We're getting updated

DeletedUser

Hmm.. I have heard that the updates are not all good :p

We shall see though :)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I can only agree with you, it sucks. They moved certaint stuff in the top bar, why place Tribe/reports/mail on the left while it was always on the right? + Plenty of script seems to have died, finding newer ones now lol.

DeletedUser

lol... I think its pretty good... Will just take some getting used to and is kinda irritating to have to change scripts etc

DeletedUser84663

I have realized I have too many scripts... :/ luckily some do still work

The Resurrection

Yeah this sucks, I dont like what they did. Scripts dont work, the new account manager things ok, but isnt included with premium? Anyone have that answer?

DeletedUser93439

You have to pay extra for the account manager. They didn't want to make premium cost more like last time, but instead to gain a little more cash, they decided to add an extra feature.
Its only accessable after you gained a certain amount of villages though.

DeletedUser84663

You have to pay extra for the account manager. They didn't want to make premium cost more like last time, but instead to gain a little more cash, they decided to add an extra feature.
Its only accessable after you gained a certain amount of villages though.

do I have enuff villas for it? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What can you do with account management? And I hate the idea that I have to pay for that aswell if its something cool, seriously, I am a student, I dont have work, where the hell am I suposed to get the money from ? xD

DeletedUser

Who else is having fun deleting fake reports without a report sorting script? :icon_sad: