Well

DeletedUser

Why would that upset me? I could care less. And it was easy to get od in the beginning of this op. I just kept moving troops around so I have 100k stacks. Nothing could get through most of the time and if they tried to send a ton I up it to a 200k stack and it would all die. But since they flanked me with 3 other accounts so I am attacked from all directions I can not do this anymore. When it first started I was just being attacked in k14 and I could make them lose a crap load of nukes easily.

So it was just poor Op's from Clear! :( come on i expect better from you clear!

it would upset you, as you try to put across your a better player than me when stats show your not , chin up

jose-pa_682x400_359190a.jpg

DeletedUser

So it was just poor Op's from Clear! :( come on i expect better from you clear!

it would upset you, as you try to put across your a better player than me when stats show your not , chin up

jose-pa_682x400_359190a.jpg

On W26... YES. I already told you all I was just messing around.... testing scripts and the like. W35 reveals how good I really am. W26 I will just continue to test my defense skills. Most players I have ever come in contact would have just quit by now. I want to see how long I can last. And wait I am still in w26 and w35. I outlasted you on both worlds. Go figure. :p

DeletedUser

Outlasted me :lol: you did naff all on W26, you didn't outlast me you never played the game, you noble barbs and inactives what a fun way to spend your time :)

Lets see if you are still here in 2-3 months

DeletedUser

Outlasted me :lol: you did naff all on W26, you didn't outlast me you never played the game, you noble barbs and inactives what a fun way to spend your time :)

Lets see if you are still here in 2-3 months

lol. K. I will be.

DeletedUser

If you lose villages at the current rate you won't be :lol:

2.5 mill in 3 weeks i thought you were practising your defence skills ?

DeletedUser

If you lose villages at the current rate you won't be :lol:

2.5 mill in 3 weeks i thought you were practising your defence skills ?

lol... k... Lets see if they can take all my villages in that time shall we?

DeletedUser

yes lets see if they do, i think they will stop though once you get too low for morale so you can't count that as being here, how are you here if you have no impact on the world ?

Mentor 7th

I've never really noticed him till now ! hes been lurking in the shadows of the more esteemed players, a shadow of some peoples former glory. Now there gone he's all thats left ! what a pittyful end to those left clutching at straws with the ambition of achieving somthing or being remembered in a world already considered by many as dead.

Delete or last till the end ur impact is regarded as nominal makes no difference. Your a pawn left laying around long after your knights and bishops have been destroyed and haven even realised its check mate and the game has ended.

my rants are sounding quite biblical today.

DeletedUser

:lol: you summed up my last 20 posts here better in 1 post than i have in all :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I've never really noticed him till now ! hes been lurking in the shadows of the more esteemed players, a shadow of some peoples former glory. Now there gone he's all thats left ! what a pittyful end to those left clutching at straws with the ambition of achieving somthing or being remembered in a world already considered by many as dead.

Delete or last till the end ur impact is regarded as nominal makes no difference. Your a pawn left laying around long after your knights and bishops have been destroyed and haven even realised its check mate and the game has ended.

my rants are sounding quite biblical today.

dude... I could care less. I already said we will probably lose. I am just here to make it take longer and to test my scripts and improve upon them. Clear is giving me a way to test everything... so its fun. Plus... maybe if I stay it will give some other guys to wake up. The only reason I started posting in here was just to say how stupid mike and other people were. I admire CLEAR for their tribe ability.. not for there individual skills. Most of their players are very lacking in that area. But all together they are a formidable force... but they couldn't light a candle to my tribe in w35. Anyway... I have always had respect for CLEAR. It just not in my nature to quit in anything.

DeletedUser

The fact you haven't been here that long doesn't really give you the right to say clear!s ability. In the height of their power they were much better.

DeletedUser

The fact you haven't been here that long doesn't really give you the right to say clear!s ability. In the height of their power they were much better.

I have been here since the world started... I just haven't been in my own region of the world messing around. Clear finally got to me. Like I said this isn't my main world and doesn't take all my focus. But I will do what I can to be a distraction.

DeletedUser35787

Erm aaron, we're still in the height of our power ;)

But I know what you mean. Currently I reckon 90% of the tribe could take a weeks holiday and come back and carry on as usual.

DeletedUser

dude... I could care less. I already said we will probably lose. I am just here to make it take longer and to test my scripts and improve upon them. Clear is giving me a way to test everything... so its fun. Plus... maybe if I stay it will give some other guys to wake up. The only reason I started posting in here was just to say how stupid mike and other people were. I admire CLEAR for their tribe ability.. not for there individual skills. Most of their players are very lacking in that area. But all together they are a formidable force... but they couldn't light a candle to my tribe in w35. Anyway... I have always had respect for CLEAR. It just not in my nature to quit in anything.

How stupid i am :lol: arguing with a 17 year old and losing, being shown you have done nothing on this world compared to me, congrats :lol: really showing how stupid i am

APOC has 138 members and is on W35 so you cannot compare, it's a different world, different settings if you want to brag about W35 go there and see if they care, better yet go there and tell them every post how well you are doing on W26.

Work it out for yourself, you have growing barbs too unless i am mistaken.
Clear! 50 members = 396,810,093
=APOC= 138 members = 572,591,284

When you are about 1 billion points come back and then say you are better :lol:

You really think you getting rimmed so quick is going to make others wake up ?
What makes you think you are better than paolo ? oh wait i know W35

[spoil]
80521911.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

How stupid i am :lol: arguing with a 17 year old and losing, being shown you have done nothing on this world compared to me, congrats :lol: really showing how stupid i am

I am 29 and yes you are stupid! Its good you finally realize that?

APOC has 138 members and is on W35 so you cannot compare, it's a different world, different settings if you want to brag about W35 go there and see if they care, better yet go there and tell them every post how well you are doing on W26.

What does that matter? w35 is younger than w26 and I am bigger in w35 then a good chunk of CLEAR members. They should all be way bigger than me shouldn't they? They are so awesome and have so much time? The real reason is we have more activity in w35. Activity is the real way to succeed. You can brag about whatever. But active tribes and well organized are the ones that win. Whatever need presents itself we make sure it gets done in APOC and at lightning speed. We don't wait around.

Oh and I am doing better getting ganged banged then anyone we have ever gang banged in APOC. Falcon just deleted. I wonder who else will be next. lol.

Work it out for yourself, you have growing barbs too unless i am mistaken.
Clear! 50 members = 396,810,093
=APOC= 138 members = 572,591,284

When you are about 1 billion points come back and then say you are better :lol:

I think w35 will be over before I get that big.. at least I hope so. That be crazy. I already have a 10 mil account there and half the world is gone. I imagine by the time I have a 30 mil account at the most the world will be over.

You really think you getting rimmed so quick is going to make others wake up ?
What makes you think you are better than paolo ? oh wait i know W35

I never claimed to be better than paolo.... but he obviously thinks I am good. He asked me to join him in w56. I don't have time for it though.

[spoil]
80521911.jpg
[/spoil]

MIKE.. you fail on all points. Keep posting so I can continue making you look like an idiot.

DeletedUser

haha fail on all points :lol: You haven't made me look like an idiot but keep thinking you have its fun to see you try.

Your first bold bit thats not a point, your 29 and are on these forums all the time playing a computer game wooo congrats for you

What does that matter? w35 is younger than w26 and I am bigger in w35 then a good chunk of CLEAR members. They should all be way bigger than me shouldn't they? They are so awesome and have so much time? The real reason is we have more activity in w35. Activity is the real way to succeed. You can brag about whatever. But active tribes and well organized are the ones that win. Whatever need presents itself we make sure it gets done in APOC and at lightning speed. We don't wait around.

Oh and I am doing better getting ganged banged then anyone we have ever gang banged in APOC. Falcon just deleted. I wonder who else will be next. lol.

What does it matter ? hmm lets think growing barbs mean more villages over 120 points, more people will play a world with growing barbs because some like to noble barbs, more people joining = more activity, more activity = more players, they can then noble bigger barbs and grow them so the world has more points on it to start off with than W26.

:lol: wa wa wa APOC have you got a tattoo of them on your arm to always remind you of them ?

I never claimed to be better than paolo.... but he obviously thinks I am good. He asked me to join him in w56. I don't have time for it though.

So why would you getting rimmed wake people up ? Paolo already tried for months and it did nothing, are you that deluded or stupid to think that people will finally realise they may have to attack others :lol:

Mentor 7th

Erm aaron, we're still in the height of our power ;)

But I know what you mean. Currently I reckon 90% of the tribe could take a weeks holiday and come back and carry on as usual.

like i did last week

DeletedUser74275

and the back and forth bickering goes on

cheers for making this thread de-rail from my final world 26 moment to a playground argument

just so you know, my dad is bigger than both of yours and has 5 more cars

DeletedUser

haha fail on all points :lol: You haven't made me look like an idiot but keep thinking you have its fun to see you try.

Your first bold bit thats not a point, your 29 and are on these forums all the time playing a computer game wooo congrats for you

What does it matter ? hmm lets think growing barbs mean more villages over 120 points, more people will play a world with growing barbs because some like to noble barbs, more people joining = more activity, more activity = more players, they can then noble bigger barbs and grow them so the world has more points on it to start off with than W26.

:lol: wa wa wa APOC have you got a tattoo of them on your arm to always remind you of them ?

So why would you getting rimmed wake people up ? Paolo already tried for months and it did nothing, are you that deluded or stupid to think that people will finally realise they may have to attack others :lol:

LOL.. your hilarious to even think I care about all this BS.

DeletedUser

:lol: i will say this last bit on the matter, you are 29 you "don't care about this BS" yet you cant help yourself from posting.

I will be the bigger man and leave it as it is.

Bye paolo