West 0 - 1 East

DeletedUser

Congratulations East side

With SOA finally disbanding and merging into Storm or creating Ronin. The East have drawn the first blood

Gratz!

DeletedUser

ewww?okidoki?

Gratz,nice thread,I love you,Iz impress,Iz surender,You rock my world!!!Can Iz haz an autograph?

did you noticed it was sarcasm?fails thread....Let Real Deus player handle your side pnp...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Man jeeeze next you know TTD will come round the back an take out =RES= ahhh we are doomed....

a merge is not a defeat the players are alive just have a different name...?

DeletedUser

Man jeeeze next you know TTD will come round the back an take out =RES= ahhh we are doomed....

a merge is not a defeat the players are alive just have a different name...?

Shhh, let them have their "victory". It'll only be a lot more painful when we "swing it around", considering it's already swinging :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

emoticon-0139-bow.gif

Thank-you all, it's been a pleasure. The honours go to Hurricanewinds :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Shhh, let them have their "victory". It'll only be a lot more painful when we "swing it around", considering it's already swinging :icon_wink:.

haha :p

i remember when i had you on skype an you were trying to get me to leave COTI many a while ago :)

back on topic swinging is a continouse motion once started will not stop untill the force pushing ceases ( we aint stoppin no force so the swinging aint stopin either)

DeletedUser55663

Go Deus, one day I want to be just like Deus when I grow up.

Funfact; both times I wrote Deus, (okay, now all three) I wrote Desu the first try.

DeletedUser

haha :p

i remember when i had you on skype an you were trying to get me to leave COTI many a while ago :)

Ah, so now I know who you are :icon_wink:. I hadn't thought too hard about it.

back on topic swinging is a continouse motion once started will not stop untill the force pushing ceases ( we aint stoppin no force so the swinging aint stopin either)

Or the friction slows it down. But I don't feel like I'm getting a lot of friction :icon_sad:.

DeletedUser

Ah, so now I know who you are :icon_wink:. I hadn't thought too hard about it.

Or the friction slows it down. But I don't feel like I'm getting a lot of friction :icon_sad:.

Yep tis me :p

and friction psh i been told to grow first then ill get the friction ;)

DeletedUser

i guess this can be considered a win i mean some soa members moved to the east sure but the west got most of them and some are just left to die in zeh cold

DeletedUser

i guess this can be considered a win i mean some soa members moved to the east sure but the west got most of them and some are just left to die in zeh cold

im confused,is that a way to say that the tribe *Heroes and Ronin* is now fighting for east side?cuase if its not I dont see how your comment make sense,Or maybe I missed something big?

cause for me SOA member being to one of these 2 tribe or storm..I am wrong? (wich is more then possible I did not followed that much this story)

DeletedUser

im confused,is that a way to say that the tribe *Heroes and Ronin* is now fighting for east side?cuase if its not I dont see how your comment make sense,Or maybe I missed something big?

cause for me SOA member being to one of these 2 tribe or storm..I am wrong? (wich is more then possible I did not followed that much this story)

some players are joining ayreon and some other people and double post you naughty naughty boy

DeletedUser

some players are joining ayreon and some other people and double post you naughty naughty boy

O I missed that o_O

and yeah I fixed it,instead of editing I posted a new one:icon_redface: deleted now.

but honeslty...I see

Rontarn
alannash
talabukon
jo24

that joined ayreon... that's 4 player,for the *some join other*,unless they join a tribe that are highly active in the east VS west conflict,I dont see how its relevant,(I dont even consider Ayreon highly active in this conflict...they are...involved?:icon_neutral:)

and tbh...cheking those 4 players,would you really consider them as a major asset for any side they could join?

My comment still stand...I dont see how your comment make sense,unless you prove me wrong with something relevant...