Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,645,801
Side 2: 39,374,457
Difference: 24,728,656

chart

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Blah..stats Update dunno what sparta is fighting for...

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Side 2:
Tribes: Sparta

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,364
Side 2: 1,616
Difference: 2,748

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41,161,152
Side 2: 15,708,013
Difference: 25,453,139

chart

DeletedUser

prime not like hugging seriously no point saying you dont hug after recruiting half the world lol there aint no one left recruitment but im sure prime will find a way lol

DeletedUser

If prime hugged so much, then why has there always been a list of enemies of at least 5 on the diplomacy list since it started a few years back, and why do they have the highest OD? ANd why do you make ignorant comments? Oh wait, maybe I know that one, because everyone else said it.

I'm just curious what your definition of hugging really is...

And where are the tribes that stoped recruiting?
Use some common sense people. I'm disgusted.

DeletedUser

What is that called again?

Survival of the fittest.

Yea something like that.

DeletedUser

What is that called again?

Survival of the fittest.

Yea something like that.

Hey, you know tw isn't life right? The same rules don't apply:icon_rolleyes:

That's like saying the Neanderthal is more fit than the homosapien if you're saying the people here are better than the people that used to be here.

DeletedUser

Airsofter78 said:
Hey, you know tw isn't life right? The same rules don't apply

That's like saying the Neanderthal is more fit than the homosapien if you're saying the people here are better than the people that used to be here.

I know from personal experience that the quality has gone down since hulk left and saw and sparta are still around...

But, just because you are the best sprinter does not mean you can win the marathon.

Our "arguement" is not really an arguement it seems...

DeletedUser

I know from personal experience that the quality has gone down since hulk left and saw and sparta are still around...

But, just because you are the best sprinter does not mean you can win the marathon.

Our "arguement" is not really an arguement it seems...

True, but different people play for different reasons. I don't really play to win a world to end close, because I know I could if I wanted to but it just doesn't get fun anymore. I play to be able to beat whoever I'm up against. But that's just me; people play with different goals.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
True, but different people play for different reasons. I don't really play to win a world to end close, because I know I could if I wanted to but it just doesn't get fun anymore. I play to be able to beat whoever I'm up against. But that's just me; people play with different goals.

The sad thing is you haven't beaten any of the Last three big tribes namely Prime, SAW and Sparta. That puts a dent in your reputation Airsofter.

xstefanx

Yes, but he is airsofter, anyone with an ego that big must have a grain of truth to it. Even if just 1% of it is true he would be able to close all TW worlds within 1 month with just a paperclip, a plastic bag, and a Double Decker Chocolate Bar.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes, but he is airsofter, anyone with an ego that big must have a grain of truth to it. Even if just 1% of it is true he would be able to close all TW worlds within 1 month with just a paperclip, a plastic bag, and a Double Decker Chocolate Bar.

Ouch!! That says a lot:lol:

DeletedUser

My ego isn't as big as a lot of people. And you really think Hulk wouldn't have been able to close this world if everyone was dedicated enough to go for it? Back then Prime didn't have nearly as many good players as they recruited quite a few and people were still learning back then.

Yeah, there are good players in Prime; it'd be a challenge if I played against them. But I'm confident that I would lose very few villages.

Hey I helped sit you at times I believe:icon_cry: I'm not trying to flame Prime or anyone else; I still have respect for quite a few people in there.

But hey, maybe we'll get to test this out sometime. Btw, you're still on my ignore maker

DeletedUser

Good to see that everyone is still at it here on the forums :icon_biggrin:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My ego isn't as big as a lot of people. And you really think Hulk wouldn't have been able to close this world if everyone was dedicated enough to go for it? Back then Prime didn't have nearly as many good players as they recruited quite a few and people were still learning back then.

Yeah, there are good players in Prime; it'd be a challenge if I played against them. But I'm confident that I would lose very few villages.

Hey I helped sit you at times I believe:icon_cry: I'm not trying to flame Prime or anyone else; I still have respect for quite a few people in there.

But hey, maybe we'll get to test this out sometime. Btw, you're still on my ignore maker

Aww, that hurts Airsofener well maybe next time dude..:lol:

DeletedUser

My ego isn't as big as a lot of people.

I protray a big ego, but I lack quit a bit of skill actually.

I guess I make up for it with knowledge?

If we both had time to do it, and were devoted enough I would of loved to go against you Air.

xstefanx

OK, I may have said you air, but I think it applies to a lot of people here.. People who are and aren't presently in Prime and world 20. I'm not going to comment on whether its true or not because I wasn't really involved in Prime/Hulk war/merge crap. But since you, and others, have retaken accounts wherever in TW I haven't really seen what you claim to be Hulk quality, because as far as I can see it ain't much better than what we got at the moment in W20. So yah. Go flame.

DeletedUser

OK, I may have said you air, but I think it applies to a lot of people here.. People who are and aren't presently in Prime and world 20. I'm not going to comment on whether its true or not because I wasn't really involved in Prime/Hulk war/merge crap. But since you, and others, have retaken accounts wherever in TW I haven't really seen what you claim to be Hulk quality, because as far as I can see it ain't much better than what we got at the moment in W20. So yah. Go flame.

I never played actively when I was around. Only time I really showed skill was probably when FEAR?! was attacking loonman, but then I wasn't sitting him at all; he'd just mail me incoming train times and I'd split them from my account. Which isn't very effective(although I did split all the ones I was mailed), so there were holes.

And pretty sure I'm the only one who came back from Hulk. But sure, some of the people in Prime now would be up to Hulk standards. Very few of those would have been back when Hulk was actually around, but they are now. But pretty much everyone in Hulk was like that except maybe one or two, whereas Prime has some players like that and then a bunch of mediocre ones, and then just plain garbage thrown in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Amen to the garbage thrown in...

Been preaching that ever time I been around since the first time...