Well known start-up players?

DeletedUser

nice avatar Cody. I nearly confused you for Tj, but then i realised it's an actual TW forum :icon_redface:

Reported for cursing, blocked for sheer idiocy.
Nothing to be so excited about man ^.^ The guy doesn't realise why he is wrong, and arguing usually does not help them see the mistakes of their ways. The point about the barbs and inactives was spot on though!

Btw these so-called OMG players, have they ever played a world that didnt end in 12 seconds?lol -just curious

First of all, coplaying is not at all necessary and if you knew what you are actually doing you would be rank 10-15 even now, possibly near the top 5. I know, because i played the actual startup with no sitters! no coplayers!.

And might point out to you, wars after 200k mean nothing, since if any of the players on the top accounts actually grew to that size actively, there is nothing in a world that can rim them. defence on accounts with 20+ villages simply has too much of an advantage over other accounts. Again, that is speaking from experience (for that i am assuming, you are in a tribe or at least have a few PAs in area and that you grew competitively).

Oh and.. you are rank 286. Do you really think anyone of the 250ish non-coplayed accounts above you haxxors? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser53562

Isn't this a startup world? Why is this argument even here? You don't like startup, go back to w24. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser94626

You could assume that. You would be wrong, I quit out of total boredom, hadn't lost a village in months.

I've been in those wars, boring. There is no chance to lose. As long as I was active and could snipe, there was literally no chance of being rimmed.
I despise speed, when the speed at which you can click decides who wins, there is no skill.
You should stop making assumptions and acting like an idiot.

IF you were even a marginally good player, you would realize that after about 2 million points, 2 things happen. 1. TW becomes more work than fun. 2. If you are good, you cannot physically be rimmed, ever, period. There is absolutely no way.
Why does that take skill, if you cannot lose?

He hasn't proved himself early or late game. Though I bet him (solo playing) on Mitsche w45 is better than anything you have ever done.

As I said, I don't consider pilly good. If you do, well that shows what caliber player you are. (and you know what shows you think he is good, its that you used him as an example)

Reported for cursing, blocked for sheer idiocy.

By the way, loving that 40% of your (last 400) conquers are barbs, and of the remaining 236, 168 are off of two players, neither of which your tribe is at war with, I smell inactives. (upon looking, they are)

Well then i'll carry on assuming this,until you actually provide something to back it up.War? sounds more like a 1vs1 what your on about..clearly you haven't experienced war then[?] Well i can tell you that it aint like that here,if you cant play you get smashed left,right and center also please explain why you cannot win in a war? this is extremely amusing to me,that a "good/experienced" player has said this.I could write a long list of those who got rimmed by us in war or quit because they couldn't handle war [so if it is what your saying all those good players would still be here today? inc the former #1 who got his back-side pwned?]

Why does that take skill, if you cannot lose?
-complete rubbish,why cant you..greater players than you can even comprehend have fallen in battle all over .net..who are you to say its not?...not sure what other worlds have treated you in war to actually get you to say this but,its a whole new ball game over here..has been and will always remain the best world I've experienced so far.Not to mention it has been the home of some of the greatest players ever,many have moved on [maybe diff worlds or quit plain and simply..the odd couple still remain here.

That is what this is over,i do not believe these guys here are capable of ever beating those players..how can you when you only have played in small 3 week rounds and the odd few world, but then quit after a short while?what kinda reason is that...maybe they are legends at HP games but not in a normal world,hence the reason they shouldnt be bigged up like they are the all time greatest [with the odd execptions of a couple as i know some "real players" are lurking around here somewhere]

He hasn't proved himself early or late game. Though I bet him (solo playing) on Mitsche w45 is better than anything you have ever done.
There you go again,dude do you even know anything..or do you just feed on all the lies everyone else spouts. Gullible me thinks o_O

Anyway back to what i was going to say..are you mad! pilly has never..ever.. ever.. ever played solo to more than 6mil from start,.if even that. [random number as hes probs not even done that]

Pilly "gets" loads and loads of big accounts mysteriously *cough* cheat *cough*

Like i stated before he must have ruined around 11 decent/big account on w24,because no one likes the big mouthed noob. [anyhow enough about thee noob]

By the way, loving that 40% of your (last 400) conquers are barbs, and of the remaining 236, 168 are off of two players, neither of which your tribe is at war with, I smell inactives. (upon looking, they are)
Personally i dont think the above statement is true.I would say its around 30% :D

In my defense [not that i need to but hell here you go anyway]Those barbs i take are apart of a side "objective/side mission" ive been trying to do..its all about giographicly placing my self in the desired possitions ....but of course its natural if you didn't believe me,but who cares..

So yeah the barbs [lovely lil fellas] are getting eaten up by me on the side,which is apart of my strategy for the up-war/war's.You gotta look at the bigger picture strategically you see..nevertheless it is something i CAN do,normally we/i tend to stay away from them unless its a must have for our expansion/stronghold in certain K's[which is the case,if you have a look at my stats]

you cant talk about something you know nothing of,so in future try not to.

--As for pilly,not that it counts or anything but here you go anyway for shiz and giggles..

Ohh and great move,reporting me...really shows your maturity level ;)

p.s -you still havent mailed me IG..i really wanna see if what you say is true,after all what harm can be done..im just passing through trying to get some action on here.if i get pwned then fair game and vise-versa..all a bit of fun.

Nothing wrong healthy flaming now and again..so if you dont like it people..the doors that way -->
After all that is one of the good things about the forums [Pnp].

Last edited by a moderator:

A humble player

Well then i'll carry on assuming this,until you actually provide something to back it up.War? sounds more like a 1vs1 what your on about..clearly you haven't experienced war then[?] Well i can tell you that it aint like that here,if you cant play you get smashed left,right and center also please explain why you cannot win in a war? this is extremely amusing to me,that a "good/experienced" player has said this.I could write a long list of those who got rimmed by us in war or quit because they couldn't handle war [so if it is what your saying all those good players would still be here today? inc the former #1 who got his back-side pwned?]
W11, I played as Damnic.
Quit well over a year ago, account has since been internalled.
Before then, I played under the username zarddeath200, and was a completely new player. Even as someone unskilled (I had just recently learned about noble trains), it took the rank 1 tribe almost three months to kill me, without tribal support.
-complete rubbish,why cant you..greater players than you can even comprehend have fallen in battle all over .net..who are you to say its not?...not sure what other worlds have treated you in war to actually get you to say this but,its a whole new ball game over here..has been and will always remain the best world I've experienced so far.Not to mention it has been the home of some of the greatest players ever,many have moved on [maybe diff worlds or quit plain and simply..the odd couple still remain here.
You make the assumption that they are better players. If they have fallen, then quite simply, they aren't.
That is what this is over,i do not believe these guys here are capable of ever beating those players..how can you when you only have played in small 3 week rounds and the odd few world, but then quit after a short while?what kinda reason is that...maybe they are legends at HP games but not in a normal world,hence the reason they shouldnt be bigged up like they are the all time greatest [with the odd execptions of a couple as i know some "real players" are lurking around here somewhere]
Lodda, go look up cer-berus. He is on w39, which started over a year after your fabled w24, and much larger than you.
He will freely admit that players like nauzhror, sacredfool, and dewdropdeb are better than him, even though he can (and has) pwned "lategamers" into dust.
There you go again,dude do you even know anything..or do you just feed on all the lies everyone else spouts. Gullible me thinks o_O

Anyway back to what i was going to say..are you mad! pilly has never..ever.. ever.. ever played solo to more than 6mil from start,.if even that. [random number as hes probs not even done that]

Pilly "gets" loads and loads of big accounts mysteriously *cough* cheat *cough*

Like i stated before he must have ruined around 11 decent/big account on w24,because no one likes the big mouthed noob. [anyhow enough about thee noob]
Mitsche w45...
Personally i dont think the above statement is true.I would say its around 30% :D
You are seriously going to try and argue mathematical facts with me?
It is 39.87%. I calculated it, don't deny it.
In my defense [not that i need to but hell here you go anyway]Those barbs i take are apart of a side "objective/side mission" ive been trying to do..its all about giographicly placing my self in the desired possitions in time for the final war..but of course its natural if you didn't believe me,but who cares..
Ah, so your tribe is at war, with growing barbs...great skill you have
So yeah the barbs [lovely lil fellas] are getting eaten up by me on the side,which is apart of my strategy for the up-war/war's..You gotta look at the bigger picture strategically you see..nevertheless it is something i CAN do,normally we/i tend to stay away from them unless its a must have for our expansion/stronghold in certain K's[which is the case,if you have a look at my stats]
When they make up 40% of your conquors, you cannot really say it is "on the side." Of your last 100 conquors, over half were barbabrian.
As for the two players [#1 pilly in his brand spanking 20mil account #2 some guy who thought he was good] ,yes they were who i was attacking at the time and yes they were/are our enemies..you cant talk about something you know nothing of,so in future try not to.
So of your last 400 conquers, less than 25% were against active players, and you accuse me of not having lived thourgh a war?
--As for pilly,not that it counts or anything but here you go anyway for shiz and giggles..

you have to consider two things here #1 he publicly warred us..#2 the K where this happened between me ad him was K75,Pilly #1 in K75,K85 with over 7/8 million points in each K alone..whereas i had around 800k/1.2mil points in that K75 and my other K's were further east..

He had a few co's.so work it out...
And what account is he on?
You seem to be defending random things, against random comments, that have nothing to do with what I actually said. CoolStoryBroski

Side 1:
Players: war lord187
Side 2:
Players: nutsmuts

Timeframe: 14/01/2011 00:00:00 to 24/01/2011 20:39:39

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 0
Difference: 84

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 782,730
Side 2: 0
Difference: 782,730

chart
Erm, as I said...inactive player (and yes, I checked).

Ohh and great move,reporting me...really shows your maturity level ;)
Cursing shows a lack of maturity. Abiding by, and helping enforce the rules shows just the opposite.
p.s -you still havent mailed me IG..i really wanna see if what you say is true,after all what harm can be done..im just passing through trying to get some action on here.if i get pwned then fair game and vise-versa..all a bit of fun.

Nothing wrong healthy flaming now and again..so if you dont like it people..the doors that way -->
After all that is one of the good things about the forums [Pnp].
I don't play w24, don't plan to. Why would I mail you in a world I don't play :lol:

You have shown no facts, only told me I am wrong, with no supporting evidence. I have given examples of players, and circumstances, and all you have done is circumvent them.

DeletedUser53562

[spoil]W11, I played as Damnic.
Before then, I played under the username zarddeath200, and was a completely new player. Even as someone unskilled (I had just recently learned about noble trains), it took the rank 1 tribe almost three months to kill me, without tribal support.

You make the assumption that they are better players. If they have fallen, then quite simply, they aren't.

Lodda, go look up cer-berus. He is on w39, which started over a year after your fabled w24, and much larger than you.
He will freely admit that players like nauzhror, sacredfool, and dewdropdeb are better than him, even though he can (and has) pwned "lategamers" into dust.

Mitsche w45...

Ah, so your tribe is at war, with growing barbs...great skill you have

When they make up 40% of your conquors, you cannot really say it is "on the side." Of your last 100 conquors, over half were barbabrian.

So of your last 400 conquers, less than 25% were against active players, and you accuse me of not having lived thourgh a war?

And what account is he on?
You seem to be defending random things, against random comments, that have nothing to do with what I actually said. CoolStoryBroski

Erm, as I said...inactive player (and yes, I checked).

Cursing shows a lack of maturity. Abiding by, and helping enforce the rules shows just the opposite.

I don't play w24, don't plan to. Why would I mail you in a world I don't play :lol:

You have shown no facts, only told me I am wrong, with no supporting evidence. I have given examples of players, and circumstances, and all you have done is circumvent them.[/spoil]

I think I'm in love.
Skype-emoticons-15-inlove.gif
Don't tell Clyde, but Zardy, can we get married now??? And have cyberbabies??? <3 But more importantly... can I farm you now? :icon_redface:

A humble player

I think I'm in love.
Skype-emoticons-15-inlove.gif
Don't tell Clyde, but Zardy, can we get married now??? And have cyberbabies??? <3 But more importantly... can I farm you now? :icon_redface:

Erm, that wouldn't be a good idea.
ANd I'm glad you are in love :p

DeletedUser94626

i think you mis-read,i wasnt on about those players..i was just saying good/decent players have fallen in wars,this was a reply to your "after you reach certain amount of points you cant be defeated" post.

The better players are the ones i was refering to have moved to other worlds and/or quit.
But yeah i've heard of a couple of the guys you talk about..just dont get what the big deal is about all the other "legend" guys.

Also if you want some straight up names i'll give you some..

just from the top of my mind..

[not in any particular order]

Xoviat
Daholla
Sen066
Kriid
Drillo
Gzed
Forkrul aka Rebel-Q
Mathedras -the original
=RedFox=
Matagorn
KillerKommando

W11, I played as Damnic.
So you laugh at me for taking barbs and what not,i even tell you the truth but still you decide to make fun..so now please tell me Mr.iamkool,why the hell were you nobling 100/800 point barbs??:lol:Lolz fail.. now that made me laugh..not to mention the inactives/noobs you were nobling,and also it states that you werent internaled,you quit,so it makes me ponder why did you quit?? :icon_rolleyes:

And in response to a failed attempt to big yourself up,they weren't much of a #1 tribe if it took them 3 months [3months for a whole tribe to mop up a beginner?!] BS! wheres the logic in that..Fail #2

All in all,you have just proven to be quite the hypocrite..flame me on taking barbs [which i had a good reason for infact] and you take the most hideous [i need another word to add to it] looking barbs in TW's history...100/800 pointers and thats when you had decent sized villages available[8/10k ones] and you must have been around 2.5 mil points too.Fail #3

Mitsche w45...
Yes that one,and dont tell me im wrong because im not..Fail #4
because i probably know what waffle your going to put next anyway..

Why would i deny it,i know exactly what ive done thank you very much..also i was having a laugh about the 30% thing,maybe you dont have a sense of humour..who knows
...Fail #5

Spoils of war my man,spoils of war.if you look down that list [where war with =TTD= starts] and slowly scroll up everything should fit into place..Once the enemy is eliminated from the designated K's what else am i supposed to do?

Obviously the rational thing to do is secure the area/K's,and mop up the remaining players [inactive or not]..therefore leaving no room for Intruders to take advantage....you really need to keep up boy...Fail #6

So yeah that is war part 1 for me..the problem is that im based around the deep south-eastern K's near the bottom right hand corner,whereas the enemy is deep northen [K1,K2 etc,K10,K11 etc,K20's and so on.

That is why what i am doing is a must,as we are not as close as our allies to the "main war"..this is where giographical positioning is vital my friend..but why am i telling you this anyway you probably lost half way reading it.

Well if you class that as really offensive that you had to report me then your the immature one here.Hehe report someone over something really petty when clearly i was stating something else..> [F'in =Flipp'in?]

you are infact the one who has provided laughable evidence,W11 was a disgrace and the zardy account im not even going to begin to imagine.How do you explain a noob,surviving a full scale attack from #1 tribe with no tribal support either..BS much??

the players i'll give the benifit of the doubt as i dont know who the rest are cept one or two..

My conclusion:

You know nothing and act like you know everything,you failed hard here,so if i were you i'd turn around and fail some more!!

oh and thank you everyone for moral support,you have really helped this noob out today!

DeletedUser

You all bore me.

Someone have a spear war or something :icon_neutral:.

A humble player

Did my coplayer mail you yet?
And if you cared to read, I took over that account, well after the 100 and 800 point barb nobling stage.
you call what I said BS, that simply proves my point, you deny the possibility of anything you cannot yourself do.
And if W11 was a crap world, why is it that MCD, a tribe widely regarded as a top 5 tribe of all time resided there?
Oh right, because it isn't w24.
Because it doesn't support your argument
Because you suck
Because you can only resort to insults, without proof or reason.

Yeah, kthx.
Try again next time

DeletedUser94626

Did my coplayer mail you yet?
And if you cared to read, I took over that account, well after the 100 and 800 point barb nobling stage.
you call what I said BS, that simply proves my point, you deny the possibility of anything you cannot yourself do.
And if W11 was a crap world, why is it that MCD, a tribe widely regarded as a top 5 tribe of all time resided there?
Oh right, because it isn't w24.
Because it doesn't support your argument
Because you suck

Yeah, kthx.
Try again next time

No why would your co mail me?

Yeah anyone can turn around and say "hey it wasnt me my co did that"... amirightoramiright?

And yeah sure your too "leet" for me ,i can never catch up to your lame barb nobling antics..lol

I dunno if its me,but you read into things a bit too much [maybe to suit your own self,who knows] Anyhow i was stating [you] were the disgrace on w11 not the world..idiot

Feel offended?oh pleasee..you fail to come back with anything sufficient enough to back your argument,you BS'd and couldnt back any of it up when i questioned you..therefore you must BS a lot.

you cant answer back to all those ridiculus comments you made before but instead you try to dodge it by another one of your hypocritical comments.

Because you suck
*Cough* Hypocrite *Cough*

BTW--why do you automatically assume that when im typing that my intentions are to make w24 look big? that's hardly the case so stop being childish boy!

Also you seem to be dodging most of my posts and coming back with your lame little one-liners..so if your not feeling up to it ,please let me know as we could always re-arrange this to suit you. ;D

-------------------
C0nfuzzles -I dont even know who any of you people are :S
Meh,im just someone whos trying to get my point across to a total numpty,who just dodges the whole thing.

-If your referring to the list btw,then theres a good chance you may not have..the same reason i dont know about all those people you guys respect as the great players [e.g. naughzor or whatever his name is]

A humble player

No why would your co mail me?

Yeah anyone can turn around and say "hey it wasnt me my co did that"... amirightoramiright?

And yeah sure your too "leet" for me ,i can never catch up to your lame barb nobling antics..lol

I dunno if its me,but you read into things a bit too much [maybe to suit your own self,who knows] Anyhow i was stating [you] were the disgrace on w11 not the world..idiot

Feel offended?oh pleasee..you fail to come back with anything sufficient enough to back your argument,you BS'd and couldnt back any of it up when i questioned you..therefore you must BS a lot.

you cant answer back to all those ridiculus comments you made before but instead you try to dodge it by another one of your hypocritical comments.

*Cough* Hypocrite *Cough*

BTW--why do you automatically assume that when im typing that my intentions are to make w24 look big? that's hardly the case so stop being childish boy!

Also you seem to be dodging most of my posts and coming back with your lame little one-liners..so if your not feeling up to it ,please let me know as we could always re-arrange this to suit you. ;D

-------------------
Meh,im just someone whos trying to get my point across to a total numpty,who just dodges the whole thing.

-If your referring to the list btw,then theres a good chance you may not have..the same reason i dont know about all those people you guys respect as the great players [e.g. naughzor or whatever his name is]
I knwo a few of them, and don't consider the ones I know "good."
Also, lodda...look him up ;)
erm, so what I did was impossible, but I still suck?
Yeah....

@coplayer comment, I could swear my coplayer mailed you, he said he did. I wasn't blaming anything on him :icon_rolleyes:
Robert Paulson is a nice acocunt
Not sure why this is all there but at anytime these so called "good" players want to come to W24, I am sure we could find them an account in =TTD= and rim them as well...............might be more of a challenge than those that are actually playing there now, lol
Someone with brains :lol:
Please tell me you are in a different tribe than warlord?

Erm I'm done (not so much because I'm done, but because I doubt I will ever return to the w24 forums, since I have no vested interest in them)

DeletedUser94626

Lodda right?

Where to begin..ey

World 3: 33million points..about 65mil OD in total.....the term "pointwhore" ring any bells?

World 6: 36million points..a little better this time 100mil total OD...need i say more :icon_rolleyes:

You say you were a beginner/noob/amateur in w9 or whichever[?].And boast that it took the #1 tribe 3 months to mop you up..yet you still havent presented me any evidence that show your "great" skills of surviving that one,even though you admittidly told me that you barely knew what a noble-train was when you played that world.:lol:

Erm I'm done (not so much because I'm done, but because I doubt I will ever return to the w24 forums, since I have no vested interest in them)

Roughly translates to..

Erm.... i just got my ass owned on my own turf[start-ups],so im gonna turn around slowly and walk away like nothing happened..

Yeah im pretty much done here too,i have no intention in talking to this idiot for much longer unless he actually comes back with something good.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You know older worlds work on a population based OD system, right?
All you are doing is showing your ignorance war lord.

DeletedUser94626

Ouuch.Well tbh no i didnt know that,i only know about the normal/usual way that OD is calculated..in fact its been the same on every world ive played ,hence the reason why i thought all of it was the same.

Cant always be right you know,im only superrr human :)

Would anyone mind explaining this to me?

DeletedUser

For example, in the current system killing a spearman (while it's defending) will net you 4 ODA, and a swordsman 5 ODA. HC is over 20 but I can't remember the exact value.
In the old system (still used on the early worlds), killing a sword or spear will gain you 1 ODA each, HC 6 ODA (it uses 6 population space).

DeletedUser94626

Hmm interesting,thanks whoever you are mate.

-Anyway back to issue at hand,the guys OD would[roughly] still be less then 165mil in our terms then[right?],so my point still stands..:icon_cool: