Well...

lussianos

This will be my top 10 list of experiences in TW, due to lack of sharing something more important...

1. Jester, simply the greatest players of all time! He was great not because he kicked ass in the game (more often me or some other powerhouses in Hot had to do the kicking) but because we all respected and loved this guy! He also wrote the famous "Gospels of Jester" that not will be forgotten by the hardcore world 1 players...

2. The nobling Luss's sorry ass incident in w2. While playing with the ESLians in world 2 I got severly gangbanged by a coalition of FTR, TW and HOT. Not to be outdone I managed to withstand a heavy barrage of incomings...But after killing of some hundred nukes and still had over 1K incoming I had to call it a day since work wouldnt allow me to play it out at my best....It was great fun though!!

3. Churches. How come those buildings are so difficult to catapult?? What are they made of, or is it simply divine ingtervention that are making those buildings so rock solid??

4. 100K the most HC ever to have supported a single villa... Needless to say the attackers was raped badly!!

5. The poor russian connection!!
- Who is this melony character were discussing?

6. Dikkertje - Probably the friendliest dude I ever played with...He obly played w1 though much to my dissapointment!!

7. Gareeth - a very much contoversed player that later became an admin. I think Ive never ever again encountered a single player that drew so much attention to him in the forum.

8. Menolly - our beloved menolly will be missed by all who knew her!!

9. Every time christmas break came on and my trains hit during the break only to return a couple of hundreds hours of trekking....

10. All noobs!! We cant live without you guys!! :)
- Why are you attacking me???

DeletedUser

4. 100K the most HC ever to have supported a single villa... Needless to say the attackers was raped badly!!

230k :icon_cool: Not until I reached 9 mill though

And the most beastly player from w1 is definatley own3d (not -OwN3D-)

DeletedUser

8. Menolly - our beloved menolly will be missed by all who knew her!!

Agreed, although I will make you incredibly jealous to say I met her when Iwent to Copenhagen...needless to say we got drunk.

She is amazing! And so are you Luss