Well done Domino :-)

DeletedUser

Just want to say congratulations to all my wonderful team mates in Domino for retaking the rank 1 spot at last.

We don’t revel in anyone else's downfall or count our chickens before they hatch - we know there is still time in this world for things to change, but as we now sprint to the finish line, I do think the rank one spot is deservedly ours for our great war stats, teamwork, determination, leadership and activity.

Well done guys. I am so proud and happy to be with you.

love Tracey xxx

DeletedUser105823

Just want to say congratulations to all my wonderful team mates in Domino for retaking the rank 1 spot at last.

We don’t revel in anyone else's downfall or count our chickens before they hatch - we know there is still time in this world for things to change, but as we now sprint to the finish line, I do think the rank one spot is deservedly ours for our great war stats, teamwork, determination, leadership and activity.

love Tracey xxx

hypocrite as usual Tracey....

you, your team, had nothing to do with domino taking rank 1.

darth-vader-epic-fail.jpg

Subwind

This world is dead. I played for a month or so, it's not a contest of skill anymore, it's a game of who is most stubborn and can noble the other inactive players faster than anyone else.

There are some good players on the world, maybe 2 or 3 but no more. It's an inactive fest and the tribe who wins it will probably just be whoever is the last to hit delete.

~Matt

DeletedUser

love Tracey xxx

Oh, that's what happened? Glad someone cleared that up.

I was under the impression that Domino had the top spot again because the two biggest players in NATO left.

It turns out that it was actually down to Domino's teamwork, determination, leadership and activity...my mistake

DeletedUser102496

love Tracey xxx

Hi Tracey, I would just point out if llehar and tattered never left NATO you will still be Rank 2 in this world and I have noticed you guys in Domino are flying with taking NATO villages and I would congratulate Domino for taking the spot. No offence NATO, you are a good tribe no denying it.

DeletedUser

ok but to me that's like saying a football team wouldn't have won if the other team didn't score the own goal.
:icon_neutral:

I wasn't trying to take any credit for the fact that Nato has had some people leave.

I was simply singing the praises of the wonderful guys and girls at Domino , who have stuck together and worked really well as a team as our war stats show, and who, in my opinion deserve the rank 1 for that commitment and teamwork and hardwork.

DeletedUser

This is when nato took rank one.

Best Rank: 1
02nd September 2011

This is what happened that day and the day before.

llehar Joined 02nd September 2011 - 22:05 25,984,504
AtaSmrk Joined 01st September 2011 - 23:05 16,724,260
jaaasi Joined 01st September 2011 - 19:05 11,983,313
molesb Joined 01st September 2011 - 18:05 17,103,327
vodkabrass Joined 01st September 2011 - 17:05 18,951,454
StonedFiredog Joined 01st September 2011 - 15:05 12,564,662
frumuselul Joined 01st September 2011 - 14:05 20,362,133
jc55 Joined 01st September 2011 - 13:05 3,418,626
tattered Joined 01st September 2011 - 08:05 33,494,461
SOKRAPS Joined 01st September 2011 - 03:05 22,216,294
Fullcircle Joined 01st September 2011 - 03:05 15,649,328

Seems to me nato said we recruited to number one when we were just getting back our old members. Using it as an excuse to flame our tribe. Yet when NATO became rank 1 by merging with their allies, they earned it. And now it takes only 2 players to leave of the 10 nuts players that joined them in addition to the karma players that merged into NATO and its lost.

So sadly mailorderbride you are wrong.

Domino earned rank one. Nato merged to it. So Domino regaining rank one through someone leaving NATO just puts things to where they were.

DeletedUser102496

ok but to me that's like saying a football team wouldn't have won if the other team didn't score the own goal.
:icon_neutral:

I wasn't trying to take any credit for the fact that Nato has had some people leave.

I was simply singing the praises of the wonderful guys and girls at Domino , who have stuck together and worked really well as a team as our war stats show, and who, in my opinion deserve the rank 1 for that commitment and teamwork and hardwork.

Yes, Tracey. If you like war stats about Domino check them out Vs. NATO last week. I understand about you weren't trying to take credit about players leaving NATO. They left due to lack of leadership, co-operation and all that. You deserve the Rank. 1 spot entirely :icon_wink:

Fair play :icon_smile:

DeletedUser105823

This is when nato took rank one.

Best Rank: 1
02nd September 2011

This is what happened that day and the day before.

llehar Joined 02nd September 2011 - 22:05 25,984,504
AtaSmrk Joined 01st September 2011 - 23:05 16,724,260
jaaasi Joined 01st September 2011 - 19:05 11,983,313
molesb Joined 01st September 2011 - 18:05 17,103,327
vodkabrass Joined 01st September 2011 - 17:05 18,951,454
StonedFiredog Joined 01st September 2011 - 15:05 12,564,662
frumuselul Joined 01st September 2011 - 14:05 20,362,133
jc55 Joined 01st September 2011 - 13:05 3,418,626
tattered Joined 01st September 2011 - 08:05 33,494,461
SOKRAPS Joined 01st September 2011 - 03:05 22,216,294
Fullcircle Joined 01st September 2011 - 03:05 15,649,328

Seems to me nato said we recruited to number one when we were just getting back our old members. Using it as an excuse to flame our tribe. Yet when NATO became rank 1 by merging with their allies, they earned it. And now it takes only 2 players to leave of the 10 nuts players that joined them in addition to the karma players that merged into NATO and its lost.

So sadly mailorderbride you are wrong.

Domino earned rank one. Nato merged to it. So Domino regaining rank one through someone leaving NATO just puts things to where they were.

If I'm wrong then ? then IF we rejoined nato, then it would be well done to nato for gaining rank 1 back.....

seriously, the intelligence on this world is severely lacking.....

go_away_noob-12269.jpg

DeletedUser

Simey we should let them be naive and think they had something to do with being rank 1 if they want to cling to their in actives for rankings then their no better than nato

DeletedUser104995

Was a bit surprised to see Domino back on top! Congrats! :) Takes a lot patience and teamwork to make it this far in a world. Anyone (regardless of your feelings for them personally) deserve a congratulations when they have taken the number one rank in the game...
<3PE

DeletedUser

Was a bit surprised to see Domino back on top! Congrats! :) Takes a lot patience and teamwork to make it this far in a world. Anyone (regardless of your feelings for them personally) deserve a congratulations when they have taken the number one rank in the game...
<3PE

I agree. If someone takes the number 1 spot then congratulations is in order. If someone gets there by default? No, no it's not.

DeletedUser

you're all noobs :lol:

(btw, this is the original llehar back just trolling on you noobs :icon_eek: )

DeletedUser

Hey, I don't know which one of you (Simon, Nikki, Jamie, Woody) are using that account, but you're more nooby than Aaron...and get active on w62 :)

DeletedUser105823

Hey, I don't know which one of you (Simon, Nikki, Jamie, Woody) are using that account, but you're more nooby than Aaron...and get active on w62 :)

simon ;)

no time, busy with w38 :)