that would explain INSO players growing in K20?

Riders 3004 Villages
INSO 52 Villages

IR Ufis had villages there from the Kidlat days, taken from... Nathan Hunt.
Bezerker had villages there since the war against Kidlat (2009) recently he has taken villages that belonged to IR.Ufis.
Doggey is the other player in K20, I can't explain... That's something thats going to need to be discussed in council if it wasn't brought up by riders yet.