We're not hugging...

DeletedUser71060

well heres something else i renamed my villages prime need help and guess what they have had to ask rim to attack me i now have rim as well odd lots of it

DeletedUser

Owning me? He didn't noble 1 single village off of me, I don't even think he ever even attacked me...

You're right, I take that back....he was owning your supposed friends in AOS that you were oh so loyal to as you snaked your way into sparta to hide from prime. That's what I meant to say.

guy you not got a good word to say about anyone

Did you just notice that? I don't have any cookies for a prize :icon_sad:

well heres something else i renamed my villages prime need help and guess what they have had to ask rim to attack me i now have rim as well odd lots of it

RIM attacking you means that your morale is too low for prime and they're making the grunts do the cleanup.

Or it could be the fact that everytime someone takes a village from you, you take 5 barbs. That tends to get people gangbanged.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you drunk when you post? cus the omly time i ever completely understand your posts are when ik am like riight now.

DeletedUser

You're right, I take that back....he was owning your supposed friends in AOS that you were oh so loyal to as you snaked your way into sparta to hide from prime. That's what I meant to say.

If you wanna talk to me about something that you might know better than me, talk about BSM or the south, you aren't a part of ex-AOS area, you have no idea what has gone on/is going on right now.

I've been with my AOS buddies since I ever joined AOS. I left FEAR?! bcuz of how embarrassing the whole tribe was, I couldn't deal with being in such a pathetic tribe. The only other tribe that I had a close friend in was Sparta, and they seemed interesting so I requested an invite, AT THAT TIME none of my K46 friends were under attack from Prime, or they were under VERY little attack.

You have no clue what you are talking about, just shut up. You think you own the forums, and nobody wants to stand up against you because you are good at talking smack, however when your info is very limited like it is about K46 or my friends, then you need to learn to shut your mouth. :)

I tried to get my friends that were in FEAR?! at the time to join Sparta with me, but bcuz of Adrian.15 they didn't, then he deleted, and they finally joined Sparta except for Kingced and Morgan555 bcuz they were under attack from Prime. After that and some other issues, Prime declared, and morgan and kingced joined.

If anybody here wants to talk about loyalty, it sure shouldn't be you.

DeletedUser

If you wanna talk to me about something that you might know better than me, talk about BSM or the south, you aren't a part of ex-AOS area, you have no idea what has gone on/is going on right now.

It's not hard to read the stats, or just ask matty/berry

I've been with my AOS buddies since I ever joined AOS. I left FEAR?! bcuz of how embarrassing the whole tribe was, I couldn't deal with being in such a pathetic tribe. The only other tribe that I had a close friend in was Sparta, and they seemed interesting so I requested an invite, AT THAT TIME none of my K46 friends were under attack from Prime, or they were under VERY little attack.

You left fear because you were afraid of prime declaring and shadowrunner/twinpeaks ganging up on you. Your friends in aos just never saw you for the coward you were at the time and still are.

your tribe changes

AOS FEAR?! 18th February 2010 - 16:00:02 1,369,444
FEAR?! Sparta 31st March 2010 - 01:00:01 1,830,957

k46 or not, your friends were still under attack and all you did was come on here and QQ to PBR

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=396367&pn=1&type=all&enemy=-1&enemyt=34297&min=&max=

So basically, you bailed on your friend while he was getting nobled by PBR. You must have gotten scared :( I don't blame you, it's in your nature.

You have no clue what you are talking about, just shut up. You think you own the forums, and nobody wants to stand up against you because you are good at talking smack, however when your info is very limited like it is about K46 or my friends, then you need to learn to shut your mouth. :)

I'm so good, I should get paid for it. Infact, I was thinking of becoming a talking head for hire since i'm oh so very persuasive. Like I said, I can read the stats and backtrack as far as I can if I want to know about aos history. Your history though, is jumping ship when there's a storm brewing on the horizon.

I tried to get my friends that were in FEAR?! at the time to join Sparta with me, but bcuz of Adrian.15 they didn't, then he deleted, and they finally joined Sparta except for Kingced and Morgan555 bcuz they were under attack from Prime. After that and some other issues, Prime declared, and morgan and kingced joined.

image.php

King is still under attack, where's your loyalty? You should be sending him support, or offering to sit him and doing everything you can before your friend gets tired of being nobled and goes barb like the rest of AOS has!

If anybody here wants to talk about loyalty, it sure shouldn't be you.

The only people I was ever loyal to, were evilpadre and qualist who have followed me since and before SEL. I think I can talk about loyalty more than you. Those who served under me were appreciated openly and the loyalty was very much returned.

Now here's a brain teaser for you.

You're in red.

Which color am I?

[spoil]
map.php
[/spoil]

DeletedUser71060

why would any one be afraid of prime declaring on them they cant even rid us or kono so a decent tribe like sparta or saw will have little trouble and chadsillys right you know little of this world

DeletedUser

It's not hard to read the stats, or just ask matty/berry

ask berry, go ahead, he wasn't even here. He went barb awhile before we even joined FEAR?!

guyverone said:
You left fear because you were afraid of prime declaring and shadowrunner/twinpeaks ganging up on you. Your friends in aos just never saw you for the coward you were at the time and still are.

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about... The whole time I was in FEAR?! I complained about how nooby they were, but my friends wanted to stay, so I did, but I finally had enough of it and left. Ask Sciccors, ask kingced, you know nothing.

http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=396367&pn=1&type=all&enemy=-1&enemyt=34297&min=&max=[/URL]

So basically, you bailed on your friend while he was getting nobled by PBR. You must have gotten scared :( I don't blame you, it's in your nature.

Actually I supported Kingced, but you know when your kinda under attack you got to use your own troops too. Sorry, somebody that has no clue about wars, like you, wouldn't know what I am talking about. It's in my nature? That's why I'm definitely not in Sparta and defending and attacking Prime every single day I get on here.

I'm so good, I should get paid for it. Infact, I was thinking of becoming a talking head for hire since i'm oh so very persuasive. Like I said, I can read the stats and backtrack as far as I can if I want to know about aos history. Your history though, is jumping ship when there's a storm brewing on the horizon.

image.php

King is still under attack, where's your loyalty? You should be sending him support, or offering to sit him and doing everything you can before your friend gets tired of being nobled and goes barb like the rest of AOS has!
See above ^. And actually I have sat kingced before, you can't tell people they should be doing such and such bcuz you have no clue about what they have time to do... I have enough time to handle my own account and that is it. I have helped much of Sparta by account sitting, while Loonman couldn't get 1 single village from Sciccors for like a week and a half or 2, that was bcuz I was sitting him and that actually stopped the incs on Sciccors for awhile.

guyverone said:
The only people I was ever loyal to, were evilpadre and qualist who have followed me since and before SEL. I think I can talk about loyalty more than you. Those who served under me were appreciated openly and the loyalty was very much returned.

Okay, so you were a leader and yet you were only loyal to were 2 people, wow you are such an awesome leader. And also where is evilpadre and qualist now, huh? Yeah, that's right they are both in Sparta, and you left them and the rest of BSM. Your the one that's un-loyal, not me. You can't just say I haven't done nothing to help my friends, considering you don't know where my troops are/have been or who I've sat/or am sitting.

guyverone said:
Now here's a brain teaser for you.

You're in red.

Which color am I?

[spoil]
map.php
[/spoil]

Wow, you are right there next to me in K46... So that would make you Twin Peaks. Wow, good brain teaser. Are you trying to show off? Like really, even if you could even noble me, it would still be an embarrassment to you, your 3x my size and you definitely won't have an easy time trying to noble me.

EDIT: And another thing. You run your mouth so freaking much, yet have you proven it? No, you just talk big so everybody expects you to be big. What about in your wars? You were definitely bigger than what I am now and yet you had 18 noblings against Sparta, and not 1 against Prime. You have not done anything extraordinary in this world, unless you can point it out to me. :p

Actually, hell, you are a bigger noob than me.

DeletedUser

ask berry, go ahead, he wasn't even here you idiot. He went barb awhile before we even joined FEAR?!

That's why matty was first :p

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about... I swear, you get more stupid everyday. The whole time I was in FEAR?! I complained about how nooby they were, but my friends wanted to stay, so I did, but I finally had enough of it and left. Ask Sciccors, ask kingced, you know nothing, you idiot.

I'm sure this part of the post will be deleted.

Actually I supported Kingced, but you know when your kinda under attack you got to use your own troops too. Sorry, somebody that has no clue about wars, like you, wouldn't know what I am talking about. It's in my nature? That's why I'm definitely not in Sparta and defending and attacking Prime every single day I get on here.

Yes, taking inactives and barbs really calls for all your troops at home. All I see is your friends stats going down and down and down.

See above ^. And actually I have sat kingced before, you can't tell people they should be doing such and such bcuz you have no clue about what they have time to do... I have enough time to handle my own account and that is it. I have helped much of Sparta by account sitting, while Loonman couldn't get 1 single village from Sciccors for like a week and a half or 2, that was bcuz I was sitting him and that actually stopped the incs on Sciccors for awhile.

You didn't do a very good job, with all of your barb clean up in k46 I'm sure you had just enough time to manage YOUR account.

Okay, so you were a leader and yet you were only loyal to were 2 people, wow you are such an awesome leader. And also where is evilpadre and qualist now, huh? Yeah, that's right they are both in Sparta, and you left them and the rest of BSM. Your the one that's un-loyal, not me. You can't just say I haven't done nothing to help my friends, considering you don't know where my troops are/have been or who I've sat/or am sitting. So shut up bcuz you know nothing to run your mouth about.

I told evil to get into sparta if he could, he wanted to play and I didn't so there's nothing wrong with that.

Qualist, did you know he was inactive for a month and sparta STILL couldn't rim him? If you can't beat them, invite them I guess. That's pretty sad if your tribe can't even finish off a 500k inactive LOL

Those were the only two people that ever did anything that was expected. Do you know how many times I yelled at people in bsm/sel for just not getting it? Do you know how many times I said on here that "my tribe fails, there's noobs everywhere" People who try and people who do get what they deserve. Those that sit there and expect a free ride can go barb for all I care.

They were lazy, people who play this game...especially w20 are lazy. You get some people that are great at it but are just rude and would rather go it alone.

Wow, you are right there next to me in K46... So that would make you Twin Peaks. Wow, good brain teaser. Are you trying to show off? Like really, even if you could even noble me, it would still be an embarrassment to you, your 3x my size and you definitely won't have an easy time trying to noble me.

Not yet, working on it though :icon_evil:

I just want you to scream for support and an op against the account, seeing as you don't know when it'll happen.

Suspense ftw?

EDIT: And another thing. You run your mouth so freaking much, yet have you proven it? No, you just talk big so everybody expects you to be big. What about in your wars? You were definitely bigger than what I am now and yet you had 18 noblings against Sparta, and not 1 against Prime. You have not done anything extraordinary in this world, unless you can point it out to me. :p

Actually, hell, you are a bigger noob than me.

If you read my other post, I don't have to answer it here again lol

Just remember, you can't prove anything either so what it comes down is who has the bigger mouth and reputation. Sadly that's how it with the whole "you're a coward" calls. The noob calls on the other hand are easily swatted down by stats. From your stats and history though, you really do look like a coward :(

I did alot in and for this world, half of sel/bsm didn't know how to send sub second trains or snipe until I came into the picture. While you were off nobling barbs in k46 I made it a point to better the people who were willing to learn and those that got it are still playing this world are trading blows with the rest of them.

I much prefer the pnps though, so come make your clenched fist QQ reply so I can tear it apart again.

DeletedUser

And wow your wrong again, matty barely even checked his account, then I left and not to long after adrian got control of the account back.

It can, and you should be fully banned from the forums considering all you do is come here to talk crap to people, that type of personality shouldn't be welcomed in the forums.

Taking inactives and barbs really calls for my troops at home? I've barely nobled any barbs since the start of the Sparta vs Prime war, like do you even look at the ennoblements, jeez. Not to mention the amount of barbs/inactives you nobled, heck that's all you nobled, plus some noobs here and there.

My friend's stats. I'm not 12mill points, I'm freaking 3mill ya noob. I can't defend every single account in Sparta.

Evil and Qualist I won't even talk about bcuz they are my tribe-mates and I like both of them, they are fun to have.

Scream for support against you? Hell, you'll be lucky for me to even waste my time moving around troops against you. I've defended against people better than you, you have nothing to prove you are even above average.

If I can't prove anything with words, and you can't prove them with words. Then freaking prove it with your troops. *notice the incs from chadsilly3 btw. :icon_rolleyes:

Taught them how to send 1 sec trains and dodge? Jeez, I wish I sure could teach people to do that, considering I did it in W21 with 3 tribes. Nothing you say can impress me guyver, your talking skills only impress the people who don't bother to look at stats.

Also, you told evil and qualist that you wanted to stop playing...? Yet you came back as their enemy...? Heck maybe you've had that planned for months, who knows. Not only did you leave your tribe out to try, you back-stabbed your friends. Damn, you sure are loyal.

DeletedUser

Taught them how to send 1 sec trains and dodge? Jeez, I wish I sure could teach people to do that, considering I did it in W21 with 3 tribes. Nothing you say can impress me guyver, your talking skills only impress the people who don't bother to look at stats.

Awesome, my influence spreads:icon_redface: It's a line of teaching. I taught people to play who then taught others to play who then taught others to play.

It just needs to keep spreading and spreading until there are a shitload of people who actually know how to play.

DeletedUser

And wow your wrong again, matty barely even checked his account, then I left and not to long after adrian got control of the account back.

Matty knows enough, but like I said before if I wanted to know about aos history all I have to do is backtrack the stats. You don't have to talk to anyone if you can read the stats.

It can, and you should be fully banned from the forums considering all you do is come here to talk crap to people, that type of personality shouldn't be welcomed in the forums.

Unlike you, I'm smart with my deconstructive posts/flaming. I don't get all riled up and QQ and call you stupid in retaliation. That's why I don't get infracted and why I'm not banned on here. I know how to get around the rules enough to stay with the confines and that's what every good pnper should know how to do.

Until I break the rules, you have to put up with it. I would suggest to just stop posting back as it makes you look even worse feeding the troll (me) and all. You realize that if you just ignore me, i'll go away right? It actually is that simple, unlike hefty who was an attention whore and made stuff up I only come on here to get a rise from people like you which is what I've always done.

You must be slow.

Taking inactives and barbs really calls for my troops at home? I've barely nobled any barbs since the start of the Sparta vs Prime war, like do you even look at the ennoblements, jeez. Not to mention the amount of barbs/inactives you nobled, heck that's all you nobled, plus some noobs here and there.

The barbs were very nommy, plus those who cannot do teach. I think being to lazy to do would count as the "those who cannot do" part of it.

My friend's stats. I'm not 12mill points, I'm freaking 3mill ya noob. I can't defend every single account in Sparta.

Evil and Qualist I won't even talk about bcuz they are my tribe-mates and I like both of them, they are fun to have.

Evil and qualist are good players and are a welcome addition to any tribe, nothing bad to say about them.

Scream for support against you? Hell, you'll be lucky for me to even waste my time moving around troops against you. I've defended against people better than you, you have nothing to prove you are even above average.

LOL, there's not too many good players on w20 if you haven't noticed. You wouldn't know noble train from fake train or where to dodge and where to keep troops. So yes, you would be crying for support.

If I can't prove anything with words, and you can't prove them with words. Then freaking prove it with your troops. *notice the incs from chadsilly3 btw. :icon_rolleyes:

I detect sarcasm here!

You don't have to impress garbage, you just have to burn it ;)

^ epic signature quote by the way.

Also, you told evil and qualist that you wanted to stop playing...? Yet you came back as their enemy...? Heck maybe you've had that planned for months, who knows. Not only did you leave your tribe out to try, you back-stabbed your friends. Damn, you sure are loyal.

Who said I was staying or that I was an enemy of theirs?

Awesome, my influence spreads:icon_redface: It's a line of teaching. I taught people to play who then taught others to play who then taught others to play.

It just needs to keep spreading and spreading until there are a shitload of people who actually know how to play.

I had your sniping guide in the w20 general section bookmarked for months, I still do lol I link it every chance I get.

I passed on what I could :p

DeletedUser

Check the stats, you really can't say anything about stats, since your stats are worst than mine. At-least I noble my enemies, and not let my tribe handle it and send support to say that I've done stuff in the war, I actually do.

Yeah, I don't know how to defend at all, hell what is a noble train btw? Jeez, you can even ask your noob friend Amm255 about my defensive skills, he knows more about me than you do.

Wasn't sarcasm, I sent some scouts. :lol: At-least your smart enough to stack your vills near me...

So you take over an account in Prime, an enemy to the only people you are loyal too. And you say "who said I am staying?" Prime are you even reading this? :icon_confused:

And @ Air, berryham wallace, Adrian.15, and Sciccors taught me everything I know so it probably came from you.

DeletedUser

Check the stats, you really can't say anything about stats, since your stats are worst than mine. At-least I noble my enemies, and not let my tribe handle it and send support to say that I've done stuff in the war, I actually do.

Yeah, I don't know how to defend at all, hell what is a noble train btw? Jeez, you can even ask your noob friend Amm255 about my defensive skills, he knows more about me than you do.

Wasn't sarcasm, I sent some scouts. :lol: At-least your smart enough to stack your vills near me...

So you take over an account in Prime, an enemy to the only people you are loyal too. And you say "who said I am staying?" Prime are you even reading this? :icon_confused:

And @ Air, berryham wallace, Adrian.15, and Sciccors taught me everything I know so it probably came from you.

This is between you and guyver, so leave me out of it.
Congratulations, you sniped some PnP trains, so you think your the best, your not the best, instead YOU make up lies to make me look stupid and make up lies to make yourself look good. Nobody likes you chad, even your best friends moan to me about your massive ego. Your always telling me to prove myself, when really, youve proved as little as me :/

Guyver taught me how to play. And lets face it, if it wasn't for you i would be in LT and if it wasn't for me, you would be in mattyJs premade, although im sure he would have kicked your egotisticle arse out long ago. TW is bigger than w20/21 chad, youve played with small rim noobs and nobled barbs and inactives and done well.

Tell me chad, have you joined a tribe thats been gangbanged and start up by over 20 tribes and survived ? Tell me, have you ran solo in a 15x15 of elite players and still survived after being gangbanged by 2 tribes ? No ? Youve never acomplished anything.

Your a loud mouth no talented scrub kid. Seriously, get off the forums. Nobody but the others much like yourself really like you. Your a scrub kid. GO AWAY.

DeletedUser

Your a loud mouth no talented scrub kid. Seriously, get off the forums. Nobody but the others much like yourself really like you. Your a scrub kid. GO AWAY.

That would be atid99 right there.

If you like that, he has everyone scrambling to nuke the twin peaks account. Even inacitves, which isn't a big surprise to me....using inactive accounts until they're cleared for nobling :icon_rolleyes:

So bascially, chad is freaking out over an account that i'm not even playing LOL. He must have forgotten that i'm actually good with screwing with people like that :icon_cool:

DeletedUser71060

chad i like you and what you say is true guys a nobody just all mouth

DeletedUser

This is between you and guyver, so leave me out of it.
Congratulations, you sniped some PnP trains, so you think your the best, your not the best, instead YOU make up lies to make me look stupid and make up lies to make yourself look good. Nobody likes you chad, even your best friends moan to me about your massive ego. Your always telling me to prove myself, when really, youve proved as little as me :/

Guyver taught me how to play. And lets face it, if it wasn't for you i would be in LT and if it wasn't for me, you would be in mattyJs premade, although im sure he would have kicked your egotisticle arse out long ago. TW is bigger than w20/21 chad, youve played with small rim noobs and nobled barbs and inactives and done well.

Tell me chad, have you joined a tribe thats been gangbanged and start up by over 20 tribes and survived ? Tell me, have you ran solo in a 15x15 of elite players and still survived after being gangbanged by 2 tribes ? No ? Youve never acomplished anything.

You said leave you out of it, yet you type some long message? I asked him to ask you a question, not for you to come to the forums. :p

Fine, yes, I am terrible. Please take me out of my misery and noble me.

If it wasn't for me? Umm no, none of your info is correct, since 2 others denied you joining LT before I even said my 2 cents... :icon_neutral:

MattyJ's pre-made? Seriously? Wow, I wanted to join bcuz I knew my friends were in there, then I found out you were going to be, and I lost quite a lot of interest but went a head and tried to get into it. I even told Matty idk how active I would be, bcuz I've been planning on quitting TW in August of 2010 for about a year now, and it is that time... But I'm not only quitting, I just quit W51.

I am a scrub kid, thanks, I admit it, please can you tell Prime to stop attacking me, my axes aren't defending as well as I was told they are supposed too... My 2 hour train can't noble anything either! Jeez! I'm terrible!

My friends complain about my personality? Think I care? No, nobody is perfect. They either take me for who I am or they can tell me their-self.

Amm don't come on the forums and talk crap, considering of the coward you are. You ran from the Prime vs. Sparta war by having your co-player change the pw to a random pw so you wouldn't be tempted to log back in...? Then supposedly you quit bcuz of RL, yet right after that you requested to get an account in my tribe in W21... Seriously? Wow.

BTW Amm used to play Riko555 of Sparta, Prime. Plus all he did was have us sit him all day and watch his account and defend attacks from Prime, even though they weren't that many, he still couldn't handle it. We went days w/o him even checking in... Pathetic.

Then, the worst part, he did what I said earlier about him getting his co-player to change the pw to some random pw, and he didn't even think about giving us the sit so we can at-least use the troops/villages. Wow, great team player Amm!

That would be atid99 right there.

If you like that, he has everyone scrambling to nuke the twin peaks account. Even inacitves, which isn't a big surprise to me....using inactive accounts until they're cleared for nobling :icon_rolleyes:

So bascially, chad is freaking out over an account that i'm not even playing LOL. He must have forgotten that i'm actually good with screwing with people like that :icon_cool:

Atid? Actually, no, I use to dislike him until you started talking even more crap on the forums. Like it's said "The enemy of my enemy, is my friend"

I have everyone trying to nuke the TP account? Umm no...? All I have even done was inform some of my tribe that you are supposedly playing that account. Not once did I even take you seriously playing for that account.

DeletedUser71060

chad theres a reason for all my dribble and its working yous wont have to listen to me much longer

DeletedUser

You said leave you out of it, yet you type some long message? I asked him to ask you a question, not for you to come to the forums. :p

Fine, yes, I am terrible. Please take me out of my misery and noble me.

If it wasn't for me? Umm no, none of your info is correct, since 2 others denied you joining LT before I even said my 2 cents... :icon_neutral:

MattyJ's pre-made? Seriously? Wow, I wanted to join bcuz I knew my friends were in there, then I found out you were going to be, and I lost quite a lot of interest but went a head and tried to get into it. I even told Matty idk how active I would be, bcuz I've been planning on quitting TW in August of 2010 for about a year now, and it is that time... But I'm not only quitting, I just quit W51.

I am a scrub kid, thanks, I admit it, please can you tell Prime to stop attacking me, my axes aren't defending as well as I was told they are supposed too... My 2 hour train can't noble anything either! Jeez! I'm terrible!

My friends complain about my personality? Think I care? No, nobody is perfect. They either take me for who I am or they can tell me their-self.

Amm don't come on the forums and talk crap, considering of the coward you are. You ran from the Prime vs. Sparta war by having your co-player change the pw to a random pw so you wouldn't be tempted to log back in...? Then supposedly you quit bcuz of RL, yet right after that you requested to get an account in my tribe in W21... Seriously? Wow.

BTW Amm used to play Riko555 of Sparta, Prime. Plus all he did was have us sit him all day and watch his account and defend attacks from Prime, even though they weren't that many, he still couldn't handle it. We went days w/o him even checking in... Pathetic.

Then, the worst part, he did what I said earlier about him getting his co-player to change the pw to some random pw, and he didn't even think about giving us the sit so we can at-least use the troops/villages. Wow, great team player Amm!

Atid? Actually, no, I use to dislike him until you started talking even more crap on the forums. Like it's said "The enemy of my enemy, is my friend"

I have everyone trying to nuke the TP account? Umm no...? All I have even done was inform some of my tribe that you are supposedly playing that account. Not once did I even take you seriously playing for that account.

Listen up buddy, want me to get ash out here right now ? i didn't check on for days please ? Spair me the lies chad, we can all see right thru your bs. Yer i quit W20 due to time issues. Correct. I did, i also quit w23, which freed up a lot of time so i applied for a w21 account 3 people, let me geuss, millioti, he was pissed because i raped his noob trains, and called him a noob, and bronco, some rim noob from AAS who nobled inactives and who i also called a noob.

I got you to sit me 2ce, because you offered, you sat me at night when you couldn't do it at night i got janc to sit me. Funny you say you got sitters, if i remember properly, your internet "stopped working" as you got incommings from PRIME, and THEN, janc cleared and nobled villages for which again, you took all the credit for.

I found it hard to quit here because of all my friends ampac, jane e.t.c so after the incommings, and if you dont think they were over ask your buddy janc, because he was the night sitter. I got ash my co, to change the passwords, danm right i wouldn't give it to your tribe, they did nothing, janc was the only person that would get off there arse and do somthing for me. So to hell would i give them the riko555 account.

DeletedUser

Hurts my eyes to see so much BS in one post, on w21 chad has the award, "Congratulations, you made up the most crap on .net"