Welcome your NEW Blogger!

DeletedUser45372

so noely your statement above is neither libel or defamation? you should consult a lawyer and ask him that ...since you can;t prove it.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=234180

Proof is in there. Your words did not coincide with the actions on your account. That means you are a liar.

Good day sir.
Please keep this thread free of your spam, this is the BLOG thread, and meant to be used as a means to let people know about new blogs/upcoming blogs, not to make you feel better about yourself and make wild accusations.

DeletedUser

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=234180

Proof is in there. Your words did not coincide with the actions on your account. That means you are a liar.

Good day sir.
Please keep this thread free of your spam, this is the BLOG thread, and meant to be used as a means to let people know about new blogs/upcoming blogs, not to make you feel better about yourself and make wild accusations.

what actions would that be? i seem to hear a heck of a lot more accusations coming from you than vice versa

DeletedUser

I dont believe anything you say shrek

and you think i care wether or not a self professed member of inso beleives me? i know the truth and the truth has set me free...and each day more of the world knows the truth...a little at a time the world is seeing it for themselves...

DeletedUser82316

I agree with you about the end of the world. Just 2 years ago this month a friend of mine introduced me to TW. She told me she thought I would like it due to my history of liking and playing war/strategy games. I had no idea I would still be playing the same game 2 years later with still obviously months to go. For those playing over 3 years, I understand burnout. The idea of logging in every day just gets tiring after a while, and when you are on the bottom side of a lopsided war, well it just gets worse. I bought premium in the biggest package sold when it was offered on sale last holiday season. So even after giving a lot away, I still have enough to play another year. The last thing I would want or need is more premium to play with on another world (yes, I know I won't have to worry about that, but just making the point).

So here is my suggestion on how to make it better. I played the beta world last fall for a few months. It was a 3x speed. You could spend all your nukes on the weekend and by the next weekend, they would be all rebuilt and ready to go again. That was nice. Sure it made defending tougher if attacks were sent while you were offline. I woke up a few mornings to find a few dozen incomings to my 10 or so villages. But it was fun!

A world that can go on for 3 years loses a lot of the fun for many players. If I joined a world that I knew was going to last only 3 months or 6 months and was not open ended, I would be more likely to play again. Crank the speed up a few notches and put a time limit. At the end of 6 months, the top tribe/player wins, regardless of what percentage of the villages they own. If there were 2 or 3 tribes very close to the same village count, it might make for some very interesting game play that last month as they jockey for 1st place.

Speed rounds can be fun too, but they take a very different skill set. The speed is so fast it is almost unplayable at times. You see an incoming and it hits before you can even react when they send LC from 3 seconds away. I do a lot of cussing at that point. If you ever want to play speed rounds, skype is a necessity! If anyone wants a partner, give me a holler. I like the cat rounds myself, pummel your opponents's villages into rubble! I may occupy myself with these for awhile after W13 closes. Hopefully we will see some settings on new worlds that would make it interesting enough to try again and not run so long as to feel like a chore instead of a game.

DeletedUser86058

So where is the next blog. Been awhile. Would like to read more about this world that we play in

DeletedUser45372

The blog for our world has slowed down since there is nothing exciting going on outside of INSO...

If I continue posting about how INSO is dominating everyone, I will get even more complaints about how biased the blog is. So It's been slowed down.

There were 2 other blogs that were written (Just not updated here)

I've updated the base post to include those 2.