Welcome your NEW Blogger!

DeletedUser45372

Got a promotion today. NoelyDeezNutz has been appointed a Head Blogger.

Shadryk 01

NoelyDeezNutz
Head Blog Staff

Congrats on the new promotion. The INSO Minister of Information can now blog about the greatness of INSO ....errrr....W13 history on other forums.

DeletedUser45372

Forgot to update this... Sorry everyone, Easter blog link has been put up in the first post.

DeletedUser

since i want to make sure the world can see this...

interesting note. to any that read this..."inso claims" not inso proves, not inso had definiative eveidence....inso claims.....funny thing about evidence...those who have it have the power...evidence shows that ins on 5-25-11 changes all the privs of it s members save 1 (bb90) it shows that 5 days later they "demanded" the account sit to BB90 , it shows later that shad asked for the account back...in his own terms "i am sure you have your next account laying around already" what was inso going to do? ***** some more? further evidence proves that inso planned an opp serveral weeks before against BB90 and was delaying rendering judgement becasue the FACTS are..they had nothing...they went on a witch hunt , what was inso's plan? simple folks....drag out the process so everyone could get nobles in place..and then kill...a good plan except someone (BB90) figured it out and took the extrodinary step of walking out on inso...( you know what they say about people with big egos and little ***) so i doing so he forced inso to show its hand..sure inso is beating bb90....there was never a question that they would but here a promise noely...this world isnt over...you don't have the required % of vills...and as long as i am vertical i will do everything i can to insure that you never have that number....let me quote winston churchhill.."you have enemies? good that means you stood up for something in your life" time to pay the piper inso...

DeletedUser45372

Thanks for the interest!

Blogs need to be as unbiased as possible, so I left it as "claims"

maybe i'll talk with shadryk about the next blog, all about shrek.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the interest!

Blogs need to be as unbiased as possible, so I left it as "claims"

maybe i'll talk with shadryk about the next blog, all about shrek.

go ahead noely...i'll talk to my lawyer while you do that. INNOGAMEs is now the property of the rupert murdock corporation...an american company....think about it..how does cease and desist sound to you? ...don't thnk i will? ok here's my lawyers name and number....Brad Hendricks law firm attorny matt hartness 501 221 0444....call it...i absolutly dare you..

DeletedUser45372

go ahead noely...i'll talk to my lawyer while you do that. INNOGAMEs is now the property of the rupert murdock corporation...an american company....think about it..how does cease and desist sound to you? ...don't thnk i will? ok here's my lawyers name and number....Brad Hendricks law firm attorny matt hartness 501 221 0444....call it...i absolutly dare you..

I believe this calls for an lol wut?

This guy?

You be sure to go to your personal injury lawyer when you slip and fall while playing TW.

DeletedUser

You do understand that was an april fools joke? if this was going to happen, it would of been more in the news.

But I would love to see what kind of law's Noel has broken. :)

OKAY guys please stop all this. As anyone who sorta knows me on this game will know that my son is a paratrooper and has been fighting in Afghanistan for the past 6 months. I have found this very hard to deal with and sleep has been a thing of the past. However he finished his tour safely and has just arrived back in the UK 30 mins ago...this puts things in perspective,he was fighting a real cause for us all to live a better and safer life so please stop all this nonsense at the end of the day it is a game we are playing so how about a group hug and let bygones be bygones :icon_cool:

As per you sherlls, I would like to extend a thank you from Australia to your Son for fighting so hard to ensure freedom for the world. I hope you are proud of your son.

Thanks,

Kris

DeletedUser

You do understand that was an april fools joke? if this was going to happen, it would of been more in the news.

But I would love to see what kind of law's Noel has broken. :)

Kris

hey kris..noely want sto talk lawyers//ie: his comments on defemation and libel...so lets play

DeletedUser

hey kris..noely want sto talk lawyers//ie: his comments on defemation and libel...so lets play

But these servers are Located in Germany. Even though Noel is from America, The data you are on is protected by German Law, Not American Law. But I would love to see if you care to message me what he has said :)

Kris

DeletedUser45372

Defamation and libel have to be false info. I post facts.

DeletedUser

But these servers are Located in Germany. Even though Noel is from America, The data you are on is protected by German Law, Not American Law. But I would love to see if you care to message me what he has said :)

Kris

Opps

Germany
In German law, there is no distinction between libel and slander. Germany is a leader in Europe in enforcement of its defamation law, and lawsuits are increasing.

DeletedUser45372

In common law jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false, and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images.

So, my posting a spotlight blog on a player, backed with fact, cannot be misconstrued as slander/libel or defamation of character.

;) move along trolls.

DeletedUser

In common law jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false, and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images.

So, my posting a spotlight blog on a player, backed with fact, cannot be misconstrued as slander/libel or defamation of character.

;) move along trolls.

then likewise noely my posting of your comments cannot either..i believe you threatened libel and defemation first..did you not? wait..your going to ask for proof..knowing the forum mod deleted it..of course.

DeletedUser45372

Correct, which is why I said it's libel and defamation. You have consistently been a liar in this world, you have zero ZERO credibility.

DeletedUser45372

Working on 2 new blogs, a Player Spotlight and a Tribal Spotlight.

Twitter followers get the inside scoop as well as the chance to win premium points! Better get on twitter and follow! @World13Blog

DeletedUser

Correct, which is why I said it's libel and defamation. You have consistently been a liar in this world, you have zero ZERO credibility.

so noely your statement above is neither libel or defamation? you should consult a lawyer and ask him that ...since you can;t prove it.