Wesgan vs. The World!

DeletedUser

As I'm sure some of you are aware.. Wesgan has become the new IFY for HAWKS/DETOX/TW and is the subject of much care and attention of late..

I doubt that this love will cease so just thought of keeping track of his progress here for all to see. :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Players: wesgan
Side 2:
Tribes: HAWKS, DETOX, TW

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 217
Side 2: 146
Difference: 71

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,657,440
Side 2: 1,146,462
Difference: 510,978

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 90
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 601,376
Side 2: 687,201
Difference: 85,825

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 63
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 326,327
Side 2: 488,548
Difference: 162,221

chart

DeletedUser

Some background on the man behind the love in his own words...

wesgan said:
Ha Ha ! FTW

Thanks P,

What these stats don't show is that I have a life...

Owner/operator of a business. Father of twin 4 year olds. Care giver of Ill wife. Man of the house.......

Fantasy sports guru

TW's falls way down my list of priorities .

-Vs- some ***********************.

I think I am winning :)

Sorry about the censoring but I think it's better that way. :icon_wink:

If I'm not mistaken he has over 2000 incoming atm and till yesterday, he hadn't asked for any support except for one solitary villa.. :) I don't care who you are; that's simply epic!
But as I told him, enough doing things on his own, it's time for him to request support! :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes . Wesgan is the next guy getting some love he blocked me man then decided to attack me .

I got scared because im 90% offensive and decided best way to defend is to offend then send him around 1000 fakes . :icon_biggrin:

Didnt know everyone else was attacking him though :eek:

DeletedUser

Wesgan is not the new IFY at all. Keep thinking it though. I am sure you will all get your turn at one point or another. At the time he was doing the best against us and was blocking our way to you pza7 so we thought it might be time for him to leave.

DeletedUser

I look forward to the day in great anticipation. :)

But unlike you, I will not rely on sniping and will stack everything, yes, everything, to keep my villages. So, you better start going very offensive very soon or else you won't break through when the time comes. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I look forward to the day in great anticipation. :)

But unlike you, I will not rely on sniping and will stack everything, yes, everything, to keep my villages. So, you better start going very offensive very soon or else you won't break through when the time comes. :icon_wink:

LOL

please tell me how relying on sniping is a bad thing ?
Maybe its because he can snipe ;) :D :)

Maybe thats because he likes to support his friends :)

Im the offensive one :)

And Drunk , he is not the new saurabh he hasnt been rimmed yet .

If you want to go down that angle i will say you guys are n . juot a tribe togetherst a tribe of individuals looking out for their own goal.

Plus im pretty sure Saurab was rimmed . Still waiting for jack to be rimmed :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Where did I say sniping was a bad thing?!?

Oh, he can snipe can he? And I thought it was you doing it for him! :p

Unfortunately for me, I don't get to practice my sniping skillz too often coz I stack whenever there is a train to my villa whether it be real or fake. :icon_wink:

Umm.. I support my friends too you know.. I just don't like to support people who think they are so much better than the rest of their fellow tribemates. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

'I will not rely on sniping'

the word rely 'to be dependent on '

you can get the same with stacking .

Yes I have already said this on the forum i sniped plenty of em since he was away . I also messed up bigtime :)

Noob :p YOu like my 30second train to you ;)

Extribemates. Plenty of guys in legion could be trained to be better players , its sad really . With Detox, hawks and tribalwars i value most of their contributions . I may be seen as better since im active more , but hey im only good because i got taught well luckily . Thank you *Rampage* :)

DeletedUser

Extribemates. Plenty of guys in legion could be trained to be better players , its sad really . With Detox, hawks and tribalwars i value most of their contributions . I may be seen as better since im active more , but hey im only good because i got taught well luckily . Thank you *Rampage* :)

Good to hear you're happy where you are now. I know we're much happier without you guys too. Well, at least I am, that's for sure.
Couldn't stand the way the 3 of you behaved tbh and my life has been so much easier ever since. Yes, it's been easier.. Even with having to deal with the IFY account, your backstabbing and all that jazz. Like you say, it's about having fun and I'm having so much more fun without the headaches that surrounded the 3 of you. Constantly complaining, flaming and belittling people in the tribe..
Pfftt... Talk about supportive tribemates. :icon_rolleyes:

As for contributions and training.. you guys ALWAYS went on and on about that but what did you actually do about it?!? That's right you did nuke :)icon_wink:) all! Absolutely nothing but complain. Just expecting someone else to do what you wanted and then complaining it wasn't done without stepping up and doing it yourself. It was the same whilst the you and Mines were in the council and same outside of it. On how many occasions did you put pressure on nobling out supposed inactive players in the tribe?!?! Most of them being ones that came from DETOX in the first place.

The biggest favour you did yourselves was not joining HAWKS coz that would have ended the same way (given that Lord Hawk would have somehow been convinced to have you that is..)

DeletedUser

As for contributions and training.. you guys ALWAYS went on and on about that but what did you actually do about it?!? That's right you did nuke :)icon_wink:) all! Absolutely nothing but complain. Just expecting someone else to do what you wanted and then complaining it wasn't done without stepping up and doing it yourself. It was the same whilst the you and Mines were in the council and same outside of it. On how many occasions did you put pressure on nobling out supposed inactive players in the tribe?!?! Most of them being ones that came from DETOX in the first place.

The biggest favour you did yourselves was not joining HAWKS coz that would have ended the same way (given that Lord Hawk would have somehow been convinced to have you that is..)

Actually, our problem was that you are a self absorbed, arrogant, egotistical (enter explicit word here). You were so far up IFY (enter explicit word) you were literally shoulder deep. Everything was IFY this IFY that, can I get you anything IFY, oh 4 100k stacks no problem, Ill just get it at the expense of someone else. If anyone disagreed with IFY you would slaughter them (verbally of course). If IFY wasnt so much fun and everyone didnt like him you would have had a lot more people leaving. I started speaking with original LEGION members recently and they said the same thing. Yes we did put pressure on you nobling our people that do nothing, sorry we are suffering for it why shouldnt we complain. Then you say DETOX is worthless etc. Well let me tell you something if it wasnt for Domin8rix (the original) taking pity on you, LEGION wouldnt even be here. And as for saying in mails to Rich that I was the biggest thorn in Domi's side HA are you serious me and domi speak everyday, were in a premade together and everything. How often do you talk with domi from what I hear not very often. And last thing I may have said you are all this stuff in game, turns you are the same out of game as well. Doesnt surprise me.

DeletedUser81101

Most great leaders share all those qualities... Napoleon, washington, Hitler, K. Louis.
And hey, when you have the best player in the world (by far!), and a player that is solely changing the outcome of the game just by being there... you wanna throw as much support behind them as possible. Fuel the machine.

DeletedUser

@ DITM: listen IFY was good he wasn't a god. the only thing he has changed at the moment is that he left legion out to dry. IFY might have been your posterboy but would in the end not win the world. Guderian a much smaller player showed legion that IFY wasn't all that. and the only reason he was making so much progress is that, wait let me say it like you always do " i would like to see him go up against an active player" oh he did guderian and he couldn't beat him, funny mmm.

DeletedUser81101

err... yea he was beating guderian back, he had 75% pushed guderian out of K45 (villas which were very well stacked) before he got busy because of work... all those villas named "turds in space" etc. etc. He was damn good, you cant flame him for that.
IFY had a monumentally huge impact on the war whether you like it or not. Put it this way - Hawks losing stiker would have far less effect on this world. DETOX switching sides had far less effect on this world. Nothing impacted the world as much as IFY leaving. It gave us a hell of a job to clean up, and gave you guys false hope that you are actually beating us by nobling his villas

DeletedUser

IFY was beating guderian back my word you should speak to TW admin as they have it wrong

Side 1:
Players: IFeelYou
Side 2:
Players: guderian54

Timeframe: Forever
Side 1: 111
Side 2: 184
Difference: 73

So seeing as you talk BS again can i now say he was losing against a far smaller player?

Yes he was good but like i said no GOD again i say guderian showed that. And lets say we loose stikker yes big impact for us but one thing we do better then you is handle our inactive much better. The gy that sat IFY was probably the worst guy you could get for that task and you still haven t finished it. And no mate we dont have false hope we are beating you let me show you again seems you left them glasses at home.

Side 1:
Tribes: HAWKS
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION

Timeframe: Last 3 months
Side 1: 1,288
Side 2: 612
Difference: 676

And guess what we are even now infront in the forever time frame. my word now who? could have guessed.

Side 1: 2,675
Side 2: 2,520
Difference: 155

DeletedUser81101

you really fail here... over 100 of guderians conquers have been AFTER ify became inactive. Yes guderian took vills, but IFY was beating him
And err, you have no proof you handle inactives the size of IFY better because it hasnt happened to you yet. We are the best in the world at handling #1 players turning inactive -FACT - you cant prove other wise :D

And you can refer to my other post for my response to that "forever time" thing, no need to flame you twice for the same thing. Our great success against E=MC2 dissapeared as soon as you killed the tribe

DeletedUser

you really fail here... over 100 of guderians conquers have been AFTER ify became inactive. Yes guderian took vills, but IFY was beating him
And err, you have no proof you handle inactives the size of IFY better because it hasnt happened to you yet. We are the best in the world at handling #1 players turning inactive -FACT - you cant prove other wise :D

And you can refer to my other post for my response to that "forever time" thing, no need to flame you twice for the same thing. Our great success against E=MC2 dissapeared as soon as you killed the tribe

Actually at the time you started internalling IFY he was 2nd and not first so you are not the best at that and neither is anyone else because it hasnt happened to anyone yet.

DeletedUser

oh another of your stats inflating. Guderian took a 100 villas after. lets not SB each other Guderian was moving into IFY's erea not the other way around so again i say guderian was beating IFY. And sorry to say we had big players that went inactive easty for one and what did legion do. attacked an inactive what basterds "this should be outlawed attacking inactives" 2 days you had your fun and what then? we cleaned his frontline villas up in 2 days so you couldn't get anymore easy pickings.

And now to use your own words against you again. "And you can refer to my other post for my response to that "forever time" thing, no need to flame you twice for the same thing. Our great success against legion dissapeared as soon as you killed the tribe SB and kicked players and barb turning etc." TIT TAT

FACT
We are winning "woop woop" how does that make you feel DITM?

DeletedUser

To give the clearest hypothesis hear .

We are just catching up with all of legions forever conquers .

This means the war is even and the pendulum is turning in our favour.

Guiderian did do well considering his size to even stand up to IFY .

Legion have done an ok Internalling IFY . Poor job in saving his villages but good job in clearing and nobling .

However Hawks are more effective . Matarof . He was frontline 1 day gone the next . They pretty much op on frontline players .

Legion however except for IFY , have never been to bothered about get internallings done wherever they are on the map . This could be wrong but im pretty sure Pza said something like that too :)

DeletedUser

Actually, our problem was that you are a self absorbed, arrogant, egotistical (enter explicit word here). You were so far up IFY (enter explicit word) you were literally shoulder deep. Everything was IFY this IFY that, can I get you anything IFY, oh 4 100k stacks no problem, Ill just get it at the expense of someone else. If anyone disagreed with IFY you would slaughter them (verbally of course). If IFY wasnt so much fun and everyone didnt like him you would have had a lot more people leaving. I started speaking with original LEGION members recently and they said the same thing. Yes we did put pressure on you nobling our people that do nothing, sorry we are suffering for it why shouldnt we complain. Then you say DETOX is worthless etc. Well let me tell you something if it wasnt for Domin8rix (the original) taking pity on you, LEGION wouldnt even be here. And as for saying in mails to Rich that I was the biggest thorn in Domi's side HA are you serious me and domi speak everyday, were in a premade together and everything. How often do you talk with domi from what I hear not very often. And last thing I may have said you are all this stuff in game, turns you are the same out of game as well. Doesnt surprise me.

LMFAO! You got some nerve calling me self absorbed, arrogant, egotistical *****! :lol: Take a look in the mirror. I embraced the whole idea of you guys even joining LEGION (although I didn't personally want it). You were the ones who paraded around like you were TW masters and so much better than everyone else! If you deny this, ur only lying to yourself.
IFY was one of my best friends and I supported him with everything that I had. I never arranged for those 100K stacks, he did via PM. From what I have gathered you have also figured this out yourself now that the best way to get support is to PM people humbling yourself and asking. Not posting on the forums and expecting it to be. IFY was great at building rapport and relationships and he got whatever he wanted due his method and more importantly is effort. It's one thing if ur an established member of the tribe but for someone who just joined is audacious to say the least. You weren't complaining because you were suffering, you were complaining because you expected everyone to immediately embrace you as the great friend IFY was to us, and in any case complaining is in ur nature being the adolescent that you are.

You have started speaking to original members of LEGION recently have you? Go ahead and name them without throwing doubt and speculation in the air. Surprise me. Give me one name apart from TheOx if you can. :icon_wink:

And yes, I did say DETOX was worthless at one point.. why? coz it was mrclean and jpetak there doing nothing. They had completely flatlined and aren't doing much now either from what I can see. They were bloody worthless, so much so that you left DETOX to join LEGION. No one forced you did they?

LMAO! Domi taking pity on me/LEGION?!?! Oh please.. I had a great relationship with her till she left W33. I can't think of one situation where she had to take pity. Please, go ahead and reveal to the world how she had pity on us and how she spared LEGION. In fact, if u speak to her every day, get her to come to these forums for one last time to clarify. Seriously WTF do you know about my relations with her? You were a bloody tribe hopping noob at the time Domi and I first started having discussions about an alliance and that's a fact.

I stand by my comments that you were a nuisance to Domi to start out with. She may have grown to like you after eventually inviting you to DETOX and had you in her premade but she wanted everyone she was friends with from W33 in that premade, friend or foe so don't feel so special about that.

Last but by no means least, there you go again making assumptions about the kind of person I am in RL. Please tell me what draws to believe that I am any of those things IRL or even in game? How about you take an opinion poll and see what people really think? Have you ever met me or spoken to me on the level of a human being to be able to judge my character? No, you have always lacked any class to even consider that. Who are you to judge what kind of person I am..? Go ahead and tell me what evidence or even justification you have to back those comments up? :icon_rolleyes: