Wesgan vs. The World!

DeletedUser

Funniest part is, while legion attacked the north(E=mc2) after the merge with who?. It was original detox who wanted to start fighting hawks, as they annoyed them as allies. I think a courtesy name change is in order, you don't do the original detox management honor :p.

I wasn't here when Detox declared on Hawks, but I clearly remember Legion doing nothing against E=MC for a long time, until they finally came to their senses and allied with Hawks :lol:

DeletedUser

Where is the side switching? The Russians never switched any sides. The Germans broke their NAP by invaded them from Europe starting with Poland. In the Pacific the Russians and Japanese had been having conflicts since the beginning of the 20th century. They fought each other until '41. At which point they signed a neutrality pact so they could each focus on their own wars...but as soon as Germany surrendered, Russia turned around and declared war on them in '45. The point is the Russians were with the Allies the whole time and at no point sided with the Axis.

If you must insist on talking about Counties switching sides during war...you could point to Italy at the beginning of WWI, renouncing it's alliances with Germany and Austria-Hungary and declaring war on them...but that was before the fighting was under way.

Love ya LH but have to disagree with you a bit when it comes to this part of history... correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it went more like this...

Germany starts to expand and getting more war like in the 1930's. Reason why they did what they did could be attributed to the fact that they we're severly gutted and had massive debt and strict rules placed on it by countries surrounding it to prevent it to becoming a world power. However all of this was made right After WWI and America's president (I believe it was Woodrow Wilson) made a bunch of rules for Germany to follow however congress then pulled america out of there leaving a vacuum of power in it's wake. so basically there we're laws...but no police men to ensure that they we're followed and the countries around we're rebuilding themselves and we're in no shape to make sure Germany followed the rules set in place for them. on top of that was the fact that england and france and others we're now sick of war....hence probably why they waited so long until they themselves jumped in around 1939 after the invasion of poland. anyways....hitler comes to power as a new leader who had all the answers to all of the problems (hmmm sounds similar to 2008 in America... :icon_razz:). his rise of power is a story in of itself so I won't go into to it...his rise of power and formation of the nazi party...etc...etc...make this long story even longer...

anyways...

Hitler knew that he wouldn't be able to take on Russia and everyone else so they did create a cease fire so Russia could expand unhindered by Germany and like wise for Germany. however Germany got very cocky (due to his success and conquers of other countries) and stupid (toward the end Hitler became very stupid...the are many theories as to why...but thats another story in of itself.) and decided to turn on Russia ( I believe this was more in the summer of 1941). and Germany actually got as far as to Moscow and held them under siege for months...however due to the long supply lines and the harsh Russian winter, Germany lost it's campaign on Russia and pulled out severely weakened (it's actually said that in Moscow they actually resorted to cannibalism to stay alive). after being attacked the Russian we're rightfully pissed and instantly formed a informal alliance (the enemy of my enemy is my friend kind of deal) with America and england. Actually towards the end of the war there was a race by Russia and America to who would get to Berlin first and claim it...hence why for a while there was a east Germany and a west Germany for a while... all of this was done by 1944 however...

now 1945 was when the war ended because the last remaining enemy we're the Japanese. In the beginning of the war the Japanese had sided with the germans and Russians due to chinas alliance with us. They did what was infamously called 'The raping of nanking" in which they basically pillaged the crap out of the capital city of china. now America didn't like this so we stopped all trade with them and this put japan in a major crunch because in order to keep there war machine rolling they needed rubber, oil, and other supplies...however America wouldn't have it...so what did they do...two words....Pearl Harbor. After that they went absolutely nuts in the pacific and dominated for almost a year...however the Japanese had awoken the sleeping giant America and was soon under a fierce battle for the pacific with the American navy. the war kept dragging on and on and on and by 1945 America had taken back and pushed japan back to their home island. However they still refused to quit...this is largely to due with the Japanese way of life and there motto "death before dis-honor". so Harry Truman after inheriting the presidency after FDR died wanted a quick solution to finally end the war. (the other option was a massive landing op much like Normandy however high casualties made this a very unattractive option and the terrain being much different) So they did what HAWKS have been doing to IFY...we nuked em...

nuke.JPG

And thus ended WWII.

as a disclaimer I apologize for the length but i tired to shorten it as much as possible but your talking about a very tumultuous 6 year period with alot of important events going on...I tried to shorten it as much as possible but there is only so much you can do...

Anyways back on topic...with this information on hand I would say that...

depending on the side HAWKS or LEGION could be America or Germany (they are the main two opponents in all this)
DETOX would be Russia (due to the alliance shifting)
and TW would be....ummm....no offense guys but south africa I guess... due to the support and yet almost 0 recognition in the war...

DeletedUser

Russians were never on the germans side .

We were on legions side :)

DeletedUser81101

At the start of it when Germany had recently invaded Poland, The russians were with the Germans. after that the Germans betrayed the Russians which made the Russians turn to the British and Americans.

DeletedUser

Well now we're all just getting our tweed jackets out!

Nice summary of WW2 there Guardian...I don't disagree with it...however I don't see how any of it disagrees with what I stated to begin with...all you did was expand and go into more detail on what I said.

And once again DTiM...the Russians were not allied with Germany.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LH, DITM is a genius and they can think what they want. Actually we know he isn't but we feel so sorry for him because he is slow we tell him he is right.

DeletedUser81101

oh please thats like saying USAs allies actually like them.

DeletedUser

just because an enemy doesn't work with each other directly doesn't mean they weren't working together. for example let's take this in a W33 context.

If HAWKS and TW both attack LEGION without any planning together...technically they are not allies but in reality they are what I like to call circumstantial allies. All they are doing is attacking the same enemy without attacking each other. However if TW we're to break the circumstantial alliance and attack HAWKS then the alliance has been broken...although technically there was never an alliance to be broken.

just change HAWKS for germany, TW for Russia, and LEGION for america.

also I did a bit more then just go more into detail....changed a couple of dates....and re-evaluated the reasoning for the russians changing sides. :icon_wink:

oh and to put this on topic....

WESGAN SUCKS!!!!! :lol:

DeletedUser81101

Wes did pretty well I thought... much better than Mines has been doing. when was the last time he reached his max points?

DeletedUser

Wes did pretty well I thought... much better than Mines has been doing. when was the last time he reached his max points?

Why do I somehow get brought into this every single time. Seriously get a life mate, I could not care less about getting max points or anything in this game. Wesgan gets an excuse because he has a busy life, well so do I, I dont get a break though do I. Seriously jump of the Mines bandwagon because it really isn't a good joke and never was one. The fact me and wesgan can carry on with our lives and still thrash each other says something. What are you currently doing in the war, oh yeah sending hc fakes and crap all else. Nice one mate.

DeletedUser

Mines has been doing well much better than what baeze has been doing :lol:

Someone who gets mass attacked usually does lose points Drunk .

Even the 'great' IFY , lost points when atatcked n places unstacked eg . K34 .

Also Drunk you may want to do something about your K dominance on your profile . Because im beating you :icon_wink:.

yh drunk what have you done ?

Oh 51 conquers in 3 months :L

I got more than that in a month .

Some of our 1 million players have had more conquers than that .

Been inactive nobling too much . Nearly 4 million :icon_redface::icon_neutral: in 3 months

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Someone who gets mass attacked usually does lose points Drunk .

wait a second....K34 was unstacked....so I must have imagined all those villages with over 20-30K D in them in K34 then... :icon_confused:

51 conquers in 3 months :L

Well not everyone can noble as much as you oh mighty one :icon_wink:.

Also as a side note just because you are nobling a lot doesn't mean your a great player...it just means that your gaining a bunch of villages...hell even if your gaining a bunch of enemy villages doesn't mean your a great player either (although it is a fairly good indicator). The dirty little secret that no one seems to be able to admit is that wars are won and lost not based upon the number of successful ops and such...it's based upon who can outlast the other tribe until they go inactive. you can try and push players to going inactive but in the end an active player will never really be able to be nobled out if he has a solid tribe behind him (which we all do now).

DeletedUser

wait a second....K34 was unstacked....so I must have imagined all those villages with over 20-30K D in them in K34 then... :icon_confused:

Well not everyone can noble as much as you oh mighty one :icon_wink:.

Also as a side note just because you are nobling a lot doesn't mean your a great player...it just means that your gaining a bunch of villages...hell even if your gaining a bunch of enemy villages doesn't mean your a great player either (although it is a fairly good indicator). The dirty little secret that no one seems to be able to admit is that wars are won and lost not based upon the number of successful ops and such...it's based upon who can outlast the other tribe until they go inactive. you can try and push players to going inactive but in the end an active player will never really be able to be nobled out if he has a solid tribe behind him (which we all do now).

*Looks for where Mav called himself a great player* :icon_redface:
*Looks for where Mav said he nobles more than every world 33 player* :icon_redface:

I don't know why people quote others when they are just going to string it along with crap. He was saying that he is a better player than DiTM ... It was pretty obvious to me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser81101

Mines has been doing well much better than what baeze has been doing :lol:

actually, he gained points in those 2 operations.

as for me, all I can say.. 3 of those continents are current frontlines, 3 are former frontlines.

DeletedUser

*Looks for where Mav said he nobles more than every world 33 player* :icon_redface:

I don't know why people quote others when they are just going to string it along with crap. He was saying that he is a better player than DiTM ... It was pretty obvious to me :icon_wink:

I see that the point was lost on you...let me break it down for you...

He was saying he was a better player then DiTM why? let's take a closer look...

Also Drunk you may want to do something about your K dominance on your profile . Because im beating you :icon_wink:.

K dominance is based on what....points within a K. And you get more points within a K by nobling villages. and here he makes a direct comparison with himself and Drunk based upon his K dominance. basically inferring that he's a better player then drunk because his K dominance is higher. (however this is more of a jab to tease drunk then any real comparison in skill levels...that is made in his next comment here...

yh drunk what have you done ?

Oh 51 conquers in 3 months :L

He is in fact inferring that he is better then drunk....but based on what....is it his timing, his mass nuking skills, his sniping skills, his stacking ability, his speed on his nobles...NO. it's based on CONQUERS. hence why my argument that nobling isn't a valid argument for skill in this game is completely relevant.

Some of our 1 million players have had more conquers than that .

and again in here comparing drunks skill level to that of a presumably lower skill level set of that of a smaller player. (in my opinion size has nothing to do with skill...some of the best players i know quit after they hit about 200 village cause it get's to tedious for them.) This again reinforcing my argument and adding validity to my point.

just look at the argument above...just because someone didn't directly say they are a great player doesnt mean they aren't saying it :icon_wink:

*looks for where I said that Mav nobles more then every world 33 player* :icon_wink:

I don't know why people quote others when they are just going to string it along with crap.

Me too mate...me too... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well not everyone can noble as much as you oh mighty one

Will use your way of counter posting here.

You are implying that he was implying that he nobles more than any player can, hence implying that he is making himself look like a 'great' player, when in fact he was obviously comparing himself to DiTM, and we all know standards aren't set high there .. But in fact his post was a comparison to DiTM, not world 33.

He commented on DiTM's conquers, as it was a comparison in activity in war, or progress as you may prefer, reinforcing his point of what DiTM has done that is impacting on Detox/Hawks/TW so badly, not a comparison of Mav's conquers compared to any other world 33 player.

He adds the part of our 'smaller' players nobling more than DiTM, yet again, as a sign of progress/activity in the war compared to DiTM.

I understand your view on conquers, but even you have posted stats of conquers. Are you going to say that they don't count to anything? Stats of enemy conquers are useless, they don't show who the winning side is? Or even the 'better' side? In comparison to players, same thing can be applied - If I have 200 Legion conquers, and you have 100, yet we are both covering a front, doesn't that make me slightly, if not alot better than you? - Taking into account that both DiTM and Mav are similarly active, and do not have a greater difference in size.

Obviously we can go back and forth, but everyone has different opinions/views on things. To me, you are simply reading too much into it, complicating a simple and straight forward post, in order to throw a little punch at the poster, could be that you like DiTM, obviously I reply because I am in Mavs corner :icon_wink: