Well done, blurk!

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
It's not a spam-forum... It's a forum for General Discussion. Post a wall-of-text and I'll make sure a wall-of-infraction hits you before you understand what it was! :icon_eek:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
isn't the entire forum itself for general discussion?

The PnP-forums are only for general discussion about the world. Those General Discussion-sections are for General Discussion about anything you feel for as long as it doesn't violate the rules.

DeletedUser

Contructive spam is good spam.

Having a chit chat between more than 2 people, in the world they play in should be disallowed.

DeletedUser

kk, then, it sounds like this will be the W6 off topic forum that many of us were asking for a few weeks ago. Very good.

momm

DeletedUser

It's not a spam-forum... It's a forum for General Discussion. Post a wall-of-text and I'll make sure a wall-of-infraction hits you before you understand what it was! :icon_eek:

always such a joker :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Spoilsport! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'm going to lurk here for a while... most of the other OT's are boring.. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser49166

<.< id that really neccecairy?

My mum said that too, i just can't help it, even the doctors won't help me :(

I was going to make a topic for jirki called "Damn infraction" then just put got you inside lmao xD

DeletedUser

blurk got us a spam forum!!!!!!!

momm

Blurk didn't get it.

Several of the mods, including myself proposed it to the elders. They decided it. Then Haste implemented it.

It's not a spam forum, either.