We're Rabid

King Matt II

:S :S :S

:X :X :X

Karina.

When someone nobles your villages, that's not merging. Merging means they come play on your account after you rim them.

You're talking about accounts merging, she's talking about tribes merging and giving the inactive villages for free. :icon_wink:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Mulloway was the first account to apply before cereal asked to merge, we rimmed half of their tribe yeah I rimmed 3 of them personally :icon_neutral:

Also so you were inactive, your account was losing villages, you admit you set me every day, and you stopped losing villages. Ill let everyone else draw their conclusions on that.

We were no where near your tribe when we applied but you were obviously really interested in recruiting us in your mail "one of the top accounts on your list for recruitment" you rimmed 2 players who were nOObs and isolated by your tribe. You took out half of cereal? Your tribe nobled 5 isolated villages total and you recruited 3/4 of them so I don't know how that's possible it was definitely a merge. I set you one week, you knew I was busy I have skype quote of you admitting you knew I was going to be busy haha you really do believe all the bullshit that comes out of your mouth there's no point arguing with someone as delusional as you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118888

We were no where near your tribe when we applied but you were obviously really interested in recruiting us in your mail "one of the top accounts on your list for recruitment" you rimmed 2 players who were nOObs and isolated by your tribe. You took out half of cereal? Your tribe nobled 5 isolated villages total and you recruited 3/4 of them so I don't know how that's possible it was definitely a merge. I set you one week, you knew I was busy I have skype quote of you admitting you knew I was going to be busy haha you really do believe all the bullshit that comes out of your mouth there's no point arguing with someone as delusional as you.

Why are you arguing with him then?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I'm not playing this world. But could someone from Rabid recruit my friend Mikey? :icon_smile: He's feeling lonely but is close to Rabid apparently :icon_wink:

DeletedUser64969

Just noticed tenth egg being internalled, Who was it who said he'd be on the world long after me :lol:

I think all these nuts are giving them the flatulents, everything they say is just farting in the wind.

[spoil]

troll_bridge.jpg

[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't like that Rabid has a stupid profile, a very lame profile that is trying to be like hey... we are the best we do not need to talk to anyone because we are too good for that. This is stupid unless your duke is 13 years old. TW is fun and all but the only thing that makes it fun enough to keep playing is the diplomacy and politics from tribe to tribe.

Well Rabid sucks, there really is not much more to say about a tribe that sucks.

DeletedUser42132

I don't like that Rabid has a stupid profile, a very lame profile that is trying to be like hey... we are the best we do not need to talk to anyone because we are too good for that. This is stupid unless your duke is 13 years old. TW is fun and all but the only thing that makes it fun enough to keep playing is the diplomacy and politics from tribe to tribe.

Well Rabid sucks, there really is not much more to say about a tribe that sucks.

:( i thought we were good, and we are making fun over here. We didnt mention in our profile that we are the best, where did you saw that ? :/

DeletedUser

You're nuts. I like nuts.

fonkyfamily

Garrock isn't a good leader because he love guns. I'm about to rim rabid on w85.

DeletedUser118080

I think this tribe is gonna be the tough team in the future.