We're not hugging...

Eksiljyden

Once upon several great tribes ruled this world... Care, Hulk, Kong, Who?, H-Bomb, KilTom, FEAR?!, BSM. But these tribes disintigrated as time went by and their members left and one tribe outlasted them all:

Prime

The tribe that has been accused of hugging their way through W20.

grouphug.jpg

But now Sparta are hugging our old enemies from BSM/NOT!

large_dog-and-cat-hugWoofstock2004-.jpg

:icon_eek:

What is the Prime's opinion of this then?
[spoil]
funny-picture-cat-fail.jpg

[spoil]
These new recruits from the old enemies will soon show their full potential for you!

fail-owned-full-parking-lot-sign-fa.jpg

[/spoil]
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Prime hereby declare WAR on Sparta! :icon_biggrin:

Good luck! :icon_wink:
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

AWESOME>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<< may they fall off the edge of the world missing the rim completely the dirty rotten so and so's

DeletedUser82372

lol, you guys took BSM members into PRIME, so then that makes us both fails? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol, you guys took BSM members into PRIME, so then that makes us both fails? :icon_rolleyes:

-First question, why did your players leave to that tribe(BSM) and go to PRIME??
Secondly question, if they nor you want to fight back to PRIME why did they will quit in TW when there was a good DUKE(???) and there was a good OD too in both tribes.

You want answer?? Go try to contact GUYVE, i know he will answer this all question.:icon_wink:

But in my opinion, PRIME won guys. Face the fact that PRIME won the war against the KILTOM's coalition.:) No hard feelings.

And now, all I can say in this great thread is GOODLUCK to this both tribe.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser47445

Hey, don't insult primes way of doing things. Just because they want to recruit their enemies instead of nobling all of them doesn't make them fail.

-First question, why did your players leave to that tribe(BSM) and go to PRIME??
Secondly question, if they nor you want to fight back to PRIME why did they will quit in TW when there was a good DUKE(???) and there was a good OD too in both tribes.

You want answer?? Go try to contact GUYVE, i know he will answer this all question.:icon_wink:

But in my opinion, PRIME won guys. Face the fact that PRIME won the war against the KILTOM's coalition.:) No hard feelings.

And now, all I can say in this great thread is GOODLUCK to this both tribe.:icon_biggrin:

Answer 1: Beacsue BSM fell apart, and Prime loves to push the big invite button.

Answer 2: I can't understand the question, so i can't answer that.

Guyver got bored and quit, just that simple. And Prime didnt win. Just simply took advantage of the inactives from BSM, and the lack of co-ordination from FEAR?!. Its just that simple.

DeletedUser

Prime took in the good members of bsm, sparta just took in everything else...the non killers...the fodder.

Have fun eks! I'd suggest targetting cobus22 first :p

DeletedUser

Once again Prime posts a thread on the forums to boast and find little pathetic things that don't even matter to put down an enemy tribe.

Talk with your troops, not your big mouth.

All I have to say, and all I will say about it, hell I'm gonna actually stay out of these forums for quite some time, but I'll be back to say... I told you so. ;)

DeletedUser

Prime , poor, Prime :)
Winning by inviting 'old' enmey after enemy.

PS: you forgot to send invitation to some old KILTOM :s

http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?u=45730
guyverone
Have fun eks! I'd suggest targetting cobus22 first :p

Fast question for you guyverone. If you as elite player failed to take cobus22 out, what make you think that players with equal and less skills then you from Prime will succeed to take cobus22 out?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nathanking and dragonmage2 would make easier targets...they're not really fighters and they would make easy easy caps.

DeletedUser

BSM fail into their wars..
The result of fail: they disband after (hmm 3-4 months of war? ) and merge with their both enemies(Sparta and Prime).
As tribe they have few stronger personality (Ampac, Guyv and few others) but they have no idea how to run a tribe.

Also Prime as much they pride themselves here on forums, they do not really win their war vs Kiltom. It true that they had a major fact in force them to regroup but Prime didn't win that war (those members are still there on that location)

I predict that war with Sparta will not be longer then 4-5 months and at the end both tribe will be on the map for different point of view:
- distance
- nobles counts
- strong leadership on both side and sturbbon to keep the order line
- strong individual with skills.
- teamwork.

If my prediction is correct, we will need to wait and to see.
Good luck on both side.

DeletedUser

Answer 1: Because BSM fell apart, and Prime loves to push the big invite button.

Answer 2: I can't understand the question, so i can't answer that.

-And now you said it, BSM fell apart. That's a very good answer assderf.
Invitation is just an invitation. If you cannot ACCEPT it then REJECT it, got my point? You are just a player that cannot take your losses when PRIME's got the WINNING MEDAL.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser47445

-And now you said it, BSM fell apart. That's a very good answer assderf.
Invitation is just an invitation. If you cannot ACCEPT it then REJECT it, got my point? You are just a player that cannot take your losses when PRIME's got the WINNING MEDAL.:icon_rolleyes:

Lol. I've had my account (The amonzul account, don't need some other idiot trying to pin the asderf account on me again) for almost seven months (I think). Only one village has been lost to Prime since i took control of the account. So how can i not handle my losses?

The reason BSM fell apart is due to inactivity. Whether that was Prime's uber 1337 players, or just a badly timed war declaration is someone elses say-so. As for Prime and their "Winning Medal" all they did is cap off inactives from BSM. Doesn't sound like that took very much skill now does it?

DeletedUser

This thread is really going here......... not really :icon_neutral:

Well I hope this will be a fun war :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Lol. I've had my account (The amonzul account, don't need some other idiot trying to pin the asderf account on me again) for almost seven months (I think). Only one village has been lost to Prime since i took control of the account. So how can i not handle my losses?

-Lol. assderf200 and amonzul is only one. Why? because you handle that two accounts, so its your responsibilty for better or worst.:icon_rolleyes:
You know what Assderf ow i mean Amonzul, stop acting like you are a great player because you are not. Take your loss. BSM is gone and now i wish SPARTA will not be gone because of you.:lol:
Where is BSM when PRIME is trying to defend against your coalition?:icon_neutral:
Where is BSM when PRIME is taking the responsibility against the coalition?:icon_cry:
Where is BSM when PRIME is hitting the button RECRUIT to your players?:lol:

You are saying BSM has lack of inactives, but PRIME has lack of inactives too.:icon_redface:
So its all fair.

DeletedUser47445

-Lol. assderf200 and amonzul is only one. Why? because you handle that two accounts, so its your responsibilty for better or worst.:icon_rolleyes:
You know what Assderf ow i mean Amonzul, stop acting like you are a great player because you are not. Take your loss. BSM is gone and now i wish SPARTA will not be gone because of you.:lol:
Where is BSM when PRIME is trying to defend against your coalition?:icon_neutral:
Where is BSM when PRIME is taking the responsibility against the coalition?:icon_cry:
Where is BSM when PRIME is hitting the button RECRUIT to your players?:lol:

You are saying BSM has lack of inactives, but PRIME has lack of inactives too.:icon_redface:
So its all fair.

Asderf200 in game is a account sitting around while god knows who nobles it off. I never had control of both the amonzul and asderf account.

When did i ever say i was a great player? My loss? I did, one remote village off in teh middle of nowhere. Big whoop. And Sparta won't fall just because of ONE SINGLE PLAYER.

BSM is long since gone, so that answers your first two questions (Which are completely understandable, thank you for learning to post like a human) BSM, they're either in Prime, a couple in R.I.M. and several in Sparta.

And actually, i never said BSM or Prime had a lack of inactives. Matter of fact I never said anything about the inactives in Prime. All i said was that BSM fell apart due to all the inactive accounts it had, and Prime nobling them up.

So next time you want to come on here trying to make me look like a fool, do your home work, and quit trying to twist my words around. That just makes you fail.