Well

DeletedUser

Now i know for a fact your not using just your own troops to defend and have taken huge losses on your troops and others.

DeletedUser

Now i know for a fact your not using just your own troops to defend and have taken huge losses on your troops and others.

And your point is? Any good player would try to find troops if they could... but the defense I am getting is nothing compared to the nuke count CLEAR has. In any case it gives CLEAR something to do while hopefully some players learn not to play sim city anymore but I doubt it. But anything can happen. We will see.

DeletedUser

:lol: you say you dont get supported you say you are 1:1 defence - offence, its just alot of bull really.

You never did answer my question what accounts have i ruined in this world and W35 as you said i have ruined multiple :) enlighten me

DeletedUser

Isn't this a bye-bye sort of thread by Paolo?

why would mike and Arturus fight in this thread also?bleh..

DeletedUser

not the original sakari

as for aaron, i like aaron, but he knows as good as anyone the plan was for us all to be active and get who we could, he then bailed

as did khare.

and other players on the deal, who i wont mention as they are still in w26

Yeah i am sorry for bailing out on you :( but i quit entire of tw, not just w26 as fruity can vouch as within 1 month of this world i quit w42. I got myself a gf had rl stuff as well going on, otherwise i would have stayed but i didn't have the time, nor the motivation to be honest to deal with the different agendas inside NOMAD it was like a bitch fest 24/7 between the leaders as all of them wanted a share of the power, but none of them bar you were willing to put the tribe first.

DeletedUser

Isn't this a bye-bye sort of thread by Paolo?

why would mike and Arturus fight in this thread also?bleh..

I am not making this a fight thread. Mike is pulling BS out of his a**. I am telling things just how they are. I am getting a little support here and there and my account is 1:1 offense/defense. Why would I lie?

DeletedUser

You don't get 50 mill ODD from a little D support here and there. It's obvious your lying about how much D your getting but thats fine as long as it makes you feel good :)

Bye paolo

DeletedUser

I thought he was funny mike;)

And Anom, remember Warham vs T4H after IMK disbanded? :p

DeletedUser

Paolo, you're what made my trolling the w26 forums bare-able. Though you're PnP skills aren't all that, your character and persistence are much more then many could dream of.

I beg to disagree. Lately, you were the only one keeping this world alive. With your departure, it's long expected death has come. It won't be long before the world is closed now. Goodbye w26 I will miss you.

what she said. congratz clear.

DeletedUser

Dont know about other but I don` like sakari and aaron in your list. Original sakari left game year ago, I think it was TNH/Clear war time. aaron left few months ago and he has reasons for it.

Idk about aaron, but sakari left day after I deleted or day before I deleted, not sure.
edit:read thread to the end and saw you already posted it, sozz.

Also this lie is hillarious:
I got myself a gf
who are you kidding mate, all your chances about getting a gf were gone second hammy deleted.

(double post ftw)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35787

I thought he was funny mike;)

And Anom, remember Warham vs T4H after IMK disbanded? :p

Haha :) yes it was fun to see! Back in those days I was even more of a noob than I am now, and I really wondered how the heck you did it!

King Arteris, how many of clear are currently attacking you? I think you are giving a few of our guys a fun time and quite a few 'damn him' moments when they login to see the reports lol.

DeletedUser

Idk about aaron, but sakari left day after I deleted or day before I deleted, not sure.
edit:read thread to the end and saw you already posted it, sozz.

Also this lie is hillarious:
who are you kidding mate, all your chances about getting a gf were gone second hammy deleted.

(double post ftw)

I have honest :( just cause your jealous we no longer have our kinky talks.

DeletedUser

You don't get 50 mill ODD from a little D support here and there. It's obvious your lying about how much D your getting but thats fine as long as it makes you feel good :)

Bye paolo

bs... I had a 5 mil account full to the t will defense and nukes when I first started getting attacked. The only thing I lacked was nobles. This is a freakin game. Why would I lie? Get a life. I have no idea why Paolo gave up clear to go with you back in the day. You are a freakin reject no matter what world you are on.

DeletedUser

dang Paolo.. I even made that list.. Sorry mate.. I work full time and I am taking 15 hours a semester in school.. While trying to have a bit of a personal life and sleep occasionally.. I did what I could when I could mate... =/

I'm all finished up with the spring semester now, but not much point in carrying this out.. Had this had all gone down about 7-9 months before it did.. It would have been a different story.

DeletedUser

Bye paolo

Mike.. I can attest that Paolo received little D support. He had 2-3 main supporters that prob didn't send him and keep him with more then 20-30 villages of D at any given time (if even that much).

DeletedUser

Good luck in the other worlds Paolo :)

And seeing as my name has been mentioned in 3-4 posts...
1. While in Nomad I committed 100% to Nomad (Staying up for 3 whole days once to stop incomings on those several big accounts).
2. The only reason I played on this world was to play with a friend again in the same tribe *cough*.
3. I was also a former WAB and Moogle player as well as Nomad.

:) Not flaming, I just wanted my own view to be shown, I may have 'betrayed' Nomad, but while with you, I did commit everything I had to it ><

PW.. "committing" yourself to those accounts.. Come on mate.. lol..

Now if I'm not mistaken.. it was you (?) who held sponges account and JJ's account.. However, JJ's account was all ready trashed by a password mix-up and the previous sitters who never logged in.. so that can't be fairly held against you.. but sponges? He wasn't even under heavy attack at that time.. and then all of a sudden he was falling faster than Enron's stock.. I was evening offering you the entire D of a 4.5 mill account on top of mine to help defend those accounts and the K30's; and I never even got an email back from any account on where it was needed most.

Anyways.. I wouldn't quite say you where with Nomad a 100% while you was there.. You may have tried for a little bit, but I wouldn't say the entire time you where there.. but either way.. Joining Clear was prob the best for ya - and It sure beat the alternate option!

DeletedUser

bs... I had a 5 mil account full to the t will defense and nukes when I first started getting attacked. The only thing I lacked was nobles. This is a freakin game. Why would I lie? Get a life. I have no idea why Paolo gave up clear to go with you back in the day. You are a freakin reject no matter what world you are on.

:lol: well either Clear!'s OP's aren't what they used to be or you have lost lots of troops.

You will never know why paolo gave up clear!, how am i a reject ? some upset cause your still behind me 3-4 months after i quit and half price packets ? :lol:

DeletedUser

:lol: well either Clear!'s OP's aren't what they used to be or you have lost lots of troops.

You will never know why paolo gave up clear!, how am i a reject ? some upset cause your still behind me 3-4 months after i quit and half price packets ? :lol:

Why would that upset me? I could care less. And it was easy to get od in the beginning of this op. I just kept moving troops around so I have 100k stacks. Nothing could get through most of the time and if they tried to send a ton I up it to a 200k stack and it would all die. But since they flanked me with 3 other accounts so I am attacked from all directions I can not do this anymore. When it first started I was just being attacked in k14 and I could make them lose a crap load of nukes easily.