Well known start-up players?

A humble player

Hmm interesting,thanks whoever you are mate.

-Anyway back to issue at hand,the guys OD would[roughly] still be less then 165mil in our terms then[right?],so my point still stands..:icon_cool:

its between 4 and 5 times, so around 300 mil.
he is also rank one on w49 and 39 under the name cer-berus, with massive leads in both ODA, and points (almost doubling rank 2, which he has done before.

DeletedUser

So who is the so called 'well known' players actually playing on the world?

Nauzhror? PP? Lodda? Reduaram? (god Joe is going to get an ego boost xD)

Anyone?

Ok reduarem isn't that good. His coplayer expresses that greatly, or one of his old cos does at least

Pp I think quit? Fairly sure

Lodda isn't that good startup, its why he gets coplayers, he is moreso midgame to late game great

so you are just left with nauzhror on your list of supposed good players, who is playing

Then about everyone in Nope is coplayed with 3-4 people who are all fairly good at startup, and a few randoms here and there

BAM done

EDIT: I'm a noob

[8:06:46 AM] .:*MISS LISA*:.~ Pervie's Secretary: lol
[8:20:57 AM] .:*MISS LISA*:.~ Pervie's Secretary: legit
[8:20:59 AM] .:*MISS LISA*:.~ Pervie's Secretary: matt
[8:21:02 AM] .:*MISS LISA*:.~ Pervie's Secretary: lol
[8:21:04 AM] .:*MISS LISA*:.~ Pervie's Secretary: pp is back

And out of the loop, so I fail at lifeeee

Last edited by a moderator:

deadsocks

I feel like I've spontaneously fallen into another world's forums...
I'm lost, and scared. :(

DeletedUser94626

Ok reduarem isn't that good. His coplayer expresses that greatly, or one of his old cos does at least

Lodda isn't that good startup, its why he gets coplayers, he is moreso midgame to late game great

so you are just left with nauzhror on your list of supposed good players, who is playing

Then about everyone in Nope is coplayed with 3-4 people who are all fairly good at startup, and a few randoms here and there

BAM done

3-4 good Co's?!?....hmm

..you still believe they're "legends/Elite"??

[That's appalling to be quite frank]

OK fair enough,he may be a good player..... but

300mil aint particularly HUGE either,specially if he is as "beast" as you say..with god knows how many Co's

1 Drillo [HYPER] -21Mil points- 589,25 Mio.

2 shimobehui/Kriid[Deus] -16/17mil points- 429,19 Mio.
-And thats just ODA..

-this aint going anywhere,so you may lock,stock and shut this thing down whenever your ready charm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BAM done

EDIT: I'm a noob

[8:06:46 AM] .:*MISS LISA*:.~ Pervie's Secretary: lol
[8:20:57 AM] .:*MISS LISA*:.~ Pervie's Secretary: legit
[8:20:59 AM] .:*MISS LISA*:.~ Pervie's Secretary: matt
[8:21:02 AM] .:*MISS LISA*:.~ Pervie's Secretary: lol
[8:21:04 AM] .:*MISS LISA*:.~ Pervie's Secretary: pp is back

And out of the loop, so I fail at lifeeee

You barb builds everything but wh

Muldie325

Well dunno, for me PP was start up god, nauzh would be something like Jesus :icon_rolleyes:

Both overrated. Lardy is god. Not just startup god even. ^^

Oh and PP is returning, despite his goodbye/sorry for cheating message. :icon_rolleyes:

A humble player

3-4 good Co's?!?....hmm

..you still believe they're "legends/Elite"??

[That's appalling to be quite frank]

OK fair enough,he may be a good player..... but

300mil aint particularly HUGE either,specially if he is as "beast" as you say..with god knows how many Co's

-And thats just ODA..

-this aint going anywhere,so you may lock,stock and shut this thing down whenever your ready charm.
Lategame, there are 2 players on the account. Lodda and jagerblue. Cer-berus on both w39 and 49, where he holds simultaneous rank 1 account at multimillion points, lets see thet uber players from your beloved w24 hold rank 1 on w24 and 25 for an extended period.
Oh right, they can't...
And lodda is only above avergae at startup.

Bo-John-bo

lets see thet uber players from your beloved w24 hold rank 1 on w24 and 25 for an extended period.

*ahem* *ahem* *cough* *ahem* *cough* *ahem*

there we go, all clear now. that dam cough has been following me for weeks

erm......

....now what was I going to say??

oh yea, w24 is nublet world. we know that, you know that, char knows that, my mum knows that, your mum knows that, char's mum whos name begins with S knows that, dam hellboy himself knows that......... you might think where am i going here??

im going to a place where the e-peen contests are finished and we can all unite in a glory of love juice :)

File Not Found

Sigh: I knew I shouldnt have changed my password to an 18 character monster back in September. I will never figure out what my forum account's password is now that I am on a new comp.

I imagine your browser displays as though the password is there, before you log in.

If so, there are ways of unmasking the text, and seeing your password...

There are more complex ways that this, but, I just threw this together, and this should work on most webpages if run from the address bar. There are programs to do it for you, but this will be the simplest for what you need.

Run this from the address bar, once your *'ed password is present in the box.
[spoil]
Code:
javascript: inp = document.getElementsByTagName('input'); for(i=0; i < inp.length; i++){if (inp[i].type == "password"){inp[i].type = 'text';}} void(0);
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I imagine your browser displays as though the password is there, before you log in.

If so, there are ways of unmasking the text, and seeing your password...

There are more complex ways that this, but, I just threw this together, and this should work on most webpages if run from the address bar. There are programs to do it for you, but this will be the simplest for what you need.

Run this from the address bar, once your *'ed password is present in the box.
[spoil]
Code:
javascript: inp = document.getElementsByTagName('input'); for(i=0; i < inp.length; i++){if (inp[i].type == "password"){inp[i].type = 'text';}} void(0);
[/spoil]

Once you get that to work KP ZERO , I have a great start up guide to help you on this world too sweetie ;)

Muldie325

So you are a fanboi yourself then?

Edit: nope more likely someone like mattcurr. Nono.. MC :O Oooor iof you really wanted to be sneaky, nauzhror! :O

Last edited:

ackcody

Muldeh, I love you.
I was the only one who joined your Uk5 tribe.
We have something special.
Ok?