Well, crap.

DeletedUser92

So. As you've prooobably guessed, I'd been hanging out on AK_Iceman's account for a good, long while. He left the game eons ago; I did, too, but I kept going on just to keep in touch with folks and, well, to just be in the game. No more. A combination of not giving a care, recovering from shoulder surgery, and returning to work kept me from even thinking of logging in for so long that my account went poof. And that's that. No more THE, no more AK_Iceman, no more JPohlman. Nothin'.

To all those I played with, have fun in life. If you wanna hit me up, hit me up. I'll probably check in from time to time, but now my last little thread to this world is gone.

There were good times, though!

DeletedUser79042

so. As you've prooobably guessed, i'd been hanging out on ak_iceman's account for a good, long while. He left the game eons ago; i did, too, but i kept going on just to keep in touch with folks and, well, to just be in the game. No more. A combination of not giving a care, recovering from shoulder surgery, and returning to work kept me from even thinking of logging in for so long that my account went poof. And that's that. No more the, no more ak_iceman, no more jpohlman. Nothin'.

To all those i played with, have fun in life. If you wanna hit me up, hit me up. I'll probably check in from time to time, but now my last little thread to this world is gone.

There were good times, though!

victory ! :p

DeletedUser

His only claim to fame was his (
unrehurst) video deceleration.

THE was a great tribe with great players, but alas, The duke did nothing but spout his great literature intellect through the forums, nothing spectacular in game though.

Oh, sorry about your shoulder John hope it gets better soon.

DeletedUser99939

Fairwell bro. Enjoyed talking with ya back when Celts/D_S/THE where alive and again after they fell.

Goodluck in life.

War/Ciranore

DeletedUser

I made a forum account cos THE was pissing me back in time in w8 :)
I wouldnt lurk this forums if wasnt some peoples including JP.

DeletedUser92

Nothin' but love, I guess? That and people who know nothing saying nothing (of relevance). It is what it is. I do miss the game, a little, but I miss what we imagined it was back in W8 and even as far as W1. Each world we did different sorts of "systems." Different reasons for existing. THE was fun!

But TW just kinda fell to the wayside for us as that whole "college life" thing ended and "starvation" kicked in. Seriously though, for most of you guys, I wouldn't mind staying in touch. Ya'll know how to message me, yeah?