DeletedUser117283

Wow CJ long time no see :D
Back in W72 at cruel <3

Playing this world again?

Sorry for the late reply :p this isnt CJ this is josh the noob co for cj :D

But yeah man im about in this world somewhere waiting to be rimmed

TW.PLAYER

Reaction score
I just want to say hi to all new and old tribal war members . First world in .Net for some years. I did a bit of co playing in w109 but mostly playing w45 in .UK.

I am looking for a tribe so send me a mail in game.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its a speed 2 world with scavenging so the exchange will get worse faster than usual plus i cant see the big pp users. Now only a few 10k pp were spent from the top ones and no real "whale" showed up yet. But as playerwise this is a pretty stacked world so far. Going to be an interesting one.

DeletedUser123996

Calls this world a joke while advocating for noob features. Move along child and play elsewhere.
The only kid here is the one who deflects and attacks my character instead of adressing my arguments in that thread.

DeletedUser45512

Calm down young man, as was said above the world is Speed 2.

If you find it impossible to play a world where the exhange fills faster then usual then you can always wait till the next one that suits your needs

DeletedUser121412

The only kid here is the one who deflects and attacks my character instead of adressing my arguments in that thread.

I have never deflected your comments, they have never been worth deflecting. I am awaiting your "arguments" on why this world is a joke. So far the only joke I see is you.