Well

DeletedUser74275

thats all folks....

im now playing other worlds, as of 10th May 2011, Paolo83 retired from world 26

world 55 i am already an established player with a new name

world 56 playing as Paolo83

Thanks to everyone in world 26 for making it what it was

but now i can only look on in bemusement at the recruitments of clear! in the latter days and it has really killed the world for me

Paul.Walsh
Dagoneto
Winsen
Sslazio
and Nomad's former co-duke Twlight Hour

all but winsen were former Nomad's

if anyone deserved the honourable hall of fame roll call for clear!, i believe it wouldve been me for my efforts in Zone 3, leading those ops daily and for my other work for the tribe, but meh it is what it is

did i really have nobody on my side :icon_eek: :lol:

DeletedUser

Come now Paolo.. didn't you draw this conclusion months ago? Clear! wasn't going to lose to Nomad unless something went catastrophically wrong for us. You had quite a few shining moments in the early days. Gaining I Am Bwana and a few other accounts around that time really could have been enough to push you forward. Sadly it was all met with calamity for various reasons.

If you want to be critical of us fine, but realize that this war could have been over for Nomad long long ago. If we wanted to play dirty you know we could have. We didn't. I don't think we ever stole from you except for Paul.Walsh and he was one you thought was a spy anyway right? There were some shenanigans at a player level but as a whole we played fair with you and your Nomads. Given the chance I think you'd have stolen any account you could get from Clear! by saying anything you thought would get the job done. It's a strategy and it might have worked.

Optimistically I'm thinking we've got at least 6 months to go and I expect we'll have between 30 and 40 members by the end of it. People quit, people get replaced over time. You know that as well as anybody. If you look at how many new players we've gained since August you'd have to admit it's a pretty low number for any tribe. I dare a tribe to go their last 1.5-2 years without recruiting at all. If nothing else you'd get bored of not meeting new people. I'm not happy to recruit.. because it means we've lost an old friend .. actually several old friends since we're far from replacing people at a 1:1 ratio.

I respect what you did ... I know what it is to run a tribe. I know what it's like to be a duke of a losing war. I know what it's like to be in a losing war and then find the odds stacked even farther against you. That said, I'd be happy to be a member in a tribe that you ran some day.

World 26 was near death a long time ago. You just breathed life back into it for a while.

Salud.

DeletedUser74275

thanks for that

but to clear a few things up

paul.walsh - i never said he was a spy, i always liked Paul, i gave him several accounts in Nomad...he did the dirty on me, but who wouldnt jump at the chance to fight for the winning tribe? - i asked a few times to rejoin clear! and thats what digs me the most, is how clear! are seemingly handing out winning medals (they dont exist lol) to every tom, dick and harry, but those few who actually fought for clear! in the real fighting days and turned around a losing battle to a very active winning one, it is like a kick in the teeth

i am bwana - i never got that account so i could never manage who fought with it, saphiras got the account from ciatsis

several members in clear! was meant to join me apart of the whole Khare. 3 month plan, this wasnt even my plan, i was never opposing clear! until late that november when Anom very quickly ended our NAP, then it was to the planning board

people will believe what they want, i never set out to upset clear!, me and mike joked about things but never to actually go against a whole tribe

it all seems so long ago, it seems i could never be forgiven, for whatever i did, but clear!'s enemies in the former nomad's could be (paul.walsh /sslazio/twlight hour) maybe they are all just more kicks in the teeth for me, its become too much, im spent

DeletedUser

I did give you the chance to come back right around the time Nomad was starting up. You declined stating you wanted to stick by your friends IWTBA and Mike. After that point I didn't give you a second chance. Even when you did ask to join back you made it clear how quickly the world could be finished if you came back. I won't argue that point, but isn't that what you're complaining about us doing now!?

You made your choice to stick with your friends and with Nomad. Why would I completely cut off Nomad's legs by recruiting their duke? You suggest that Clear is killing the world (yes oh yes we are :) ) but at the same time you should know how crippled the world would have been if you'd come back! You're not happy with how things turned out and I understand that. If I were in your position I probably wouldn't have lasted as long. If I was in your shoes now I'd also feel for one thing relieved not to have to worry with w26 anymore, and secondly a bit pissed off that it ended on a less than positive note.

If during the height of the T4H war I'd managed to recruit normy and the other dukes and barons you would have approved of that?

DeletedUser74275

you know i didnt like recruitment of enemies, nor did mike, we wanted there heads (cyber) swivelling on a spit, we wanted [H] to 'earn' their diplomacy for Clear! not take the piss out of it

we wanted clear! to not just be aggressive but do it in style, i know the diplomacy side to this game is a huge part and an enjoyable one too, but when you are number 1 and you got a top 5 tribe hugging you not doing anything we had to bring them down before their plans came together

[H] was active, yet not nobling

clear! was active and nobling everything in its areas, i had players in my zone mailing me of boredom, so i relocated a few, but they always preferred to fight nearer to home, so i pressed for the ending of H, which triggered you to think it was all part of my sadistic plan to bring down clear! internally

meanwhile you was on 'gardening leave' on purpose during the time of the H conflict, not many people knew that, but u purposely hid from the ending of that alliance, because u didnt agree with it, but for better or for worse, i think it made clear! stronger as a tribe

i also think it is worth noting that quite a few clear! players never attacked me for a reason, they didnt want to, they wanted me back in clear!, which makes me wonder who actually didnt, i know it was in council but recently ive had nothing but respectful messages from every single clear! player

im not angry at the world

im disappointed in a few players

khare.
jonjon
buff
sslazio
tjodale
sakari
aaronr2
limex
tom1990swfc

this list could get really big

i dont think were at the point of roll of honours, disclosing shady business and all that now anyway, just because im finished, world 26 isnt
it isnt all about paolo ya know :icon_wink:

DeletedUser35787

Good luck paolo, and yes you did a good job running zone 3 for sure :)

DeletedUser

Oh Paolo, at this point why not let everything just be water under the bridge? You've added an enthralling chapter to W26 and will be well remembered by many........ there's little point in continuing to wind yourself up by banging on the martyr-drum.

That said....... damn. There's no-one else on W26 who has managed to interrupt my attack processes with so many 'good morning' messages in such a short space of time. I salute you, sir and thank you for the gift of so many villages and such a high ODA. Enjoy your time on other worlds - you certainly made your mark on this one :)

DeletedUser62291

Good luck in the other worlds Paolo :)

And seeing as my name has been mentioned in 3-4 posts...
1. While in Nomad I committed 100% to Nomad (Staying up for 3 whole days once to stop incomings on those several big accounts).
2. The only reason I played on this world was to play with a friend again in the same tribe *cough*.
3. I was also a former WAB and Moogle player as well as Nomad.

:) Not flaming, I just wanted my own view to be shown, I may have 'betrayed' Nomad, but while with you, I did commit everything I had to it ><

DeletedUser74275

and i didnt say you didnt paul

betrayal may be a tough choice of word, i said u did the dirty on me, but of course u did the right thing joining clear!, i didnt know about the moogle connection

and i know you was more than good friends with ninxmei - the most inactive player in w26 history :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Nooooo Paolo :lol:

All i can say is i actually laughed when i saw clear! had recruited twlight hour i never knew till i read this thread, my god your standards are low if you are letting her join
Ss lazio too he is a piss poor player.

So in this game TribalWars you still can't end with a bang ? and have to recruit i feel sorry for you, 350 mill and you can't put a decent OP together to take out the accounts in one day which is easily doable poor you

DeletedUser61979

Oh Mike. You really shouldn't be poking fun at anyone. Really.

See ya round Paolo. Good luck in your other worlds.

DeletedUser

Paolo, you're what made my trolling the w26 forums bare-able. Though you're PnP skills aren't all that, your character and persistence are much more then many could dream of.

world 26 isnt it isnt all about paolo ya know
I beg to disagree. Lately, you were the only one keeping this world alive. With your departure, it's long expected death has come. It won't be long before the world is closed now. Goodbye w26 I will miss you.

DeletedUser

Oh Mike. You really shouldn't be poking fun at anyone. Really.

See ya round Paolo. Good luck in your other worlds.

why's that ?

You cannot comment on my qualities especially as you haven't achieved what i have on this world, you have half price noble packets and your still about a million points less than me and i left about 4 months ago i think, i was top 15 ODA and ODD and your still not even top 15. My top highest rank is still higher than yours. I also started in K84 i believe whereas you started earlier than me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61979

why's that ?

You cannot comment on my qualities especially as you haven't achieved what i have on this world, you have half price noble packets and your still about a million points less than me and i left about 4 months ago i think, i was top 15 ODA and ODD and your still not even top 15. My top highest rank is still higher than yours. I also started in K84 i believe whereas you started earlier than me.

You also cry after masturbating and couldn't climb the rope in gym class. Although you are mostly correct about your other points. I, unlike you, actually have a life outside of TW and in the last year have gone inactive for months at a stretch. You spent your time chasing Paolo around like a puppy dog licking at his ass every chance you got.

Meh.

DeletedUser

I barely knew you paolo because I just been messing around in this world. I will be sorry to see you go. As for me I will fight until they close the world with whatever I have. If anything it gives me a chance to test scripts and show how to die with honor, unlike some people I know (*cough* Mike *cough*). He has given up on two worlds... seems like a trend for him. Too bad for you Clear that you didn't pick me up. I could have enhanced your script collection. Oh well. One world I am going to win (w35). One world I will lose (w26) but in both I will fight with honor as I always have!

DeletedUser

You also cry after masturbating and couldn't climb the rope in gym class. Although you are mostly correct about your other points. I, unlike you, actually have a life outside of TW and in the last year have gone inactive for months at a stretch. You spent your time chasing Paolo around like a puppy dog licking at his ass every chance you got.

Meh.

oh my outsmarted by a 17 year old i think ? :lol:

Resulting to personal insults about someone you don't know shows that you have nothing to reply to me that will prove me wrong, so next time don't show yourself up.

Arturus, what have you done in this world ? noble barbarians congratulations to you i hope you are happy sitting in your little corner nobling barbs and waiting for Clear! to attack you, some people were actually attacking others throughout the world and having to defend, did those barbs and inactives give you a hard time and fight back ? come back when you have done something worth mentioning in the world.

I quit because i had to and you don't know the reasons behind me leaving until you do try to refrain from typing you look like a fool.