Well

DeletedUser

oh my outsmarted by a 17 year old i think ? :lol:

Resulting to personal insults about someone you don't know shows that you have nothing to reply to me that will prove me wrong, so next time don't show yourself up.

Arturus, what have you done in this world ? noble barbarians congratulations to you i hope you are happy sitting in your little corner nobling barbs and waiting for Clear! to attack you, some people were actually attacking others throughout the world and having to defend, did those barbs and inactives give you a hard time and fight back ? come back when you have done something worth mentioning in the world.

I quit because i had to and you don't know the reasons behind me leaving until you do try to refrain from typing you look like a fool.

I am on this world for one reason and one reason only: I don't quit like so many of you. This is going to be an example to everyone I come up against in the future as how to die with dignity. There is nothing 1 person can do against CLEAR... no matter how good they are. I have given my scripts away, which would help many people if they took the time to use them. The problem is people who gave a crap quit. And you can talk about me nobling barbs or whatever. But I have taken out players here in w26... not to the extreme CLEAR has. In w35 I have taken out much bigger players than CLEAR ever has because there is much more activity and players in w35 so there are more people with larger accounts.

Anyway... case and point as a whole in my tw career I have done much more than any of you. I am not saying all. I am not saying I have been in a great player in w26. I have had the potential to be but this is tribalwars and just one person can not do it all on his own. I have lived through gang bangings several times and have prevailed.... but by the end of a world I am usually on the winning side so I never had to experience this many nobles coming at me from short-range. My only goal is to see how long I can live and hopefully take #1 in ODA and OD.

So all of you continue quitting or fight. If you want to fight with me I will be here until they close the world. You can count on that!

DeletedUser

So you are posting on W26 forums about other worlds nobody cares about them, different world, different players and settings, you have done nothing on this world.

You haven't taken out anyone that was or is even a average player, plus you are getitng nobled badly now, looks like RISEN's plan to go all D hasn't worked out :lol:

DeletedUser

I am on this world for one reason and one reason only: I don't quit like so many of you. This is going to be an example to everyone I come up against in the future as how to die with dignity. There is nothing 1 person can do against CLEAR... no matter how good they are. I have given my scripts away, which would help many people if they took the time to use them. The problem is people who gave a crap quit. And you can talk about me nobling barbs or whatever. But I have taken out players here in w26... not to the extreme CLEAR has. In w35 I have taken out much bigger players than CLEAR ever has because there is much more activity and players in w35 so there are more people with larger accounts.

So all of you continue quitting or fight. If you want to fight with me I will be here until they close the world. You can count on that!
By the looks of the activity on this world, I'm sure I(and plenty others) could dismantle clear if I was in a 5 man team of decent accounts with hand-picked players. But then again, I would be inactive as well if I was in Clear and the world was already won.:D

Paolo was just unfortunate to mainly have noobs and small accounts by his side.

DeletedUser

paolo83

You kicked me from Nomad and accused me of being a spy. So I'm not sure how you're lumping me into that list.

As far as I was concerned once you kicked me I nolonger had any ties to you or Nomad. Believe it or not I never fed Clear any info about Nomad. True I was inactive but everyone knows I go inactive for weeks even a month at a time due to real life.

Anyway best of luck to you in your other worlds.

Dagoneto

DeletedUser

So you are posting on W26 forums about other worlds nobody cares about them, different world, different players and settings, you have done nothing on this world.

You haven't taken out anyone that was or is even a average player, plus you are getitng nobled badly now, looks like RISEN's plan to go all D hasn't worked out :lol:

Hey Clear... can you at least tell this nublet I am not all defensive. I have a balanced account. And RISEN is crap and has been for a long time. I just followed tjodale because I figured what the hell. She then and went and deleted one day without warning. So.. whatever. I have no real loyalties. There is honestly only one decent player by me who cares anymore. The rest.. I am not sure what they are doing... playing sim city or something.

Mike.. I can see why everyone thinks you are dumb. You have destroyed several accounts in two worlds. I at least have one winning account. And winning is lasting until the end my friend. You and the other quitters can talk about all your past accomplishments but it does not mean anything unless you finish the race. And that is all I am out to prove in w26. I will finish the race and fight until the last city. There is no greater honor to die well.... something that needs to be taught to all you nublets.. who quit and keep coming back to the externals for some reason to spread their bs though their opinion or input doesn't matter because they are no longer involved. So as I tell many people in w35 get an account or shut up already, because what you say doesn't matter anymore. We have all moved on.

DeletedUser

By the looks of the activity on this world, I'm sure I(and plenty others) could dismantle clear if I was in a 5 man team of decent accounts with hand-picked players. But then again, I would be inactive as well if I was in Clear and the world was already won.:D

Paolo was just unfortunate to mainly have noobs and small accounts by his side.

paolo83 had a good idea but the problem with the plan is he needed 100% participation from his tribe. He didn't get that help so the plan fell apart. Now had they helped him out I'm sure Clear wouldn't be sitting all happy right now and we would be in a knock out drag out fight with Nomad.

DeletedUser

paolo83 had a good idea but the problem with the plan is he needed 100% participation from his tribe. He didn't get that help so the plan fell apart. Now had they helped him out I'm sure Clear wouldn't be sitting all happy right now and we would be in a knock out drag out fight with Nomad.

Couldn't agree more... problem is no one really gave a crap accept a few players... Clear just has more dedicated players... and in the end that is what wins wars... is the dedication.... few people actually understand that.

normy

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you know i didnt like recruitment of enemies, nor did mike, we wanted there heads (cyber) swivelling on a spit, we wanted [H] to 'earn' their diplomacy for Clear! not take the piss out of it

we wanted clear! to not just be aggressive but do it in style, i know the diplomacy side to this game is a huge part and an enjoyable one too, but when you are number 1 and you got a top 5 tribe hugging you not doing anything we had to bring them down before their plans came together

[H] was active, yet not nobling

clear! was active and nobling everything in its areas, i had players in my zone mailing me of boredom, so i relocated a few, but they always preferred to fight nearer to home, so i pressed for the ending of H, which triggered you to think it was all part of my sadistic plan to bring down clear! internally

meanwhile you was on 'gardening leave' on purpose during the time of the H conflict, not many people knew that, but u purposely hid from the ending of that alliance, because u didnt agree with it, but for better or for worse, i think it made clear! stronger as a tribe

i also think it is worth noting that quite a few clear! players never attacked me for a reason, they didnt want to, they wanted me back in clear!, which makes me wonder who actually didnt, i know it was in council but recently ive had nothing but respectful messages from every single clear! player

im not angry at the world

im disappointed in a few players

khare.
jonjon
buff
sslazio
tjodale
sakari
aaronr2
limex
tom1990swfc

this list could get really big

i dont think were at the point of roll of honours, disclosing shady business and all that now anyway, just because im finished, world 26 isnt
it isnt all about paolo ya know :icon_wink:

Dont know about other but I don` like sakari and aaron in your list. Original sakari left game year ago, I think it was TNH/Clear war time. aaron left few months ago and he has reasons for it.

DeletedUser

Hey Clear... can you at least tell this nublet I am not all defensive. I have a balanced account. And RISEN is crap and has been for a long time. I just followed tjodale because I figured what the hell. She then and went and deleted one day without warning. So.. whatever. I have no real loyalties. There is honestly only one decent player by me who cares anymore. The rest.. I am not sure what they are doing... playing sim city or something.

Mike.. I can see why everyone thinks you are dumb. You have destroyed several accounts in two worlds. I at least have one winning account. And winning is lasting until the end my friend. You and the other quitters can talk about all your past accomplishments but it does not mean anything unless you finish the race. And that is all I am out to prove in w26. I will finish the race and fight until the last city. There is no greater honor to die well.... something that needs to be taught to all you nublets.. who quit and keep coming back to the externals for some reason to spread their bs though their opinion or input doesn't matter because they are no longer involved. So as I tell many people in w35 get an account or shut up already, because what you say doesn't matter anymore. We have all moved on.

if i am a noob why was i higher in points than you, higher ODA,ODD, infact better than you all round. I have destroyed several accounts ? do go on and tell me which accounts they are, as i have only ever played 1 account on W26, i have sat others and done just fine.

You think it's a great achievment to have stayed till your last village, congrats you are just waiting around until you get nobled out now that takes some real skill doesn't it ? no you are proving on here you are a poor player by how quick you are being nobled and the fact you have had so much D in your villages but are still losing them so quick just proves you are poor.

You say about winning i have only ever played 1 world seriously which was this and after a while i had to leave becasue of RL so i never lost, my account has gone but i was never nobled properly whilst i was under attack i lost some villages i gained some, i was 6.8 mill against a 300 mill tribe with maybe 20 mill worth of players attacking me, you try and defend on 2-3 different fronts with no D support from any other tribe, and short range attacks see if you can last as long as i did. You are already proving you can't so you are not a good player, you have proven this on W26 nobody cares about other worlds, you failed on this world.

You have never been involved in this world anyway what difference have you made ? none you never made a difference in any wars, you never attacked or defended against major attacks, and now you are just food for bigger players with half price packets. Yeah your making a real difference staying there till your last village. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

if i am a noob why was i higher in points than you, higher ODA,ODD, infact better than you all round. I have destroyed several accounts ? do go on and tell me which accounts they are, as i have only ever played 1 account on W26, i have sat others and done just fine.

You think it's a great achievment to have stayed till your last village, congrats you are just waiting around until you get nobled out now that takes some real skill doesn't it ? no you are proving on here you are a poor player by how quick you are being nobled and the fact you have had so much D in your villages but are still losing them so quick just proves you are poor.

I HAVE LOTS OF D BECAUSE I KNOW HOW TO BUILD AND MOVE AROUND... PLUS I know how to use a mail script. lol.

You say about winning i have only ever played 1 world seriously which was this and after a while i had to leave becasue of RL so i never lost, my account has gone but i was never nobled properly whilst i was under attack i lost some villages i gained some, i was 6.8 mill against a 300 mill tribe with maybe 20 mill worth of players attacking me, you try and defend on 2-3 different fronts with no D support from any other tribe, and short range attacks see if you can last as long as i did. You are already proving you can't so you are not a good player, you have proven this on W26 nobody cares about other worlds, you failed on this world.

YA... that happen to me in w35 and I am one of the best there now. Here in w26 I am surrounded. I can't be on all the time and since I have a ton of attackers and they all have shitloads of nobles it is hard to defend. But... I am still here. You are not. Yes it is probably hopeless. But I like those odds. :icon_wink:

You have never been involved in this world anyway what difference have you made ? none you never made a difference in any wars, you never attacked or defended against major attacks, and now you are just food for bigger players with half price packets. Yeah your making a real difference staying there till your last village. :icon_rolleyes:

ONLY REASON I AM STAYING.... as I have said many times is to see how long I can last. I've seen countless players give up under the same gang beating. I want to see how long I can last... plus it gives me an opportunity to test my scripts to make my w35 tribe even better. Oh and if I am food... its not easy food. It's cost clear a lot of troops.. which they have plenty of. But they could have sent that at other players to end the world even faster. So yes me being here provides all those playing sim city a little time. Maybe in that time they will get their act together but I doubt it.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah? Well when I went to school, I had to walk...uphill...both ways...in a blizzard!

DeletedUser74275

Dont know about other but I don` like sakari and aaron in your list. Original sakari left game year ago, I think it was TNH/Clear war time. aaron left few months ago and he has reasons for it.

not the original sakari

as for aaron, i like aaron, but he knows as good as anyone the plan was for us all to be active and get who we could, he then bailed

as did khare.

and other players on the deal, who i wont mention as they are still in w26

DeletedUser35787

We know some of them paolo, they told us :) might as well just out them all now :p

DeletedUser

ONLY REASON I AM STAYING.... as I have said many times is to see how long I can last. I've seen countless players give up under the same gang beating. I want to see how long I can last... plus it gives me an opportunity to test my scripts to make my w35 tribe even better. Oh and if I am food... its not easy food. It's cost clear a lot of troops.. which they have plenty of. But they could have sent that at other players to end the world even faster. So yes me being here provides all those playing sim city a little time. Maybe in that time they will get their act together but I doubt it.

So you say you have lots of D yet you also say
Hey Clear... can you at least tell this nublet I am not all defensive. I have a balanced account.

I find it hard to believe somehow, you can't last very long can you :lol:

As said before this is W26 nobody cares about W35 you have achieved nothing here.

it's easy to get stacked which is what you have done, so now you have been stacked and those troops are dead you have now left other players open to be nobled straight after you

DeletedUser

Oh yeah? Well when I went to school, I had to walk...uphill...both ways...in a blizzard!

But you did you have to scare off a stray dog who wanted to hump your leg? No? Then you are noob.

DeletedUser

He was actually making fun of you and KA, and I was kinda jumping his little bandwagon :p

DeletedUser35787

So you say you have lots of D yet you also say

I find it hard to believe somehow, you can't last very long can you :lol:

As said before this is W26 nobody cares about W35 you have achieved nothing here.

it's easy to get stacked which is what you have done, so now you have been stacked and those troops are dead you have now left other players open to be nobled straight after you

It is actually possible, but only with serious time commitment. If you dodge and snipe and move troops like some kind of nutter, you will probably survive quite well. Most people at this stage of a world can't really be bothered to do that. Paolo could, and that is why he lasted so long.

Most players you can send out a barrage of nukes and pick up the cleared ones with lazy close trains.

DeletedUser

I know what its like moving troops about and with no D i did it for months.

I know warham but he really wasn't funny

DeletedUser

It is actually possible, but only with serious time commitment. If you dodge and snipe and move troops like some kind of nutter, you will probably survive quite well. Most people at this stage of a world can't really be bothered to do that. Paolo could, and that is why he lasted so long.

Most players you can send out a barrage of nukes and pick up the cleared ones with lazy close trains.

Thats what I been doing.. I just can't be online all the time to snipe the nobles. And my account is 1:1 Defense/Nuke. I said I had a lot of defense Mike because I know how to make it survive. Everytime they think they killed it all. They come online to find a bunch of their close range nukes and nobles dead and then they just send more from further away. I did convert to a new type of nuke to not completely leave my nukes unprotected. I got too many players close to me.